Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Brains and politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

I should have known better than to try and reason with a deranged person. My bad.
    Yes well you should know better than to be supporting a treasonous wannabe dictator as well, but I guess you just don't know any better.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

First off the economic crash occurred long before 2022
      Agreed. It started pretty much the month old Joe tripped into the White House and started his spending spree. Inflation started to spike sharply about then.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

By the way, 303,000 new jobs created last month, again 100,000 more than than predicted
        Given those numbers keep getting quietly scaled back substantially a week or two after the numbers are officially released, let's see what they are then.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Given those numbers keep getting quietly scaled back substantially a week or two after the numbers are officially released, let's see what they are then.
          Rogue, you really can't be as ignorant as you're making it seem, are you? The monthy jobs reports are consistently above those predicted whether scaled up or down a week later or not, and the unemployment rate has been at record lows, below 4% for years now. What'samatterforyou? Still hoping for that recession are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Agreed. It started pretty much the month old Joe tripped into the White House and started his spending spree. Inflation started to spike sharply about then.
            Wow, you're biased and willfully ignorant perspective is and clearly and consistently apparent. "YOU rogue, CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH."

Comment

Rogue, you really can't be as ignorant as you're making it seem, are you?
              Wanna bet?

"It ain't necessarily so
              The things that you're liable
              To read in the Bible
              It ain't necessarily so
              ."

Sportin' Life
              Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment