Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Corpulent Pastor Pines for Millennial Feast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

OK, I believe she has been asked to leave, so I'll comment no further.... um... I'll try really hard.
    Now that you point it out, so shall I.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
      Human planetoid John Hagee wants you to know the time is short:

”Prophetically, we are on the verge of the Gog and Magog war that Ezekiel described in chapters 38 and 39,” Hagee said Sunday. “This attack by Iran, who launched more than 200 missiles yesterday, is a tribute to the weak and pathetic leadership of Joe Biden.”
      https://www.sacurrent.com/news/san-a...-iran-34301573

If only Trump were in office, there’d be no end times!

Honestly, I take all of that with a grain of salt. Jesus's return has been "just around the corner" for the last 2000 years. So, I take any prediction about the end times as:

Comment

Isn’t that a naive view of foreign policy? I’m offended that you present global diplomacy like that. Consider the colonialism of our interference in Iran’s rule. Then consider we’re engaging in colonialism currently, you have a situation that most definately will not be fixed by more colonialism—whether it’s Biden or Trump or a resurrected Zombie Reagan, with bonus Zodiac Nancy.

You said a short-sighted thing about global diplomacy that strongly implied something. Please elaborate on how our history hasn’t brought this about and/or magnified our current reputation among primarily third-world countries we’ve had tensions with.

If the objective truth of foreign policy is true—that there’s blowback on a nation that nefariousy marauded, say, Jews during the exodus—then there’s blowback from ALL nefarious interference.
        What does this rant have to do with my post?

Are you seriously claiming that peace wasn't indeed "breaking out" in the Middle East under OMB? Have you forgotten the Abraham Accord which normalized relations between Israel and the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan and Morocco? Something the "professionals" and "experts" repeatedly declared was impossible. And how even Saudi Arabia was making noises about entering in some kind of agreement.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          What does this rant have to do with my post?

Are you seriously claiming that peace wasn't indeed "breaking out" in the Middle East under OMB? Have you forgotten the Abraham Accord which normalized relations between Israel and the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan and Morocco? Something the "professionals" and "experts" repeatedly declared was impossible. And how even Saudi Arabia was making noises about entering in some kind of agreement.

The same Saudi Arabia that killed Kashogi? The $2B Saudi Arabia?

Your ignorance of our role in colonialism and our manipulating Iranian leadership shows how naive you are. This isn’t about barely sustainable foreign relations in the region but the blowback that comes from engineering other governments.

When Bibi referenced the age-old grudge of Amalek and its infanticidal allusion, that introduces the historical tie in.

Comment

Laughing. Yes, you have a constitutional right to be a jerk.

It just seems silly, when there are SO MANY other things to criticize, that one need go to fat shaming.

Stop pretending the last person you voted for didn’t uncork that genie bottle.

Again, I’d rather be called fat than a pissant in priest’s clothing. Move on, oh triggered one.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Honestly, I take all of that with a grain of salt. Jesus's return has been "just around the corner" for the last 2000 years. So, I take any prediction about the end times as:
              I think the important takeaway is he represents evangelical Zionist opinion on Israel.

Comment

Stop pretending the last person you voted for didn’t uncork that genie bottle.
                The last person I voted for is a fine Christian man who will make a wonderful Sheriff.

Again, I’d rather be called fat than a pissant in priest’s clothing. Move on, oh triggered one.
                Laughing.... "triggered"....

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  On the other hand, morbid obesity more than suggests that the individual is gluttonous, and a pastor appearing to be beholden to one of the seven deadly sins smacks of hypocrisy (which gets whag all excited, apparently).
                  Well, yeah, you have a valid point.

again

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Human planetoid John Hagee wants you to know the time is short:

”Prophetically, we are on the verge of the Gog and Magog war that Ezekiel described in chapters 38 and 39,” Hagee said Sunday. “This attack by Iran, who launched more than 200 missiles yesterday, is a tribute to the weak and pathetic leadership of Joe Biden.”
                    https://www.sacurrent.com/news/san-a...-iran-34301573

If only Trump were in office, there’d be no end times!

See you make me want to send him money now!
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

See you make me want to send him money now!
                      In exchange for a beautiful prayer cloth that he has prayed over personally?

Comment

I think the important takeaway is he represents evangelical Zionist opinion on Israel.
                        Does he? Do those chanting "death to America" represent the pro Palestinians?

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Does he? Do those chanting "death to America" represent the pro Palestinians?
                          Okay, you got me there.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            On the other hand, morbid obesity more than suggests that the individual is gluttonous, and a pastor appearing to be beholden to one of the seven deadly sins smacks of hypocrisy (which gets whag all excited, apparently).
                            And Jesus, too:

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

BTW, what’d you mean by this?

https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...62#post1576562

Comment

A) Pastor's what? Or do you mean multiple Pastors.
                              I wriote 'hundreds', 250 to be precise.
                              2) Where is this reported?
                              In the link within the OP's box!!!
                              c) Hundreds out of hundreds of thousands?
                              250... Why don't you read the OP?

​​

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post
                                I wriote 'hundreds', 250 to be precise.
                                Now, now, no need to get nasty....
                                I was picking on you because you wrote it as a possessive, not a plural.

Originally posted by eider View Post
                                It is reported that hundreds of Pastor's are wishing for an Israel-Iran war and the Joker above is blaming Presidents Biden AND Obama for the situation there.

Comment