Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gen. Flynn lied concerning his pre-innauguration communications with Russia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    As long as it's a liberal police state, yes, JimL would be perfectly fine with that. Haven't you been paying attention?
    I like how he tries to draw a moral equivalence between John Podesta falling for a phishing scam and someone in the Trump administration leaking classified information to the press. He has no sense of perspective.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      I like how he tries to draw a moral equivalence between John Podesta falling for a phishing scam and someone in the Trump administration leaking classified information to the press. He has no sense of perspective.
      Idiot! if it were not for the leaks Flynn would still be National Security Adviser. By the way, it has just been reported by Mark Mazzeti, N.Y. Times intelligence reporter, that multiple campaign aides of, as well as associates of, Trump, were in communication with Russian intelligence during the campaign. So, at the very time that the Russians were trying to subvert the U.S. elections in order to help Trump win, Trumps campaign aides and other associates of Trump were communicating with Russian intelligence. Just a coincidence, I don't think so. Do you? You people had better wake up and smell the coffee.

Comment

Of course the media is ignoring the real story here: Who is leaking these classified government secrets to the press?
        My guess is that it is actually principled people who are actually in a position to see what is going on and care enough about their Country to blow the whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrai View Post
          Idiot! if it were not for the leaks Flynn would still be National Security Adviser. By the way, it has just been reported by Mark Mazzeti, N.Y. Times intelligence reporter, that multiple campaign aides of, as well as associates of, Trump, were in communication with Russian intelligence during the campaign. So, at the very time that the Russians were trying to subvert the U.S. elections in order to help Trump win, Trumps campaign aides and other associates of Trump were communicating with Russian intelligence. Just a coincidence, I don't think so. Do you? You people had better wake up and smell the coffee.
          That's a great theory and all... except the FBI found no evidence of wrongdoing.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
            Idiot! if it were not for the leaks Flynn would still be National Security Adviser.
            No, if it were not for Flynn lying about it, he would still be the National Security Adviser.
            By the way, it has just been reported by Mark Mazzeti, N.Y. Times intelligence reporter, that multiple campaign aides of, as well as associates of, Trump, were in communication with Russian intelligence during the campaign. So, at the very time that the Russians were trying to subvert the U.S. elections in order to help Trump win, Trumps campaign aides and other associates of Trump were communicating with Russian intelligence. Just a coincidence, I don't think so. Do you? You people had better wake up and smell the coffee.
            I don't recall you getting bent out of shape over Obama openly campaigning against Netanyahu when he was up for reelection. People attempt to influence politics in other countries all the time. I don't much like it, but

I'd respect your stance a bit if you (and the press you parrot) weren't so transparently hypocritical.
            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              No, if it were not for Flynn lying about it, he would still be the National Security Adviser.

I don't recall you getting bent out of shape over Obama openly campaigning against Netanyahu when he was up for reelection. People attempt to influence politics in other countries all the time. I don't much like it, but

I'd respect your stance a bit if you (and the press you parrot) weren't so transparently hypocritical.
              Not just that, but despite all the leaks, there is zero evidence of collusion or other criminal activity.

But who is leaking classified information to the media? That's the REAL story!

Comment

Not just that, but despite all the leaks, there is zero evidence of collusion or other criminal activity.

But who is leaking classified information to the media? That's the REAL story!
                Dick Morris thinks it's deliberate sabotage by disgruntled government workers upset over Trump's victory at the polls.
                Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  The Justice dept. informed Trump nearly 3 weeks ago that Flynn was lying to the administration about the content of those calls with Russian officials. Thats why they agreed, i.e. Atty Gen. Yates, CIA directer John Brennan, and Directer of Nat. Security James Clapper, all agreed to make it known to the Administration. James Comey, head of the FBI didn't want to inform the Administration because he thought it would interfere with the ongoing investigation. Are you really that uninformed?
                  All it means is that Trump didn't believe he was lying. Are you that uninformed?

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                    It is getting more interesting...

Former Obama Officials, Loyalists Waged Secret Campaign to Oust Flynn
                    Sources: Former Obama officials, loyalists planted series of stories to discredit Flynn, bolster Iran deal

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...gn-oust-flynn/
                    I have to say, that reads as bad as the Liberal news stories, full of unnamed sources who make sweeping claims with no backup. If we come down hard when Tassman and Co cite such stories with unamed sources, we should strive to do better ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      I have to say, that reads as bad as the Liberal news stories, full of unnamed sources who make sweeping claims with no backup. If we come down hard when Tassman and Co cite such stories with unamed sources, we should strive to do better ourselves.
                      I'm sorry, I thought fake news was acceptable!
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                        A penny says Pence by Christmas.
                        In that case, there IS a God in Heaven!
                        Last edited by Cow Poke; 02-15-2017, 09:19 AM. Reason: fixed mangled quote
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          They don't realize that Pence would be much worse for the libs...
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Yeah, don't throw me into that briar patch.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I would have voted for Pence over Trump any day. My first choice was Kasich.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                                They don't realize that Pence would be much worse for the libs...
                                Truth be known, it's kinda what I've been praying for.
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment