Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Corpulent Pastor Pines for Millennial Feast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corpulent Pastor Pines for Millennial Feast

Human planetoid John Hagee wants you to know the time is short:

”Prophetically, we are on the verge of the Gog and Magog war that Ezekiel described in chapters 38 and 39,” Hagee said Sunday. “This attack by Iran, who launched more than 200 missiles yesterday, is a tribute to the weak and pathetic leadership of Joe Biden.”
    https://www.sacurrent.com/news/san-a...-iran-34301573

If only Trump were in office, there’d be no end times!

Originally posted by whag View Post

”Prophetically, we are on the verge of the Gog and Magog war that Ezekiel described in chapters 38 and 39,” Hagee said Sunday. “This attack by Iran, who launched more than 200 missiles yesterday, is a tribute to the weak and pathetic leadership of Joe Biden.”

It is reported that hundreds of Pastor's are wishing for an Israel-Iran war and the Joker above is blaming Presidents Biden AND Obama for the situation there.

They seem to mangle up politics with religion in to a kind of crazy concoction, but it does influence so many.

Comment

[sarcasm] He sounds a delightful example of a true Christian.

I see he is channelling some rather old Christian libels concerning the anti-Christ not to mention his comments on the Holocaust:

In the past, Hagee, who founded lobbying group Christans United for Israel, has said Hitler was carrying out God’s will during the Holocaust and that the Antichrist will be partly Jewish.[sic]

One must also give him credit for his hard work on obtaining his figure. A shape like that does not occur overnight. It takes years of practise!
      "It ain't necessarily so
      The things that you're liable
      To read in the Bible
      It ain't necessarily so
      ."

Sportin' Life
      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

John Hagee is a joke. He is part of the TBN name-it and claim-it/word-of-faith crowd. He and others like him use anything they can find to claim "the end is here!" - it is just another way to get money from people.
        I seriously doubt most these guys are even Christian. They are con men who take advantage of gullible people. His goal is to skim as much money off of his "flock" as he can.

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post
          It is reported that hundreds of Pastor's are wishing...
          A) Pastor's what? Or do you mean multiple Pastors.
          2) Where is this reported?
          c) Hundreds out of hundreds of thousands?

for an Israel-Iran war and the Joker above is blaming Presidents Biden AND Obama for the situation there.
          Sadly, I would have a very hard time defending Hagee from your accusation that he is a "Joker".
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
            ....One must also give him credit for his hard work on obtaining his figure. A shape like that does not occur overnight. It takes years of practise!
            There is plenty to criticize about Hagee without resorting to the shameful schoolyard practice of fat shaming.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It is indisputable that peace kept breaking out in the region while he was president. Iran was in a relatively weak position, which rapidly changed under old Joe -- and in part due to old Joe.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Sadly, I would have a very hard time defending Hagee from your accusation that he is a "Joker".
                More of a joke I'd say.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So, this part from the cited article...

The 84-year-old Hagee bizarrely added that if Ronald Regan — who died in 2004 — was still president, then “we wouldn’t be in this mess.”

What's so bizarre about that? Yes, Reagan is long gone, but he was pretty much the face of "peace through strength", which is sorely lacking in the Biden Administration.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    More of a joke I'd say.
                    Yeah, I was allowing for the odd way eider phrases things.

Comment

So, this part from the cited article...

The 84-year-old Hagee bizarrely added that if Ronald Regan — who died in 2004 — was still president, then “we wouldn’t be in this mess.”

What's so bizarre about that? Yes, Reagan is long gone, but he was pretty much the face of "peace through strength", which is sorely lacking in the Biden Administration.
                      If Reagan was still alive today I seriously doubt he'd be in much better condition than old Joe is today.

Comment

There is plenty to criticize about Hagee without resorting to the shameful schoolyard practice of fat shaming.
                        Why is stating a fact "fat shaming"?

And why is referring to the individual's obesity more of a "shameful schoolyard practice" [sic] than referring to someone as:

Hey Ditzy Doodle

And, once again, crazy German cat lady
                        Old German Cat Lady!
                        Crazy German Cat Lady

OF COURSE, because you're a ditzy leftist

You really are a hypocrite!

"It ain't necessarily so
                        To read in the Bible
                        It ain't necessarily so
                        ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Why is stating a fact "fat shaming"?
                          I actually included a link. As to your nutty posting practices - you actually have immediate control over that if you wanted to exercise it.

Comment

I actually included a link. As to your nutty posting practices - you actually have immediate control over that if you wanted to exercise it.
                            You are reluctant to answer my question as to why what I wrote is anymore an example of "the shameful schoolyard practice" of name calling than are your own frequent "schoolyard practices" [sic].

I sincerely doubt Mr Hagee has serious mental issues that have led to his obesity..

Problems with his [salivary] glands perhaps.
                            "It ain't necessarily so
                            To read in the Bible
                            It ain't necessarily so
                            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

You are reluctant to answer my question as to why what I wrote is anymore an example of "the shameful schoolyard practice" of name calling than are your own frequent "schoolyard practices" [sic].

I sincerely doubt Mr Hagee has serious mental issues that have led to his obesity..

Problems with his [salivary] glands perhaps.
                              You deal with physical attributes - I deal with character and conduct.

Comment