Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Blue Wall of Silence Is Starting to Crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Her ignorance of all things "union" is absolutely astounding.
    What could possibly be worse than a local police union? A NATIONAL one.
    If a LOCAL union is hard to straighten out - one can only imagine ---- no, one doesn't HAVE to imagine, the Justice Department has been at WAR with national unions.
    I'm wondering if her difficulties might be due to differences, if any, between unions here and in Europe

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Wrong Thread. :)
      Last edited by CivilDiscourse; 05-01-2021, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        I'm wondering if her difficulties might be due to differences, if any, between unions here and in Europe
        If she's not just playing games, then that's the only thing I can think of.

But - think about this -- she starts a thread that, as part of the article, points out that unions are bad for police.
        Somehow, she seems to think that a much BIGGER NATIONAL union will be less bad?

Yeah, maybe UnionSchnitzles are different.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Her ignorance of all things "union" is absolutely astounding.
          What could possibly be worse than a local police union? A NATIONAL one.
          If a LOCAL union is hard to straighten out - one can only imagine ---- no, one doesn't HAVE to imagine, the Justice Department has been at WAR with national unions.
          It's mindboggling, yet so very H_A. When in doubt, nationalize. Very.... German..... (if ya know what I mean. If not you did notsee it coming).

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

It's mindboggling, yet so very H_A. When in doubt, nationalize. Very.... German.....
            Well, good point --- she probably has no real sense of "states' rights" and "the several states" and municipalities within those states....

And a number of states have "right to work" laws that would be in conflict with a national union...
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Most are, yes.
              Which Unions are run by organised crime? And how do you know?
              "It ain't necessarily so
              The things that you're liable
              To read in the Bible
              It ain't necessarily so
              ."

Sportin' Life
              Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

It's mindboggling, yet so very H_A. When in doubt, nationalize. Very.... German..... (if ya know what I mean. If not you did notsee it coming).

Folks like you aren't Reich, anne frankly I won't stand for it.

I better be Goering now after that.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
                  Most of the labor unions in the US. Did you read what I wrote, or are you on a loop? We know because our DOJ literally has to fight against them.

Go watch the Sopranos or something, you might even learn something from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Folks like you aren't Reich, anne frankly I won't stand for it.

I better be Goering now after that.

Comment

I started a new thread on this -- Police Labor Unions and La Costa Nostra
                      Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Backed up by a WHOLE lot of information, including the fact that national unions tend to be corrupt, even mafia controlled.
                      There's a whole thread on that.

Police Labor Unions and La Costa Nostra
                      Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
                      For the THIRD time --- there's a whole thread on that, and a whole section of the Department of Justice dealing with the ORGANIZED CRIME associated with national unions.

Comment

Most of the labor unions in the US. Did you read what I wrote, or are you on a loop? We know because our DOJ literally has to fight against them.

Go watch the Sopranos or something, you might even learn something from it.
                        I asked you two specific questions.

"It ain't necessarily so
                        To read in the Bible
                        It ain't necessarily so
                        ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I started a new thread on this -- Police Labor Unions and La Costa Nostra
                          Backed up by a WHOLE lot of information, including the fact that national unions tend to be corrupt, even mafia controlled.
                          There's a whole thread on that.

Police Labor Unions and La Costa Nostra
                          Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
                          For the THIRD time (now the FOURTH time) --- there's a whole thread on that, and a whole section of the Department of Justice dealing with the ORGANIZED CRIME associated with national unions.

Comment

For the THIRD time (now the FOURTH time) --- there's a whole thread on that, and a whole section of the Department of Justice dealing with the ORGANIZED CRIME associated with national unions.
                            I am not interested in your thread. I am asking a correspondent to my thread to support his statements.
                            "It ain't necessarily so
                            To read in the Bible
                            It ain't necessarily so
                            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I am not interested in your thread. I am asking a correspondent to my thread to support his statements.
                              WAAAAaaaannnnhhhhhh, don't confuse me with FACTS --- I wanna pick another fight with somebody else!!!!!

Comment

And I answered your two specific questions, as did CP. So either you're on a loop, or you're not genuinely interested in answers, only in berating people and repeating questions because you can't address the facts.
                                Last edited by Gondwanaland; 05-01-2021, 08:39 PM.

Comment