Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Lab Leak: The conspiracy theory is shaping up to look like real possibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

I imagine this won't get much traction here. That's a DEEP rabbithole even for conservatives I'm guessing. Those implications are pretty scary.
    I've seen discussions of some really out there implications that even two years ago I would have dismissed as utter lunacy, but today, I'm not so sure.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yeah, anytime somebody works so hard to declare something a non-issue --- you can pretty much bank on it being an issue.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I've seen discussions of some really out there implications that even two years ago I would have dismissed as utter lunacy, but today, I'm not so sure.
        As a person pretty open to this stuff, I'm still having a hard time grasping everything that's happening. Every once in a while I have to really stop and question my sanity.

Comment

As a person pretty open to this stuff, I'm still having a hard time grasping everything that's happening. Every once in a while I have to really stop and question my sanity.
          And we have stuff like this:

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Jen Psaki: "We are quite focused on directly communicating ... why it's important to get vaccinated, why these vaccines are safe, why, uh, they can still kill you even if you are under the age of 27. We need to be clear and direct about our messaging."

What?
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

That one is probably talking about covid, not the vaccine.

Comment

Freudian slip.

Comment

And the Biden picked it up by talking about people getting killed --- moronic scare tactics on steroids.

'They're killing people': Biden blames Facebook, other social media for allowing Covid misinformation

And...

(CNN)President Joe Biden said Friday social media platforms like Facebook are "killing people" with misinformation surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic as the White House ramps up its rhetoric around false information on social media regarding the pandemic.

"They're killing people -- I mean they're really, look, the only pandemic we have is among the unvaccinated," Biden told reporters as he left the White House for Camp David. "And they're killing people."
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And the Biden picked it up by talking about people getting killed --- moronic scare tactics on steroids.

'They're killing people': Biden blames Facebook, other social media for allowing Covid misinformation

And...

(CNN)President Joe Biden said Friday social media platforms like Facebook are "killing people" with misinformation surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic as the White House ramps up its rhetoric around false information on social media regarding the pandemic.

"They're killing people -- I mean they're really, look, the only pandemic we have is among the unvaccinated," Biden told reporters as he left the White House for Camp David. "And they're killing people."
                  That's just a blatant Biden lie. Some of the countries that are the highest vaccinated are supposedly being ravaged by the second wave. There goes that vaccine push that makes one suspicious.

Comment

That's just a blatant Biden lie. Some of the countries that are the highest vaccinated are supposedly being ravaged by the second wave. There goes that vaccine push that makes one suspicious.
                    It's only a lie if he knows he's lying, my friend.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's only a lie if he knows he's lying, my friend.
                      therefore - nothing he says is a lie.
                      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                      Scripture before Tradition:
                      but that won't prevent others from
                      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post

therefore - nothing he says is a lie.
                        Because he's...

coo coo.jpg
                        Attached Files

Comment

That's just a blatant Biden lie. Some of the countries that are the highest vaccinated are supposedly being ravaged by the second wave.
                          What countries are those?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Some of the countries that are ranked highest in vaccination rates. Some of them have had recent spikes, and some had spikes last month with a recent decline, but that's probably because they went back into lockdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

According to Alex Berenson, interviewed tonight by Tucker, England and (IIRC) Israel.

Supposedly his pointing this out got him booted from Twitter, at least temporarily.
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

According to Alex Berenson, interviewed tonight by Tucker, England and (IIRC) Israel.

Supposedly his pointing this out got him booted from Twitter, at least temporarily.
                                Here is the segment:

He only cited England, not Israel. He cites no sources in the clip. Perhaps he does at his area of Substack, but if so, I'll never see them, since it requires a paid subscription.
                                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment