Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Health Exam - Bad News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And what is your area of medical expertise that allows you to second guess the informed opinion of the qualified physician who examined the President personally?
    He was the same way when he kept insisting that Trump was insane and suffering from a personality disorder, based solely on seeing Trump on TV and what he read about him. Armchair psychiatrist and now Armchair physician.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      He was the same way when he kept insisting that Trump was insane and suffering from a personality disorder, based solely on seeing Trump on TV and what he read about him. Armchair psychiatrist and now Armchair physician.
      Funny how that dementia narrative went away so suddenly.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Funny how that dementia narrative went away so suddenly.
        I don't believe anyone claimed Trump to literrally have dementia, or insanity. I heard narcisist, con man, thief, crooked, racist, treasonous, obstructor of justice, pathological liar, money launderer, etc etc. all apropo, but i don't believe anyone claimed dementia or insanity. Are you making that up?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
          I don't believe anyone claimed Trump to literrally have dementia, or insanity. I heard narcisist, con man, thief, crooked, racist, treasonous, obstructor of justice, pathological liar, money launderer, etc etc. all apropo, but i don't believe anyone claimed dementia or insanity. Are you making that up?
          Google search for trump dementia, first page of results:
          trumpd.JPG
          Wow, that was tough.

If you don't believe anyone has claimed that Trump is insane, you haven't been reading Starlight's posts.
          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

It's happened a few times:

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
            It's got nothing to do with whether or not people dislike him, it's concerned with fitness for office. More and more people are expressing concern with Trump's mental state...some saying that he's exhibiting clear signs of dementia.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7907696.html
            Originally posted by Starlight View Post
            Unlike him, she is actually a billionaire, didn't inherit her money, doesn't have a history of money laundering for Russian mobsters, has some business competence, can finish expressing a coherent thought without getting sidetracked, can speak at above a 4th grade level, can read without difficulty, doesn't have dementia, doesn't do crazy twitter rants, doesn't take everything personally, etc.

But I judge politicians primarily on their policies, and she's never really had any (apart from Iraq-war-mongering, and recently #MeTooing), so that completely disqualifies her from leadership.

One takeaway from the Fire and Fury book is that having someone as president who's new to politics and disinterested in politics and lacks any kind of political agenda is a problem, because the president is often required to make decisions (e.g. whether to increase/decrease deployments in Afghanistan) and sometimes time-sensitive ones (e.g. what to do in response to NK launching a missile over Japan, or in response to Syria using chemical weapons).
            Originally posted by Starlight View Post
            Um, the dude went bankrupt 6 times, kept having to get bailed out by his rich father, got blacklisted by the US banks, and finally survived only by money laundering for the Russian mobs through his real estate deals. If you think Dementia Trump has a clue about economics you're kidding yourself.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

You GOTTA be kidding. That was the new (in a never ending list) "gotcha". Just Google - Trump Dementia.

Is Something Neurologically Wrong With Donald Trump?
              Donald Trump's 'Dementia' Is So Bad He Is Now Giving People the Same Silly Nicknames
              Has the Trump Dementia Coup Already Happened?
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post485205
                http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post485207

Comment

• I think JimL may be suffering from dementia.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Jimmy has made the same "Trump is mentally unfit to serve as president" claims himself, so to pretend like nobody has ever suggested it is disingenuous.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I'm pretty sure Jimmy has made the same "Trump is mentally unfit to serve as president" claims himself, so to pretend like nobody has ever suggested it is disingenuous.
                      Maybe the Russians have developed some device to wipe memories...you know, like Men in Black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                        Maybe the Russians have developed some device to wipe memories...you know, like Men in Black.
                        Why do you mention the Russians? They have nothing whatsoever to do with anything, and haven't even been the topic of a single thread on Tweb!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          Why do you mention the Russians? They have nothing whatsoever to do with anything, and haven't even been the topic of a single thread on Tweb!
                          Ah, I see they've gotten to you as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            We're talking tweb comments CP, not whatever you can drag up on the internet.

Comment

• Narcisistic PD and sociopathy is not dementia. Thank you for proving my point.

Comment

We're talking tweb comments CP, not whatever you can drag up on the internet.
                                Here's exactly what you posted....

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                You said nothing about comments, and even then, others have shown you to be wrong in that area, as well. Do you know what "anyone" means, Jim?

Comment