Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Health Exam - Bad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Narcisistic PD and sociopathy is not dementia. Thank you for proving my point.
    Put your glasses on....

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    It's got nothing to do with whether or not people dislike him, it's concerned with fitness for office. More and more people are expressing concern with Trump's mental state...some saying that he's exhibiting clear signs of dementia.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7907696.html
    See that?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Google search for trump dementia, first page of results:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]26179[/ATTACH]
      Wow, that was tough.

If you don't believe anyone has claimed that Trump is insane, you haven't been reading Starlight's posts.
      yep:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post445557
      http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post496034
      http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post506964
      http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post506997
      http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post507087

Comment

Narcisistic PD and sociopathy is not dementia. Thank you for proving my point.
        but Sociopathy and NPD are insanity. Can't even remember what you said? Dementia or insanity?

Besides look above at my other list of Starlight's posts. You guys have been going on about how Trump is mentally unfit, demented, and insane for over a year now and you think you can just pretend it never happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          but Sociopathy and NPD are insanity. Can't even remember what you said? Dementia or insanity?

Besides look above at my other list of Starlight's posts. You guys have been going on about how Trump is mentally unfit, demented, and insane for over a year now and you think you can just pretend it never happened?
          One of the problems with liberals is that they think everybody else is just as dumb as they are.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            One of the problems with liberals is that they think everybody else is just as dumb as they are.
            If only there were a record of what people said on the internet that never went away and you could search for it.

Comment

I didn't say he had dementia, Tass didn't say he had dementia, he said that others were suggesting he had dementia. The only one suggesting he had dementia was star and that was in different threads. What he actually is is a corrupt, con man, thieving, mysogynist, pathological lying, racist, obstructor of justice and above all treasonous.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                I didn't say he had dementia, Tass didn't say he had dementia, he said that others were suggesting he had dementia. The only one suggesting he had dementia was star and that was in different threads. What he actually is is a corrupt, con man, thieving, mysogynist, pathological lying, racist, obstructor of justice and above all treasonous.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

You all have been arguing that he is demented, mentally unbalanced and insane just like we said, and we gave you links. You can't gaslight people who can actually READ what you all said Jimmy.

Comment

You all have been arguing that he is demented, mentally unbalanced and insane just like we said, and we gave you links. You can't gaslight people who can actually READ what you all said Jimmy.
                    Nope, I never said, and specifically Tass never said, that Trump had dementia as MM asserted he did. He's a disgusting example of a human being who you people elected as your president, but he doesn't have dementia, at least not to the degree that it would matter.

Comment

Nope, I never said, and specifically Tass never said, that Trump had dementia as MM asserted he did. He's a disgusting example of a human being who you people elected as your president, but he doesn't have dementia, at least not to the degree that it would matter.
                      First, you claim no one - then you limit it to Tweb - then you limit it to you & Tassman? You're a hoot, Jim.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

First, you claim no one - then you limit it to Tweb - then you limit it to you & Tassman? You're a hoot, Jim.
                        and in specific threads! AND now it is only "dementia" where before it was

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        I don't believe anyone claimed Trump to literrally have dementia, or insanity.

Comment

MM was just commenting and agreeing with MY statement which said: "He [Tassman] was the same way when he kept insisting that Trump was insane and suffering from a personality disorder, based solely on seeing Trump on TV and what he read about him. Armchair psychiatrist and now Armchair physician."

You are doing the same thing you always do: refuse to just admit you are wrong and instead go to outrageous lengths to try to nitpick your way out. It's kinda funny to watch. Like you did with what "boy" meant.
                          Last edited by Sparko; 01-24-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Well, generally OBP, when we say anyone, we are speaking of those participating in the conversation, not everyone in the entire world.
                            Last edited by JimL; 01-24-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

MM was just commenting and agreeing with MY statement which said: "He [Tassman] was the same way when he kept insisting that Trump was insane and suffering from a personality disorder, based solely on seeing Trump on TV and what he read about him. Armchair psychiatrist and now Armchair physician."

You are doing the same thing you always do: refuse to just admit you are wrong and instead go to outrageous lengths to try to nitpick your way out. It's kinda funny to watch. Like you did with what "boy" meant.
                              Exactly my point. Thank you. MM was talking about Tass, and so was I when I replied.

Comment

This is when I have to believe that JimL is just a ignorant goofus playing games, then sitting back and laughing like an idiot "I made those guys look up stuff...."
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment