Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

WEF Contributor: Trump Win "Likely to Be Deathblow to What Remains" of Globalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Evidently you have not taken your own advice as you seem unaware that Yuval Noah Harari is an Israeli historian and not a "clown spewing forth his globalist crap".
    why-not-both-why-not.gif
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The Slay site is hardly a reliable news source.

Using one right wing and questionable site hardly endorses what seer was alleging in his other thread.
      Funny how you avoided the second link which is of "Dr. Evil" himself sitting there clearly and directly telling you exactly what you are so desperate to dismiss as false.

Just the sort of disingenuous duplicity we've come to expect from you.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        You say that like it's a bad thing.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Then there was the time Klaus bragged about infiltrating the cabinets of world governments. Oh, and the time he talked to Biden and praised him for being one of his most active and loyal assets.
          Justin Trudeau was sooo jealous.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Yeah but did you even know he was bald? Huh? That proves you have no idea what you were talking about! You don't even know what color his socks are! /HA mode

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Yeah but did you even know he was bald? Huh? That proves you have no idea what you were talking about! You don't even know what color his socks are! /HA mode
              But it's impossible for a Jewish Historian to know anything at all or have any opinion at all outside Jewish History. Because, well... Old German Cat Lady!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

But it's impossible for a Jewish Historian to know anything at all or have any opinion at all outside Jewish History. Because, well... Old German Cat Lady!
                I bet he doesn't even speak Greek!

Comment

Justin Trudeau was sooo jealous.
                  That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Comment

Funny how you avoided the second link which is of "Dr. Evil" himself sitting there clearly and directly telling you exactly what you are so desperate to dismiss as false.
                    I addressed seer's comment per the snippet with Schwab in a separate reply.

If you had actually read what I had written to both contributors you would have had no need to make that comment. However, we know you do not excel at reading for comprehension, as your citation of Mark A Chancey to support your own contentions so amusingly demonstrated.
                    "It ain't necessarily so
                    The things that you're liable
                    To read in the Bible
                    It ain't necessarily so
                    ."

Sportin' Life
                    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I don't know.... I thought Trump wanted to take over the world? That would promote globalism!

Trump, President of Earth!
                      Soon, his legacy will live on in the 41st Millennium

God-Emperor Trump.jpg
                      Attached Files
                      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post

Soon, his legacy will live on in the 41st Millennium

God-Emperor Trump.jpg

Comment

I addressed seer's comment per the snippet with Schwab in a separate reply.

If you had actually read what I had written to both contributors you would have had no need to make that comment. However, we know you do not excel at reading for comprehension, as your citation of Mark A Chancey to support your own contentions so amusingly demonstrated.
                          If you were legitimately addressing seer's comment per the snippet with Schwab then why ignore the link where you could hear Schwab say it for himself and instead attack the reliability of the other source? Given we have a video of him saying what both the article and seer declared he had said that issue was moot.

Instead you deliberately ignored the second link choosing to pretend that the quote was questionable.

But go ahead. Keep digging.

PS: Thanks for reminding me of Chaucey. I'll have to get back to that thread

Comment

I would recommend Dr Harari's interview to everyone. It has nothing to do with globalism per se but a great deal to do with the potential impact on humans and human society of AI.

"It ain't necessarily so
                            To read in the Bible
                            It ain't necessarily so
                            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

If you were legitimately addressing seer's comment per the snippet with Schwab then why ignore the link where you could hear Schwab say it for himself and instead attack the reliability of the other source? Given we have a video of him saying what both the article and seer declared he had said that issue was moot.
                              You and others here once again exhibit a complete inability to do basic comprehension . This is what Schwab said- my emphasis

The next step could be to go into a prescriptive mode which means you do not even have to have elections anymore because you can already predict...why do we need elections because we know what the result will be

However, that very short clip does not give us the full context of the discussion which appears to be touching on the technology that is available. The same topic of no longer needing elections comes up in the Harari Bartlett discussion.

So I suspect that that clip was as much a travesty of the Schwab Brin discussion as was the OP clip of the discussion between Bartlett and Harari.

"It ain't necessarily so
                              To read in the Bible
                              It ain't necessarily so
                              ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Instead you deliberately ignored the second link choosing to pretend that the quote was questionable.

But go ahead. Keep digging.

PS: Thanks for reminding me of Chaucey. I'll have to get back to that thread
                                I would also point out that the Schwab Brin discussion at WEF was back in 2017.

And it's Chancey not Chaucey.
                                "It ain't necessarily so
                                To read in the Bible
                                It ain't necessarily so
                                ."

Sportin' Life

Comment