Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Coronavirus Outbreak...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steep upward trend, hospitals cracking under the pressure, POTUS has lost interest.

“If it ain’t, it’ll do till the mess gets here.”

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

Peace, brother.
      There is no peace for all those who lost their lives, over 250,000 in the USA lone and counting, and those that suffered from the pandemic.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

There is no peace for all those who lost their lives, over 250,000 in the USA lone and counting, and those that suffered from the pandemic.
        If they are Christians, they have peace in the Lord.

Comment

If they are Christians, they have peace in the Lord.
          I was not referring to choice nor consequences of religious beliefs. Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and believers in many different and diverse believes believe they are at peace with their own beliefs, nonetheless . . .

Comment

I was not referring to choice nor consequences of religious beliefs. Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and believers in many different and diverse believes believe they are at peace with their own beliefs, nonetheless . . .

I'm not talking about peace with one's beliefs. I am talking about peace with God.

Comment

I'm not talking about peace with one's beliefs. I am talking about peace with God.
              Very egocentric and judgmental of what other people believe is further witness to your indifference to human suffering. Peace with God is a personal matter personal belief from many different diverse and conflicting beliefs.

Comment

Very egocentric and judgmental of what other people believe is further witness to your indifference to human suffering. Peace with God is a personal matter personal belief from many different diverse and conflicting beliefs.
                Oh. So praise of God is not egocentric. You are sounding more goofy as the discussion goes further. You don't have to follow conflicting beliefs. You only have to come to God through Christ Jesus. If others think they have something they want to follow, that is up to them.

Comment

Oh. So praise of God is not egocentric. You are sounding more goofy as the discussion goes further. You don't have to follow conflicting beliefs. You only have to come to God through Christ Jesus. If others think they have something they want to follow, that is up to them.
                  OFF Topic. It is simply obvious you are indifferent to the lose and suffering of the hundreds of thousands of the fatalities and suffering of the millions of cases and the surviving relatives like Donald Trump a primary super spreader of COVID-19.. .

Again . . . Nothing new here. You repeatedly denied it was a pandemic, except to oddly say 'well New York maybe a pandemic.' You have repeatedly denied that the legally and medically recorded cases and deaths from COVID-19.

You have also denied the effectiveness of masks in reducing the spread of COVID-19 despite the vast evidence supporting the effectiveness of masks going back to the 1917-1020 flu pandemic.
                  Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-19-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

OFF Topic. It is simply obvious you are indifferent to the lose and suffering of the hundreds of thousands of the fatalities and suffering of the millions of cases and the surviving relatives like Donald Trump a primary super spreader of COVID-19.. .

Again . . . Nothing new here. You repeatedly denied it was a pandemic, except to oddly say 'well New York maybe a pandemic.' You have repeatedly denied that the legally and medically recorded cases and deaths from COVID-19.

You have also denied the effectiveness of masks in reducing the spread of COVID-19 despite the vast evidence supporting the effectiveness of masks going back to the 1917-1020 flu pandemic.
                    you keep on blabbing about nonsense. I have tried to warn people against the idiotic useless policies that have caused harm here in America and in other countries. I suppose I could have been more vocal but, still, people here do not listen.

Your ideas are just leading to poverty, death and enslavement. But I think you will be a happy slave. So keep a stiff upper lip and be happy.

Comment

you keep on blabbing about nonsense. I have tried to warn people against the idiotic useless policies that have caused harm here in America and in other countries. I suppose I could have been more vocal but, still, people here do not listen.

Your ideas are just leading to poverty, death and enslavement. But I think you will be a happy slave. So keep a stiff upper lip and be happy.

Comment

I forgive you. It is hard to overcome the lies you have swallowed. You don't even acknowledge information coming from the CDC.

If I thought that propagation of those lies would help the world ... i don't know. that is a tough one.

Peace to you.
                        Last edited by mikewhitney; 11-19-2020, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I forgive you. It is hard to overcome the lies you have swallowed. You don't even acknowledge information coming from the CDC.

If I thought that propagation of those lies would help the world ... i don't know. that is a tough one.

Peace to you.
                          I fully acknowledge the information from the CDC, but not your twisted unethical manipulation of the information.

Comment

I fully acknowledge the information from the CDC, but not your twisted unethical manipulation of the information.
                            You have not explained the data to show how you suspect that I have twisted anything. You are just getting aggravated because you know my analysis is true ... and it scares you to be so wrong.

Comment

You have not explained the data to show how you suspect that I have twisted anything. You are just getting aggravated because you know my analysis is true ... and it scares you to be so wrong.

Comment

I knew it. You are scared.

Comment