Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden is Willing to Kill Americans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden is Willing to Kill Americans...

To placate his leftist illegal immigrant loving base:

DHS identifies over 400 migrants brought to the U.S. by an ISIS-affiliated human smuggling network

Over 150 have been arrested, but the whereabouts of over 50 remain unknown, officials said. ICE is looking to arrest them on immigration charges when they are found.

The Department of Homeland Security has identified over 400 immigrants who have come to the U.S. from Central Asia and elsewhere as “subjects of concern” because they were brought by an ISIS-affiliated human smuggling network, three U.S. officials tell NBC News.

While over 150 of them have been arrested, the whereabouts of over 50 remain unknown, the officials said, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement is looking to arrest them on immigration charges when they are located.

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigatio...ing-rcna158777
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

And those are only the ones we know about. I've said before that the thousands of military aged men illegally crossing the border and disappearing into our country aren't here because they're looking for work.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

DHS identifies over 400 migrants brought to the U.S. by an ISIS-affiliated human smuggling network

Over 150 have been arrested, but the whereabouts of over 50 remain unknown, officials said. ICE is looking to arrest them on immigration charges when they are found.

The Department of Homeland Security has identified over 400 immigrants who have come to the U.S. from Central Asia and elsewhere as “subjects of concern” because they were brought by an ISIS-affiliated human smuggling network, three U.S. officials tell NBC News.

While over 150 of them have been arrested, the whereabouts of over 50 remain unknown, the officials said, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement is looking to arrest them on immigration charges when they are located.

If there's a terrorist attack in the near future, I can only logically assume this was a conscious desired effect.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

If there's a terrorist attack in the near future, I can only logically assume this was a conscious desired effect.
        They'll probably wait to after the election...
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

They'll probably wait to after the election...
          Before election is more beneficial. Then you have a reason to lock the country down and suspend elections indefinitely. But who knows.

Comment

Before election is more beneficial. Then you have a reason to lock the country down and suspend elections indefinitely. But who knows.
            I didn't think of that!

Comment

I didn't think of that!
              I try and get into the mind of an evil globalist. It's both a blessing and a curse.

Comment

I try and get into the mind of an evil globalist. It's both a blessing and a curse.

Comment

Just thinking out loud ....

I see two groups at work here. The globalist goal is simply to see an even playing field everywhere; rob from the rich and give to the poor. It is occurring throughout the west. Open the borders and allow everyone to go everywhere and create a giant melting pot in a one-government world with no particular cultures or ethnicities to divide people. It is an immature, idealistic vision that has no precedent in nature and should be considered unattainable. About as successful as communism.

The deep state goal (American specifically) is to crush populism, ala Donald Trump and anyone like him, and retain power. They approve of and support candidates that tolerate or assist the entrenched bureaucracy and won't rock the boat.

The deep state is assisted by an open border because it waters down the populist vote, and the globalists are happy because it moves the ball closer to their dreamworld. So, when one talks about a conspiracy theory allowing terrorists coming across the border and committing some high-profile heinous act, it would only serve their purpose if it occurs after Trump takes office. That way both can blame him for not funding or supporting intelligence agencies sufficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I see two groups at work here. The globalist goal is simply to see an even playing field everywhere; rob from the rich and give to the poor. It is occurring throughout the west. Open the borders and allow everyone to go everywhere and create a giant melting pot in a one-government world with no particular cultures or ethnicities to divide people. It is an immature, idealistic vision that has no precedent in nature and should be considered unattainable. About as successful as communism.

The deep state goal (American specifically) is to crush populism, ala Donald Trump and anyone like him, and retain power. They approve of and support candidates that tolerate or assist the entrenched bureaucracy and won't rock the boat.

The deep state is assisted by an open border because it waters down the populist vote, and the globalists are happy because it moves the ball closer to their dreamworld. So, when one talks about a conspiracy theory allowing terrorists coming across the border and committing some high-profile heinous act, it would only serve their purpose if it occurs after Trump takes office. That way both can blame him for not funding or supporting intelligence agencies sufficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I admittedly have a difficult time distinguishing between national deep state and international globalism, and how the two might tie together. In other words, the former might have a different agenda than the latter, or they might have the same agenda. They both have very similar goals, and both detest populism and nationalism. I typically give the latter more clout because I believe they're following a cult-like ideology that supersedes the will of nation-states. There's also the supernatural element to this (i.e. Ephesians 6:12), but that's a discussion for a different section of the forum. The goal of the latter would be to institute some sort of digital ID system in the midst of a crisis; a terrorist attack being the perfect stage for this. The goal of the former would be to suspend national elections indefinitely (though I don't believe they need to do that specifically to keep Trump out because I think Trump's going to prison).

Comment

I admittedly have a difficult time distinguishing between national deep state and international globalism, and how the two might tie together. In other words, the former might have a different agenda than the latter, or they might have the same agenda. They both have very similar goals, and both detest populism and nationalism. I typically give the latter more clout because I believe they're following a cult-like ideology that supersedes the will of nation-states. There's also the supernatural element to this (i.e. Ephesians 6:12), but that's a discussion for a different section of the forum. The goal of the latter would be to institute some sort of digital ID system in the midst of a crisis; a terrorist attack being the perfect stage for this. The goal of the former would be to suspend national elections indefinitely (though I don't believe they need to do that specifically to keep Trump out because I think Trump's going to prison).
                        Agreed, but I hope they fail in jailing Trump.

I see the deep state as being a selfish cadre without any lofty ideals. They just love power and money and are trying to keep and control both. People affiliated with the Military Industrial Complex are a huge component of this. The Bidens are in this camp.

I think of globalists as modern-day communists (sort of). More like classical fascists only without the nationalism. They have an ideology they want to achieve, which involves bleeding American tax dollars to the point the U.S. has been diminished. Then the poorer countries will rise with the infusion of US cash. More of that even-ing out. George Soros is in this camp.

The two groups share some short-term and long-term goals.

Comment

But according to Mayorkas there is nothing to worry about since they were not on the terrorist watch list and there was no evidence they had ties to Isis in fact he said when asked specifically about this he that the report was a fabrication.
                          Last edited by RumTumTugger; 06-26-2024, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Either suspend elections, or introduce new voting procedures like they did during the China flu which will make it easier for Democrats to cheat. I can hear it now:

"In order to protect our citizens from another attack, we wish to discourage many people gathering in one place, so this election, we are introducing a secure voting website where you will be able to cast your ballot from the comfort and safety of your own home."
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post

But according to Mayorkas there is nothing to worry about since they were not on the terrorist watch list and there was no evidence they had ties to Isis in fact he said when asked specifically about this he that the report was a fabrication.
                              He lies...Remember he has also said, time and time again, that the border was secure...

Comment