Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Big Debate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 449380645_854781920013146_1978927399844579393_n.jpg
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• So... how many people have finally realized that the Democrats and the media have been yet again lying through their teeth to us.

Remember, it was only a week or so before the debate that both were insisting that old Joe, behind the scenes and away from the cameras, is the smartest most active man in the room. Running circles both mentally and physically of those half his age.

Now, we know that is and was utter B.S.

More of their typical %#$&#@ing gaslighting.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        So... how many people have finally realized that the Democrats and the media have been yet again lying through their teeth to us.

Remember, it was only a week or so before the debate that both were insisting that old Joe, behind the scenes and away from the cameras, is the smartest most active man in the room. Running circles both mentally and physically of those half his age.

I think morning Joe was the biggest liar concerning this, his credibility is shot...
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

I think morning Joe was the biggest liar concerning this, his credibility is shot...
          From like a bit over 2 months ago...

And then at the end of his rant, he declared that, "if it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And then at the end of his rant, he declared that, "if it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it."
            That's it!

Comment

So... how many people have finally realized that the Democrats and the media have been yet again lying through their teeth to us.

They haven't stopped. Joe's campaign is now insisting that "his cognitive abilities are as good as ever":

Host Wolf Blitzer asked, “Senator, you mentioned Vice President Kamala Harris, she, repeatedly, last night, dodged Anderson Cooper’s questions about whether the Biden we saw in the debate is who he is every day. What’s your answer to that? Because you know him well.”

Coons responded, “I do. And I was just in Europe for a few days where the G7 Summit was held in Italy. Leaders from across Europe who’ve met with him and worked with him, say the same thing that I’ll tell you from working with him and meeting with him, he is sharp and engaged, his cognitive capabilities are as good as ever. Yes, his gait has a little bit of a shuffle to it. Sometimes he speaks a little softly. But his abilities for leadership, for surrounding himself with outstanding people, and making the right choice for the American people, that is undimmed. And, frankly, his record is one of the strongest of any president in my lifetime."

Strange how the foreign press had a completely different take on Joe's performance at G7 which more closely aligned with his performance at the debate than with Coons' description of him as "sharp and engaged".
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

They haven't stopped. Joe's campaign is now insisting that "his cognitive abilities are as good as ever":
                I read Obama's "X" post support of Biden this morning and I noticed a peculiar similarity to what Obama wrote and what Biden said during his rally yesterday. Gee, I wonder if Joe's script writer revealed himself?

oabama.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I read Obama's "X" post support of Biden this morning and I noticed a peculiar similarity to what Obama wrote and what Biden said during his rally yesterday. Gee, I wonder if Joe's script writer revealed himself?

oabama.jpg
                  Given that old Joe, who even Hunter admits is the "Big Guy," is all about using his office to enrich himself and his family, and constantly makes up bizarre lies about his life, the irony of Obama's statement is weapon's grade.

Comment

Given that old Joe, who even Hunter admits is the "Big Guy," is all about using his office to enrich himself and his family, and constantly makes up bizarre lies about his life, the irony of Obama's statement is weapon's grade.
                    It seems almost obligatory. There's nothing of substance in that post.

Comment

• Here's an interesting take: Chris Matthews says the reason Joe wasn't able to effectively counter President Trump in the debate is because he doesn't know what's going on inside his own administration.

After host Bill Maher said that Trump makes things up, Matthews stated, “Or he does it in a way that our President couldn’t catch him on it. He said last night, twice, that Social Security and Medicare are going to people in the country illegally, they don’t have papers. It’s not true. It’s not true. They are not getting Social Security. They’re paying into it, because you have to get a job, you’ve got to at least use a name to get the job, somebody’s name, but you have to pay in, you’ve got to pay in. But you don’t get the benefits. And Biden didn’t know that. Because I think he thinks things are going on in this administration he doesn’t know about, that’s his problem. He’s not sure what isn’t true. And there was a case where this guy just made it up.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024...nt-know-about/

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Here's an interesting take: Chris Matthews says the reason Joe wasn't able to effectively counter President Trump in the debate is because he doesn't know what's going on inside his own administration.

After host Bill Maher said that Trump makes things up, Matthews stated, “Or he does it in a way that our President couldn’t catch him on it. He said last night, twice, that Social Security and Medicare are going to people in the country illegally, they don’t have papers. It’s not true. It’s not true. They are not getting Social Security. They’re paying into it, because you have to get a job, you’ve got to at least use a name to get the job, somebody’s name, but you have to pay in, you’ve got to pay in. But you don’t get the benefits. And Biden didn’t know that. Because I think he thinks things are going on in this administration he doesn’t know about, that’s his problem. He’s not sure what isn’t true. And there was a case where this guy just made it up.”

I think the main point is that Trump just makes up crap, he lies, and blatantly lies, not only about this, but about everything and anything. To win a debate by spewing one lie after another you need the judges to be ignorant as well which those who think Trump won obviously are.
                        Biden only lost because of his inability to keep up with all the lies, one after another, that Trump with a straight face, taking you for the fools he does, just spit out like the lying machine that he is. I just haven't figured out whether you are all such dumbed down dupes, or whether you just don't care that he takes you for a bunch of fools.

Comment

It seems almost obligatory. There's nothing of substance in that post.
                          Clarification: Nothing of substance in Obama's "X" post. My ambiguity can get me in trouble sometimes. rogue06

Comment

Here's an interesting take: Chris Matthews says the reason Joe wasn't able to effectively counter President Trump in the debate is because he doesn't know what's going on inside his own administration.

I thought Chris Mathews crawled under a rock years ago. Him and his tingly leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

I think the main point is that Trump just makes up crap, he lies, and blatantly lies, not only about this, but about everything and anything. To win a debate by spewing one lie after another you need the judges to be ignorant as well which those who think Trump won obviously are.
                              Biden only lost because of his inability to keep up with all the lies, one after another, that Trump with a straight face, taking you for the fools he does, just spit out like the lying machine that he is. I just haven't figured out whether you are all such dumbed down dupes, or whether you just don't care that he takes you for a bunch of fools.
                              They were both lying, as is the case in most debates. But Biden is the only one to get fact-checked in real time for one of his lies, regarding the endorsement of the border agent union.

Comment

They were both lying, as is the case in most debates. But Biden is the only one to get fact-checked in real time for one of his lies, regarding the endorsement of the border agent union.
                                The bipartisan legislation which Biden endorsed and promised to sign was endorsed/supported by the border patrol.
                                Trump had the Speaker block it from even being voted on because it would more than likely have passed and be in effect right now.
                                Last edited by JimL; 06-29-2024, 12:32 PM.

Comment