Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Mueller Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    ...such as Trumps attempt to have Sessions unrecuse himself and fire Mueller.
    The actions of an incident innocent man who had good reason to distrust the investigators.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      The actions of an incident innocent man who had good reason to distrust the investigators.
      The actions of an obstructionist regardless of how you spin it. Obstruction is obstruction, doesn't matter if you think he's innocent or not. That's your problem, you believe he's innocent therefore no evidence, no facts, are going to change you biased brain.

Comment

• The evidence is there stupid, look at it!

Comment

• Ignorant Internet :

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          The Trump tower meeting was collusion
          Official Report:

There was no collusion.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            The actions of an obstructionist regardless of how you spin it. Obstruction is obstruction, doesn't matter if you think he's innocent or not. That's your problem, you believe he's innocent therefore no evidence, no facts, are going to change you biased brain.
            And you can continue to pitch hissies and little temper tantrums, but it's simply not going the way you desperately hoped it would.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Ignorant Internet :

Official Report:
              The ignorant one is you CP, Mueller said nothing about collusion, only Trump and his toadie have. Pay attention to those facts youve been waiting for CP!

Comment

And you can continue to pitch hissies and little temper tantrums, but it's simply not going the way you desperately hoped it would.
                You're giving yourself away now CP. Those facts you've been so patiently waiting for aren't turning out the way you hoped and so you are ignoring them. Knew I had you pegged from the get go.

Comment

• Is there a law against obstructing injustice?
                  1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                  ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                  Scripture before Tradition:
                  but that won't prevent others from
                  taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                  of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                    Is there a law against obstructing injustice?
                    Actually, that's part of the debate -- related to the "fruit from the poison tree" concept.

Comment

You're giving yourself away now CP. Those facts you've been so patiently waiting for aren't turning out the way you hoped and so you are ignoring them. Knew I had you pegged from the get go.
                      First of all, congratulations on the extremely rare proper use of a contraction!

Secondly, the facts are pretty simple - Democrats where hoping against hope that the Mueller report would be a smoking gun and a box of coffin nails for Trump's presidency. Didn't happen. Them are the facts, just as I imagined them to be, but I was fully prepared to hear otherwise.

Comment

First of all, congratulations on the extremely rare proper use of a contraction!

Secondly, the facts are pretty simple - Democrats where hoping against hope that the Mueller report would be a smoking gun and a box of coffin nails for Trump's presidency. Didn't happen. Them are the facts, just as I imagined them to be, but I was fully prepared to hear otherwise.
                        It wasnt a revelation of bond style intrigue with the russians no. But neither was it the nothing done wrong vindication of Trump most of you in this thread are trying to portray it as either.

And when you can admit there are a good many devestating things in there, it will be possible to have an honest conversation about what it is and what it is not.

The conversation so far is about something, but it isnt the actual implications of the mueller report. At least not yet anyway.

Jim
                        Last edited by oxmixmudd; 04-20-2019, 12:09 PM.
                        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

First of all the word is were not where. Dummie!

Secondly the special prosecutor was indeed, in the interest of the country, looking for a smoking gun and it did happen, and they found it in spades. You know, those fact thingies you're always harping about but don't, as we can all see now, couldn't care less about.

Comment

First of all the word is were not where. Dummie!
                            A typo, as opposed to rank illiteracy. Thanks for pointing that out, Jim.

Secondly the special prosecutor was indeed, in the interest of the country, looking for a smoking gun and it did happen, and they found it in spades.
                            With absolutely no bias, right? And "clear as a bell", yes?

You know, those fact thingies you're always harping about but don't, as we can all see now, couldn't care less about.
                            Jimmy, honey, one doesn't "harp" about facts, one insists on them. And the FACT is that there was no collusion found, no indictment of Trump was issued, and the Democrats have pretty much abandoned "collusion" and moved on to "obstruction". Them are the Facts, JimmyPoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                              It wasnt a revelation of bond style intrigue with the russians no.
                              It wasn't even a revelation of Maxwell Smart style intrigue.

But neither was it the nothing done wrong vindication of Trump most of you in this thread are trying to portray it as either.
                              Um.... that's a bit of mischaracterization, Jim, which I honestly thought you were above. I just got done (in this thread or another, I get confused) stating that Trump acted like a crazy man and did a lot of stupid things.

And when you can admit there are a good many devestating things in there, it will be possible to have an honest conversation about what it is and what it is not.
                              Perhaps you're having a senior moment and think you're arguing with MM. I'll gladly accept your apology. Meanwhile, please note that I am fully aware that the report reveals quite a bit about the nuttiness with which Trump runs his affairs.

The conversation so far is about something, but it isnt the actual implications of the mueller report. At least not yet anyway.

Jim
                              Have a wonderful Resurrection Sunday, Jim.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                                False. Mueller's report said there was no collusion, and that neither the president nor anyone in his campaign committed any crimes. Therefore, Trump was innocent from the beginning, and his actions were those of an innocent man who knew he was falsely accused and had good reason to distrust the investigators.
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment