Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Snopes finally admits old Joe showered with his daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

ashley.jpg

"...grade and showing the boys my underpants. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested? I think so - I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma - I remember not liking the Woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate), being turned on when I wasn't supposed to be. I..."

Yes, what could she have possibly meant when she said showers with dad were "probably not appropriate"? If only there were some contextual clues from which to infer the intended meaning.
    As you have quoted she writes: I remember not liking the Woolzacks house; I remember being somewhat sexualised with Caroline.

To what that refers none of us know.

Later in that same extract she writes of "having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)". Does that refer to having sex at a young age? Showering with her father? Or both? We cannot know precisely. We can only speculate.
    "It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so
    ."

Sportin' Life
    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Are you suggesting that Ashley was lying to herself when she wrote in her journal that she took "probably inappropriate" showers with dear old dad?
      No I'm saying that you are suggesting it to be something other than what it is because that is what you want to believe and want others to believe even though she never suggested any such thing. She didn't suggest anything sexual occurred, never accused her dad of anything which is of course is what you are all implying. She is simply writing thoughts down, stream of consciousness, and considering that perhaps showering with her parents as a child "may have been inappropriate" and may have something to do with her trauma.
      Last edited by JimL; 05-15-2024, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

As you have quoted she writes: I remember not liking the Woolzacks house; I remember being somewhat sexualised with Caroline.

Later in that same extract she writes of "having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)". Does that refer to having sex at a young age? Showering with her father? Or both? We cannot know precisely. We can only speculate.
        I suspect even you know how ridiculous that rationalization is, but "any port in a storm", as the saying goes.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I suspect even you know how ridiculous that rationalization is, but "any port in a storm", as the saying goes.
          Perverted minds MM, tend to assume perversion. Either that or, which I think is more likely the case, it's all political biased thinking on your part.

Comment

You are offering speculative interpretations based on your bias against Biden and, no doubt, all things Democrat.
            "It ain't necessarily so
            To read in the Bible
            It ain't necessarily so
            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

The facts appear to be that Ms Biden shared showers with her father when she was child and she later considered they may have been inappropriate.
              Correct.

As to what she actually intended by that term is not entirely known to either of us.
              I don't know off-hand if she used that exact word, but "inappropriate" is a cut-and-dry term. There is no room for wide interpretation.

Comment

So she says she was molested and sexualized at a young age and then gives a laundry list of why she thinks so, and showering with her dad is smack in the middle of that list, and you want to totally ignore that part and focus on everything around it? Obviously showering with her dad was part of why she felt hypersexualized and molested.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

Perverted minds MM, tend to assume perversion. Either that or, which I think is more likely the case, it's all political biased thinking on your part.
                  Ashley Biden herself describes being possibly molested, hyper-sexualized at a young age, and taking "probably not appropriate" showers with dad. It doesn't require a perverted mind to simply take her at her word.

Comment

You are offering speculative interpretations based on your bias against Biden and, no doubt, all things Democrat.
                    No speculation or interpretation required. Ashley's journal is self-explanatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

So she says she was molested and sexualized at a young age and then gives a laundry list of why she thinks so, and showering with her dad is smack in the middle of that list, and you want to totally ignore that part and focus on everything around it? Obviously showering with her dad was part of why she felt hypersexualized and molested.

You will read into that extract of text precisely what you wish to read into it.
                      "It ain't necessarily so
                      To read in the Bible
                      It ain't necessarily so
                      ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Ashley Biden herself describes being possibly molested, hyper-sexualized at a young age, and taking "probably not appropriate" showers with dad. It doesn't require a perverted mind to simply take her at her word.
                        It takes a perverted mind NOT to.
                        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

You will read into that extract of text precisely what you wish to read into it.
                          Yeah what she actually says, plainly. However, you, apparently, will do backflips in order to NOT read what is plainly being said.

But I guess simple English sentences are a complex topic, too complex for you to parse, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

No, that is not obvious at all. You're reading into it what you want to believe, same as MM. And that is exactly what she is accusing you all of!!! She's simply thinking back and musing as to whether it was inappropriate for a dad to be showering with his child, and the answer to that is no it is not. "Probably" means she's not sure, she's searching for answers, but she didn't accuse her dad of anything sexual, that's just your sick prudish minds at work.
                            Last edited by JimL; 05-15-2024, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Or recently when liberals gleefully reported that Melania was absent from the 2023 Trump family Christmas photo and wondered with a smirk if there was trouble in paradise. It turns out she was tending to her sick mother at the time.
                              Leftists were accusing Trump and Ivanka of having a creepy relationship because of a photo the two took together. Imagine what they would have done with a diary of Ivanka saying she remembers inappropriate showers she took with Trump, as well as videos of Trump being publicly creepy with the young girls. There would have been multiple threads by HA, JimL, and Juvenal about it.

Comment

No speculation or interpretation required. Ashley's journal is self-explanatory.
                                No speculation or interpretation required. That your mind is perverted is self explanatory.

Comment