Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gen. Flynn lied concerning his pre-innauguration communications with Russia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I'm looking for your sources, genius.
    You musn't be looking very hard.

Comment

This story could be a lot more complicated than we realize...

Source: Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ntel-services/

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Doesn't matter how hard I look if you don't provide them. Derp.
        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

hilarious, even when Flynn resigns after admitting he lied, Tassman and JimL still want to find a way to make it Trump's fault and accuse HIM of doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            hilarious, even when Flynn resigns after admitting he lied, Tassman and JimL still want to find a way to make it Trump's fault and accuse HIM of doing something wrong.
            That's how tiny minds operate.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Jimmy, why do you have to be so intellectually lazy? Why can't you provide a credible (or even a non-credible ) source when you post your wacky leftist conspiracy nuttery?

(I think I just answered my own question )
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                That's how tiny minds operate.
                They are only interested in character assassination, not truth, or justice, or fairness. If it takes making up stuff to ruin Trump, so be it in their minds. The ends justifies the means.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  Trump was informed by the justice dept. about Flynn lying to the Administration nearly 3 weeks ago and yet on Monday Kellyanne Conway, spokeperson for the president, stated that the President had full confidence in Flynn. Now how is it possible to have full confidence in Flynn when you know that he has lied to you about his conversations with foriegn entities? The only way I can come up with, is if he didn't lie to Trump about it at all, ie that Trump was fully aware of what was going on and so tried to protect Flynn until he could no longer do so.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                    Trump was informed by the justice dept. about Flynn lying to the Administration nearly 3 weeks ago and yet on Monday Kellyanne Conway, spokeperson for the president, stated that the President had full confidence in Flynn. Now how is it possible to have full confidence in Flynn when you know that he has lied to you about his conversations with foriegn entities? The only way I can come up with, is if he didn't lie to Trump about it at all, ie that Trump was fully aware of what was going on and so tried to protect Flynn until he could no longer do so.
                    You're trying rrreeeaaalllyyy hard to make this into a controversy, aren't you?

Comment

Who says they knew he was lying? derp. You just assume the worse because you want to find any reason to make Trump look bad. No evidence. Just hatred.

Sad. So sad, JimL, so sad.

Comment

This thing was evolving, Jimmy - Flynn is done.

What's the next thing you want to cry about?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          This thing was evolving, Jimmy - Flynn is done.

What's the next thing you want to cry about?
                          Shocking News!! Trump Takes Candy from Baby!

yGO8ZZmxFW-2.jpg

Comment

Again absolutely no sources provided for any of the assertions made in this post.

You complain about the sources MM uses to back up his assertions but atleast he provides them.
                            Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                            1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                            -Ben Witherington III

Comment

I'm beginning to be impressed by your obstinate refusal to provide any sort of backup for your assertions. It's like you're not even interested in winning any debates here.
                              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Source: Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...erosion-trust/

© Copyright Original Source

Also, the administration is concerned about the number of leaks coming out of the White House, but the liberal media doesn't seem to care about that as long as they keep getting fed juicy gossip.

Trump needs to clean house and get rid of any staffers with any sort of connection to Obama or Hillary.

Comment