Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

US Army Now Begging Soldiers Who Refused Covid Vaccines To Come Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Army Now Begging Soldiers Who Refused Covid Vaccines To Come Back

Ah yes, more brilliant Army tactics. And they wonder why they're having a hard time recruiting after having spent the last several decades (and especially with the Covid vaxx) treating soldiers like utter crap. And now they try to beg the people they literally forced out over a stupid vaxx, to come back.

My son, who refrained from going on another tour and retired rather than get the vaxx, sent me this article with a long line of these:
    https://www.businessinsider.com/us-a...crisis-2023-11
    The US Army is having a hard time recruiting. Now it's asking soldiers dismissed for refusing the COVID-19 vaccine to come back.

The US Army is having such a difficult time recruiting that it's sending soldiers who were kicked out for refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19 instructions on how to rejoin.

The Army sent the letters to about 1,900 active-duty soldiers who were separated for refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19, according to the military blog Task and Purpose. Bryce Dubee, an Army spokesperson, told the blog that the letters were sent "specifically as part of the COVID mandate recession process."

A January 2023 Department of Defense memo rescinded the military rules that required service members to get vaccinated against COVID-19, which the department put in place in August and November 2021. The memo said that no one serving in the armed forces will be separated for refusing to take the vaccine if they seek a religious, administrative, or medical accommodation.

Still, the memo said that the department will continue to "promote and encourage" vaccination for all service members.

The letter, which has been circulated on social media, says former soldiers who were separated for refusing to take the vaccine can request a correction of their military record and instructs those who wish to rejoin to contact a recruiter.

The new outreach to these soldiers comes amid a recruiting crisis for the US military. In 2022, the Army fell short of its recruiting goal by about 15,000 soldiers, or 25%, Army Times reported.

The Army recently revived its classic "Be All You Can Be" campaign to combat its constant decline in recruits, according to NPR.

Secretary of the Army Christine Wormuth told the outlet that the percentage of young Americans who are physically fit and mentally prepared enough to join the military has been shrinking over time and is now at about 23% of people between the ages of 18 and 24.

Wormuth also said that younger people are not as interested in joining the military due to institutional skepticism.

"When you look at Generation Z, you see a lot of the declining trust in institutions," Wormuth told NPR.

The US Army did not immediately return a request for comment from Business Insider Saturday.

Gen Z also just isn't mentally fit to serve in the armed forces given the actions of the Left. The Left's war on men and conservatives is starting to harm the country.
    P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post
      Gen Z also just isn't mentally fit to serve in the armed forces given the actions of the Left. The Left's war on men and conservatives is starting to harm the country.
      Just starting to? I mean what war fighter is going to have respect for a male officer who dresses like a girl...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Just starting to? I mean what war fighter is going to have respect for a male officer who dresses like a girl...
        In the context, meaning harming military requirement. DIE initiates and openly mental delusion in leadership is relatively new with the Biden Administration.
        P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
          Ah yes, more brilliant Army tactics. And they wonder why they're having a hard time recruiting after having spent the last several decades (and especially with the Covid vaxx) treating soldiers like utter crap. And now they try to beg the people they literally forced out over a stupid vaxx, to come back.

My son, who refrained from going on another tour and retired rather than get the vaxx, sent me this article with a long line of these:
          https://www.businessinsider.com/us-a...crisis-2023-11
          Eh, they were a bunch of whining little bitches anyway, afraid of taking a little vaxine in order to protect their brothers in arms. Remember the military vessel that had to be taken out of commission because nearly the entire crew had to be hospitilized with covid. It was all political anyway, these idiots already had to take vaccines for other things and they had no complaints about that, but all of a sudden their going to whine about a vaccine.
          Last edited by JimL; 12-03-2023, 07:51 AM.

Comment

So the idiots are finally discovering that focusing on a military full of people who are proficient with pronouns and running off everyone else wasn't the brightest of moves.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

Eh, they were a bunch of whining little bitches anyway, afraid of taking a little vaxine in order to protect their brothers in arms. It was all political anyway, these idiots already had to take vaccines for other things and they had no complaints about that, but all of a sudden their going to whine about a vaccine.
              An untested vaccine that clearly can cause heart issues in people the age of the average military member. The only "Little bitches" here were the ones trying to force experimental drugs onto our men and women in uniform and who are now getting down on their knees and begging for those people to come back after kicking them out.

Remember the military vessel that had to be taken out of commission because nearly the entire crew had to be hospitilized with covid.
              you literally just pulled that claim out of your rectum. Put up or shut up you falsehood spewing turd.

Comment

I think those service members who do not wish to return to service (and who can blame if they don't?) should demand their records be changed from dishonorable discharge to honorable discharge.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

An untested vaccine that clearly can cause heart issues in people the age of the average military member. The only "Little bitches" here were the ones trying to force experimental drugs onto our men and women in uniform and who are now getting down on their knees and begging for those people to come back after kicking them out.
                  Yeah, my grandma has more baseballs than those wuses. Millions of people took the vaccine which was tested, was approved and saved millions of others lives. They were willing to risk their lives in war but were afraid of a vaccine which millions of people have safely taken. What a bunch of bs. They were either taking advantage of the opportunity to get out, or they were trying to make a dumbass political statement.

you literally just pulled that claim out of your rectum. Put up or shut up you falsehood spewing turd.
                  Thats just what i figured, you do have no clue.

Comment

Yeah, my grandma has more baseballs than those wuses.
                    Because your grand was afraid of getting COVID, and these military people were not afraid.
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      I think those service members who do not wish to return to service (and who can blame if they don't?) should demand their records be changed from dishonorable discharge to honorable discharge.
                      I don't believe that the Karen's were dishonorable discharged since they were given the option to leave. Not that I really care one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Because your grand was afraid of getting COVID, and these military people were not afraid.
                        Yeah, they weren't afraid of killing anybody else with it either.

Comment

Yeah, my grandma has more baseballs than those wuses.
                          Maybe your granny should have taught you how to spell "wusses"

Millions of people took the vaccine which was tested, was approved and saved millions of others lives. They were willing to risk their lives in war but were afraid of a vaccine which millions of people have safely taken. What a bunch of bs. They were either taking advantage of the opportunity to get out, or they were trying to make a dumbass political statement.
                          No, it was not tested (other than on the moron guinea pigs who were dumb enough to take it), and we are finding out more every day about the harms it has been causing, especially to those the age of most of our military.

And now the jackasses who kicked these servicemen and servicewomen out are crawling back and begging them to return.

Thats just what i figured, you do have no clue.
                          So let's see it. Let's see the link to this "military vessel that had to be taken out of commission because nearly the entire crew had to be hospitilized with covid."

Because that never happened. Period. Prove your claim. Put up or shut up. We both know no such thing happened and that this will turn out just like the "men in trees with rifles" bs.

Comment

Yeah, they weren't afraid of killing anybody else with it either.
                            What was this "military vessel that had to be taken out of commission because nearly the entire crew had to be hospitilized with covid."? Name it. Give us links.

Comment

What was this "military vessel that had to be taken out of commission because nearly the entire crew had to be hospitilized with covid."? Name it. Give us links.
                              U.S.S. Theodore Roosevelt, over 1100 cases with 1 fatality.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment