Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

'Queers for Palestine' Block Entrance to Disney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Queers for Palestine' Block Entrance to Disney

Two issues here....
    A) That "Queers for Palestine" is about as dumb as it gets
    2) That they are actually turning people against them, not winning anybody over to their cause

A group of woke, keffiyeh-wearing LGBTQ leftists blocked the entrance to Walt Disney World as they advocated for the killing of Jews on Saturday.

“Queers for Palestine” blocked access to Disney World using their vehicles, claiming that the corporation “supports genocide.”

The group held up signs and chanted “Free, Free Palestine” and “No business as usual during the genocide.”

However, the Floria State Highway Patrol showed up and arrested the pro-terrorism activists within eleven minutes— proving that the Sunshine State does not mess around.

Video captured an angry driver confronting the pro-Hamas group, telling them their protests are causing people to hate them.

“You are losing people to your cause because of this … Think a little bit. You are causing people to actually hate you,” the man can be heard saying.

Queers for Palestine claims that Disney supports Israel without “acknowledging the loss of Palestinian lives in the ongoing genocide.” They also have called for the boycott of the new movie “Captain America: Brave New World” over the cast of an Israeli superhero.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Two issues here....
    2) That they are actually turning people against them, not winning anybody over to their cause
    Hopefully this last push in Gaza won't last long, then these idiots can go back to their basket weaving.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Two issues here....

A group of woke, keffiyeh-wearing LGBTQ leftists blocked the entrance to Walt Disney World as they advocated for the killing of Jews on Saturday.

“Queers for Palestine” blocked access to Disney World using their vehicles, claiming that the corporation “supports genocide.”

The group held up signs and chanted “Free, Free Palestine” and “No business as usual during the genocide.”

However, the Floria State Highway Patrol showed up and arrested the pro-terrorism activists within eleven minutes— proving that the Sunshine State does not mess around.

Video captured an angry driver confronting the pro-Hamas group, telling them their protests are causing people to hate them.

“You are losing people to your cause because of this … Think a little bit. You are causing people to actually hate you,” the man can be heard saying.

Queers for Palestine claims that Disney supports Israel without “acknowledging the loss of Palestinian lives in the ongoing genocide.” They also have called for the boycott of the new movie “Captain America: Brave New World” over the cast of an Israeli superhero.

I can't remember who said it, but after the statue of George Washington was defaced and the images went viral, that was equivalent of a mega-million dollar ad in sport of Trump.

It would appear that the protestors are determined to do their level best to get OMB elected.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Reminds me how the police handled the protestors blocking roads in Nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Hopefully this last push in Gaza won't last long, then these idiots can go back to their basket weaving.
          Likely just wait until the next thing they are told to be outraged about.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Reminds me how the police handled the protestors blocking roads in Nevada.

Tribal police don't play games.

Comment