Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Miss Maryland USA is a man...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Maryland USA is a man...

Once again, men make better women...

The new Miss Maryland USA is a man.

Bailey Anne Kennedy was crowned last Saturday. Kennedy will now be part of the Los Angeles competition for Miss USA, which is part of the Miss Universe Pageant, on August 4.
    Bailey Anne, a man who pretends to be a woman, was just crowned Miss Maryland USA.

Bailey hopes this "accomplishment" inspires more confused men to steal the achievements of real women.

Why are women allowing this to happen? pic.twitter.com/j47o89G8hl

https://www.dailywire.com/news/newly...d-usa-is-a-man
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Trump overrules rejection of transgender beauty queen
    LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Businessman Donald Trump has overturned a decision by the Miss Universe Organization, which he owns, to disqualify a Canadian transgender beauty pageant contestant because she was not a "naturally born" female.

Jenna Talackova, a tall blonde who underwent gender-reassignment surgery at age 19 and holds legal documents affirming her identity as a woman, wants pageant organizers to go further and drop eligibility rules she calls discriminatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
      LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Businessman Donald Trump has overturned a decision by the Miss Universe Organization, which he owns, to disqualify a Canadian transgender beauty pageant contestant because she was not a "naturally born" female.

Jenna Talackova, a tall blonde who underwent gender-reassignment surgery at age 19 and holds legal documents affirming her identity as a woman, wants pageant organizers to go further and drop eligibility rules she calls discriminatory.
      That is 2012, he has grown since then...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

FOX NEWS ALERT: Trump only politician to flip flop on cultural issues.
        P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

That is 2012, he has grown since then...
          Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

FOX NEWS ALERT: Trump only politician to flip flop on cultural issues.
          IMG_0775.png

Comment

More like Trump could just have an epiphany.

Tracking the shift after Joe Biden’s same-sex marriage ‘epiphany’

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...ame-sex-marri/

P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Comment

More interesting to your obvious point:

"As long as she meets the standards of legal gender recognition requirements of Canada, which we understand that she does, Jenna Talackova is free to compete in the 2012 Miss Universe Canada pageant," said Michael Cohen, special counsel to Trump and executive vice president of his business group.

Its quite likely there would have been legal ramifications given the hotbed of leftism that is Canada.

Looking into things, Ontario added sex identity and sex expression to its human rights code and Miss Universe Canada is HQed in Toronto and would have likely been subject to the change depending on the timing. Looks like Trump wasn't actually being as progressive as you are trying to make him look.

ETA: I don't want to get pinned, but I'm sure Mossy can detail how bad the Canadian courts can be.
                Last edited by Diogenes; 06-08-2024, 07:27 PM.
                P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Trump has always been weak on the gay trans issue - to much time hanging around with the Hollywood types.

Comment

From you're perspective, you're complaining that he's... what exactly?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Once again, men make better women...
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

More like Trump could just have an epiphany.

Tracking the shift after Joe Biden’s same-sex marriage ‘epiphany’

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...ame-sex-marri/

Another made up fantasy from old Joe. One that keeps changing. In one version it wasn't his father and young Joey but old Joe and one of his sons.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          From you're perspective, you're complaining that he's... what exactly?
                          It's "your."

Give me a second. Oh, I see. You figure everything from the perspective of a partisan hack, so of course that question makes sense to you.

The compulsion to complain, that's just you.

While it's tough to figure out where to draw the line between what he actually believes and what he thinks will ingratiate him to his fans, he's got a long history of support for trans rights. So I figure that's his actual belief despite his more recent, calculated stance.
                          Years before he said he was running for president to “defeat the cult of gender ideology,” Donald Trump welcomed and praised the inclusion of transgender women in the Miss Universe pageant.

In since unreported radio and television interviews from spring and summer 2012, Trump celebrated the interest in a 23-year-old transgender woman named Jenna Talackova participating in a Canadian pageant. He then later effusively praised the winner of the Miss USA pageant, Olivia Culpo, for saying that transgender women should be allowed to compete.

Transgender contestant Jenna Talackova takes part in Miss Universe Canada competition in Toronto, May 19, 2012. Mark Blinch/Reuters

Trump, then the owner of the Miss Universe pageant, would go on to cite the possible participation of transgender women in Olympic sports to justify his decision to end a ban on transgender pageant participants.

Any road, no discussion about trans women winning pageants in the Miss Universe series would be complete without asking how they came to be competing in the event at all. Because that road leads back to Trump, there's no universe where I'd shy away from inserting it into a discussion led by one of the fans he's trying to ingratiate.

When it comes to politics and religion, my enduring support is for unwitting irony.

Comment

But- but Trump!
                            I've made some slight edits to your post to better reflect what you're really trying to say.

Trump Derangement Syndrome strikes again.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I've made some slight edits to your post to better reflect what you're really trying to say.

Trump Derangement Syndrome strikes again.
                              These kids. If y'all would show up on time, I wouldn't have to repeat myself.

Comment