Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hunter Biden: Guilty on all charges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, guys, you tried your best, but there's no gas lighting Joe's befuddlement at the G7 summit. Even the Italian and British media noted his slow, stiff movements, shuffling walk, and inability to stay focused. One delegate said, "It's the worst he has ever been." Another described his overall performance as "embarrassing".
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

You should look at The TImes video of the event. Biden goes to sit down before Lloyd Austin's speech at about 4:16:30 (if he's doing a "fake chair" gag, it's a really good one), and goes to exit after the ceremony at about 4:52:30, after giving his own 16 minute speech (and if he pooped his pants beforehand, then it's the best speech he ever gave). It looks like Macron is expecting to follow the Bidens out, but gets called back by some of the veterans. Not something he could really refuse.
      If there's that much of a time gap between Biden standing up there bent partway over and straining and his and Jill's exiting then that would be deceptive editing.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        If there's that much of a time gap between Biden standing up there bent partway over and straining and his and Jill's exiting then that would be deceptive editing.
        Right you are, and I appreciate the fact that you, unlike MM are able to acknowledge that. But remember where, particularly today with all the misinformation out there, you're getting such misinformation from, and maybe fact check it next time with other more reputable organizations because otherwise, as you can see, like MM, if you allow them to, they will continue to take you for a fool, and continue to make you make a fool of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Sorry, guys, you tried your best, but there's no gas lighting Joe's befuddlement at the G7 summit. Even the Italian and British media noted his slow, stiff movements, shuffling walk, and inability to stay focused. One delegate said, "It's the worst he has ever been." Another described his overall performance as "embarrassing".
          MM, follow the example of your friend rogue. It just makes you look really bad when you realize you've been duped, and instead of admitting to it, you just look for other ways to confirm what you want to believe. You're just showing that you not only can't admit to being wrong but neither do you care if you're wrong. No one will take you very seriously or trust anything you have to say or post if you keep it up. Do a little fact checking on those right wing "so called news" sites that you get your "so called news" from.
          ​​​​​
          Remember the words of the Great G.W. Bush: "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, and I you wont get fooled again." Or words to that affect. LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by View Post

MM, follow the example of your friend rogue. It just makes you look really bad when you realize you've been duped, and instead of admitting to it, you just look for other ways to confirm what you want to believe. You're just showing that you not only can't admit to being wrong but neither do you care if you're wrong. No one will take you very seriously or trust anything you have to say or post if you keep it up. Do a little fact checking on those right wing "so called news" sites that you get your "so called news" from.
            ​​​​​
            Remember the words of the Great G.W. Bush: "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, and I you wont get fooled again." Or words to that affect. LOL!!
            So your response is to deny, deny, deny. No matter how much evidence you're shown, you will simply refuse to accept the truth. If ignorance is bliss, then you must be the most blissful guy in the world.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

So your response is to deny, deny, deny. No matter how much evidence you're shown, you will simply refuse to accept the truth. If ignorance is bliss, then you must be the most blissful guy in the world.
              First off, MM, you're projecting once again. It's you who continue to deny, deny, deny, even though you've clearly been shown to have been duped. Both videos have been edited.
              In the one, which even rogue acknowledges the obvious editing, Biden was clearly attempting to sit down. And though that is a fact, even if it weren't a fact, where is the evidence for the story that you've been fed and have unquestioningly swallowed, i.e. that the President lost control of his bowels? There is none?

And I'n the other, the President is not mindlessly meandering.like your fake news wants you to believe. He clearly and purposely turned his own attention to the paratroopers, is having a conversation with them, and then he clearly gives them a thumbs up.

It's very evident MM, and to continue to deny the facts which everyone else can see, is only making you look worse, worse than just biased even. You're showing yourself to be incapable of acknowledging facts if. those facts contradict your previous assertions.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

First off, MM, you're projecting once again. It's you who continue to deny, deny, deny, even though you've clearly been shown to have been duped. Both videos have been edited.
                In the one, which even rogue acknowledges the obvious editing, Biden was clearly attempting to sit down. And though that is a fact, even if it weren't a fact, where is the evidence for the story that you've been fed and have unquestioningly swallowed, i.e. that the President lost control of his bowels? There is none?

And I'n the other, the President is not mindlessly meandering.like your fake news wants you to believe. He clearly and purposely turned his own attention to the paratroopers, is having a conversation with them, and then he clearly gives them a thumbs up.

It's very evident MM, and to continue to deny the facts which everyone else can see, is only making you look worse, worse than just biased even. You're showing yourself to be incapable of acknowledging facts if. those facts contradict your previous assertions.
                Biden was several feet away from the nearest chair so it isn't that he was trying to sit down.

I'm starting to lean toward the theory that Sparko mentioned in another thread regarding a similar instance (where no chairs were even present), that this is all about his having arthritis in his lower spine.

IOW, it could be him trying to stretch that part of his spine for pain relief. While I don't have arthritis in my spine I do have back problems and I've been known to do some stretches in public. IIRC, I recently described a technique that "pops" the same vertebrae as when you cross your arms in front of you and someone lifts you up from behind.

The problem with that explanation though is that if it were the case then his keepers need to let that be known. But it seems they don't want to because they're afraid it'll reinforce the fact he's old -- which is idiotic in that the alternative is to allow people to think he keeps crapping himself.

So while I don't know exactly what is going on with old Joe, that he was simply trying to sit down (but couldn't) is definitely not what is going on.

Now, all that said, old Joe still had several moments that have led observers, including many in the foreign media and some attendees shaking their heads, including his behavior upon being introduced to Meloni (kissing the top of her head along with apparently sniffing her hair all followed with a bizarre little salute).

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Sorry, guys, you tried your best, but there's no gas lighting Joe's befuddlement at the G7 summit. Even the Italian and British media noted his slow, stiff movements, shuffling walk, and inability to stay focused. One delegate said, "It's the worst he has ever been." Another described his overall performance as "embarrassing".
                  If Biden was a Soviet leader, the CIA would classify him as being in the old-man-shuffle stage.

old man.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

If Biden was a Soviet leader, the CIA would classify him as being in the old-man-shuffle stage.

old man.jpg
                    I think that a good deal of the problem was that old Joe was in denial. He seemed to still think of himself as being half his age and kept wanting to trot up the steps or bring his bike to a quick stop in front of the reporters.

The repeated tumbles, and likely his keepers, forced him to accept reality, hence his now entering Air Force One via the "short stairs" in back and the shoes made for folks with balance issues.

Comment

Biden was several feet away from the nearest chair so it isn't that he was trying to sit down.

I'm starting to lean toward the theory that Sparko mentioned in another thread regarding a similar instance (where no chairs were even present), that this is all about his having arthritis in his lower spine...
                      If you guys are talking about the clip where he's hesitating before sitting, while "Lloyd J Austin" is being introduced, then I'm convinced he just started to sit down too early. When he realized that, he hung in a stooped position until the introduction was finished, then he sat down. Awkward looking, but explainable. Now, if you are talking about another clip, I haven't seen it.

Comment

I think that a good deal of the problem was that old Joe was in denial. He seemed to still think of himself as being half his age and kept wanting to trot up the steps or bring his bike to a quick stop in front of the reporters.

The repeated tumbles, and likely his keepers, forced him to accept reality, hence his now entering Air Force One via the "short stairs" in back and the shoes made for folks with balance issues.
                        That was a few months back. I think he is in the "old-man-shuffle stage" now. Very unfirm. When Brezhnev was seen that way, he died very shortly afterward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

old man.jpg
                          The old man has shown himself to be able to shuffle around and kick in the teeth the republican Congress and your war criminal and bestie comrade Vlad before they even knew what hit them.

Comment

Blah blah blah blah blah.​​​​​

Comment

Blah blah blah blah blah.​​​​​
                              Fom JimL's book of quotes.

Comment

The old man has shown himself to be able to shuffle around and kick in the teeth the republican Congress and your war criminal and bestie comrade Vlad before they even knew what hit them.
                                This reminds me of some kid huffing and puffing about how my dad can beat up your dad even though you know his dad is some frail old man needing a walker to get around.

Btw, old Joe recently declared that he could beat up a reporter (IIRC from Time Magazine) who asked him a question regarding his obvious dodderage.

The White House insists he was only joking but old Joe has a long, long history of saying stuff like that and definitely not joking.

Comment