Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

US Army Now Begging Soldiers Who Refused Covid Vaccines To Come Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Fauci pushed unsupported bullcrap. I understand you must try to grasp at straws to defend your Pope of Scientism. Your Dear Leader Fauci is DIRECTLY responsible for that 'moral panic' you were bleating about.

But hey, just a coinkydink that he sucked at handling multiple epidemics, and pushed all sorts of baseless fake science and lies in both, huh?
    • "without even a shred of evidence to support it"

• "Referenced a published article in JAMA"

These are very different statements, as I have no doubt you understand.

-Sam
    "I wonder about the trees. / Why do we wish to bear / Forever the noise of these / More than another noise / Robert Frost, "The Sound of Trees"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post

• "without even a shred of evidence to support it"
      Correct.
      • "Referenced a published article in JAMA"

These are very different statements, as I have no doubt you understand.

-Sam
      THe "JAMA" article was not a study, did not present scientific evidence, just speculation.

As I have no doubt you understand.

Comment

Correct.

THe "JAMA" article was not a study, did not present scientific evidence, just speculation.

As I have no doubt you understand.
        I'm not here to bash people for not having access to JAMA articles from 40 years ago but if you're going to make truth claims about JAMA articles from 40 years ago, you probably should at least look at 'em first.

ScreenShot00148.png
        ScreenShot00149.png

-Sam
        "I wonder about the trees. / Why do we wish to bear / Forever the noise of these / More than another noise / Robert Frost, "The Sound of Trees"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post

I'm not here to bash people for not having access to JAMA articles from 40 years ago but if you're going to make truth claims about JAMA articles from 40 years ago, you probably should at least look at 'em first.

ScreenShot00148.png
          ScreenShot00149.png

-Sam
          Thanks for directly supporting my statement.

Comment

Thanks for directly supporting my statement.
            Fauci was referencing an peer-reviewed observational study in one of the world's most prestigious medical journals. That's a very far cry from "without a shred of evidence" and a retraction would have been the proper course of action, rather than torching credibility on the subject.

-Sam

Comment

• Originally posted by Starlight View Post
              I've caught 5G as a result of my 6 vaccines. Can now browse the internet with my mind. It's great.
              Lucky you. I have been hoping for super powers too, but so far I can only read my own mind, and it is not that interesting.

Comment

Fauci pushed unsupported bullcrap. I understand you must try to grasp at straws to defend your Pope of Scientism. Your Dear Leader Fauci is DIRECTLY responsible for that 'moral panic' you were bleating about.

But hey, just a coinkydink that he sucked at handling multiple epidemics, and pushed all sorts of baseless fake science and lies in both, huh?
                I get the impression that Fauci likes to shoot from the hip before he has all the facts. During the pandemic, It wasn't unusual for him to make contradictory proclamations about the China flu and the effectiveness of one treatment versus another, sometimes within days of each other.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You're just repeating the "safe and effective" propaganda we've all heard. Meanwhile, there is an epidemic of healthy young people suddenly dropping dead from heart conditions, and the medical community pretending to be mystified about the cause.
                  A generation where far too many of them live on the couch with the only exercise they get is going to the fridge and to the bathroom, aside from working out their thumbs playing video games might also be a factor.

Look at how many teens who look healthy are huffing and puffing after climbing two flights of stairs.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment