Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Big Debate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I disagree, my friend.... Jim was probably watching the debate yelling "Take THAT, Trump, you treasonous lying dictator convicted criminal insurrectionist......"!

And, "you tell him, Joe - you're doing an amazing job with total command of the facts, crystal clear voice --- why, you even answered all the questions like a good boy, and never once told a single lie...."
    Jimmy's initial reaction to the debate was to concede that Joe appears to have a serious mental defect and that he "should consider stepping down and letting someone younger take over", but he seems to have relapsed into his default mode of denial and spitting bitter invictives at President Trump.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Sure, Jim.
      That's right CP. Which category do you fit in? The ignorant supporter of a charlatan, or the knowing supporter of a traitor?

Comment

• 449284991_10232317001925147_153506269662127459_n.jpg
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Jimmy's initial reaction to the debate was to concede that Joe appears to have a serious mental defect and that he "should consider stepping down and letting someone younger take over", but he seems to have relapsed into his default mode of denial and spitting bitter invictives at President Trump.
          I guess I have to remind you MM, that Trump is not the President, Biden is!! Trump, much to your dismay, and disbelief, lost the election. That means he is only a treasonous Charlatan now, no longer a treasonous Charlatan president.

Comment

• I see. So you're the knowing supporter of a traitor. So I had it right all along!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

I see. So you're the knowing supporter of a traitor. So I had it right all along!
              You had what right all along? Of course I'm supporting Trump over brain addled Biden...But the point is these kind of memes are all over social media. Biden is done.
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• There's talk that the Biden family has met to mull over Joe's future. The moment may be coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                  There's talk that the Biden family has met to mull over Joe's future. The moment may be coming.
                  No, I hope they keep him in!

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

No, I hope they keep him in!
                    Me too! Biden has lost already. I am seriously afraid Michelle will step in. It would have a similar effect as Barbra Streisand stepping in; she's popular among Leftoids, they don't care how much she knows because they "like" her. Michelle has the added benefits of being black, being female, and the security of Barack in the wings.

I never forgot reading about the psychology many years ago. One reason candidates keep running for POTUS after losing is their names become familiar, and familiarity breeds contentment. "Oh, I remember Hubert Humphrey. He's been around forever. He's a safe candidate that won't push the red button." Michelle has that sort of standing.

Comment

• Originally posted by View Post
                      Trump is not the President, Biden is!!
                      I know. And?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I know. And?
                        Ever since the debate, Jim has been on a "see how stupid I can be" crusade.

I think he's having a meltdown.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• I watched the debate. Disclaimer, I'm not a Trump supporter, nor do I believe he will be getting my vote this election (I'm leaning Kennedy).

Trump lied continually throughout the debate, quite unashamedly. Any experienced politician would have called him out in an instant. He managed to not go on yelling fits like he did the 2020 debates, but he failed to answer most of the questions asked. Ordinarily that would be a poor debate performance.

But that didn't really matter in the end because Biden didn't capitalize on it, didn't call him out, indeed, didn't do anything other than stare with a constipated look in his eyes and mumble incoherent sentences (We beat Medicare, guys!). The showing by Biden was so poor that it actually scares me wrt his ability to run the country right now let alone 4 more years. We seriously need to consider the 25th Amendment at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

The Border Patrol Union supporting the bipartisan immigration reform bill that Biden promised to sign, which the treasonous ex-president had his sycophant Speaker of the House block, is a case of the Union supporting Biden and not supporting Trump. And that is what Biden was talking about. Not a lie!!
                            And yes, Biden was prepared to debate policy, but ill prepared to debate a long winded lying corrupt piece of crap and the numerous lies that continuously poured from his big mouth.
                            I'm sure if Trump doesn't back out of the next debate you're going to see a whole different result. But I'm guessing Trump, particularly after his own poor showing of being seen as nothing more than the blatant liar that he's known to be, is going to back out of the next one because he knows nothing else and doesn't want to expose that side of himself again.
                            The Border Patrol responded quickly when old Joe made his false claims.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I'd love to see the two of them golfing and carrying their clubs.

OMB will be a puddle of sweat, utterly exhausted by the third hole, while old Joe, who has trouble just walking,[1] will like have fallen multiple times by then and finally broken a hip or leg because he was carrying the clubs, and carted of on a gurney.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Slave4Christ View Post
                                I watched the debate. Disclaimer, I'm not a Trump supporter, nor do I believe he will be getting my vote this election (I'm leaning Kennedy).

Trump lied continually throughout the debate, quite unashamedly. Any experienced politician would have called him out in an instant. He managed to not go on yelling fits like he did the 2020 debates, but he failed to answer most of the questions asked. Ordinarily that would be a poor debate performance.

But that didn't really matter in the end because Biden didn't capitalize on it, didn't call him out, indeed, didn't do anything other than stare with a constipated look in his eyes and mumble incoherent sentences (We beat Medicare, guys!). The showing by Biden was so poor that it actually scares me wrt his ability to run the country right now let alone 4 more years. We seriously need to consider the 25th Amendment at this point.
                                I keep seeing comments like this, that "Trump lied constantly," but I'm not seeing anybody point out any specific lies.

Comment