Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hunter Biden: Guilty on all charges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
    Biden and the ‘invisible’ chair'....
    You just had to go and remind me of Clint Eastwood's HORRIBLE performance at the 2012 Republican National Convention!

clint-and-the-chair.jpg
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Aside from that not even being what I said, people have been saying what I actually did say for awhile.
      Didn't you know that it's impossible for multiple people to independently have the same thought?
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

What you said is that most people think there were more votes for Biden than there were Biden voters. Because everyone who thinks there were more votes than voters thinks the election was rigged, that means that most people think the election was rigged.

Never mind.

It's an arithmetic thing. You wouldn't understand.
        Aside from math being of the debil, OMB usually complained that old Joe didn't even get 81 million votes. Such differences are apparently confusing for some.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Also, if you'll go back and look at that G7 skydiving demo video you posted, you'll see at the beginning, just as the guy with the flag is landing, there are a number of other jumpers who landed earlier and are packing up their chutes. That's what distracted Joe.

The reason everyone wanted him to look back the other way is that an army officer was starting to brief them on the demonstration.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/14/polit...mit/index.html
          And caused old Joe to wander off like some small child incapable of remaining focused, resulting in the Prime Minister of Italy literally being forced to step in and having "fetch" the doddering fool.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

This reminds me of some kid huffing and puffing about how my dad can beat up your dad even though you know his dad is some frail old man needing a walker to get around.

Btw, old Joe recently declared that he could beat up a reporter (IIRC from Time Magazine) who asked him a question regarding his obvious dodderage.

The White House insists he was only joking but old Joe has a long, long history of saying stuff like that and definitely not joking.
            Here's the world view of Biden, or at least Italian

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Didn't you know that it's impossible for multiple people to independently have the same thought?
              I was just thinking that very thing!!!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And caused old Joe to wander off like some small child incapable of remaining focused, resulting in the Prime Minister of Italy literally being forced to step in and having "fetch" the doddering fool.
                He seemed to realize that the guy who had just landed wasn't the only guy involved in the demonstration.

Comment

He seemed to realize that the guy who had just landed wasn't the only guy involved in the demonstration.
                  And nobody else did? Including the host?

So wanders away from the others and looks off in the distance, ignoring the guy who is packing his chute, and the guy packing his chute seems oblivious to Joe standing there.

Comment

Again, even if we accept the "Joe was just trying to have a conversation with a guy who was completely ignoring him" rationalization, that doesn't explain why the other world leaders in the video seemed to be keeping a close eye on Joe, or why the Italian prime minister felt the need to bring him back to the group as if he were a child, or why other attendees have reported that Joe frequently lost focus during the conference and conducted himself in a way that was described as "embarrassing".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Again, even if we accept the "Joe was just trying to have a conversation with a guy who was completely ignoring him" rationalization, that doesn't explain why the other world leaders in the video seemed to be keeping a close eye on Joe, or why the Italian prime minister felt the need to bring him back to the group as if he were a child, or why other attendees have reported that Joe frequently lost focus during the conference and conducted himself in a way that was described as "embarrassing".
                      Seriously, for the life of me, I can't figure out whether you Trumpster's know that you're all full of crap and just pretending to be stupid, or if you all really are just dumb as bricks. But it's one of the other for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by View Post

Seriously, for the life of me, I can't figure out whether you Trumpster's know that you're all full of crap and just pretending to be stupid, or if you all really are just dumb as bricks. But it's one of the other for sure.
                        Time to put up or shut up, Jimmy:

What's your explanation for why the Italian prime minister was treating Joe like a child in the video, and why other attendees described Joe's behavior as "embarrassing" and the worst he has ever been?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

And nobody else did? Including the host?

So wanders away from the others and looks off in the distance, ignoring the guy who is packing his chute, and the guy packing his chute seems oblivious to Joe standing there.
                          The rigger may have been oblivious to Joe, but we don't know how the jumpers over there were reacting, since they were out of view of the camera.

Comment

The rigger may have been oblivious to Joe, but we don't know how the jumpers over there were reacting, since they were out of view of the camera.
                            Even if we accept your explanation, that Joe was gesturing to some unseen person in the distance, it comes back to this: Why did the Italian prime minister make a point of corralling him like a child who had wandered off? That's not a normal way to treat another adult, especially not someone who is supposed to be the leader of his country!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Aside from math being of the debil, OMB usually complained that old Joe didn't even get 81 million votes.
                              hmmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Here's the world view of Biden, or at least Italian

Language warning.

Last edited by Juvenal; 06-16-2024, 05:03 PM.

Comment