Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

It Took A Canadian Pastor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I stand by my accusation of "baiting," not based on that particular post, but on his general approach.

I don't know what protections Canada's constitution offers.

For those in the U.S., defying stringent orders is both an act of Christian fidelity *and* a patriotic act in defense of the plain wording of the First Amendment.
    We live in a world where "following orders" is no longer an excuse for behaving in a unlawful manner even if the law currently allows it (see Nuremburg). Hence our police and military are told to ignore orders that violate the Constitution.

So the whole notion of simply blindly following government mandates by anyone, not just Christians, has been taken off the table.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
      I don't agree with all of the name calling - but...

Canadian pastor whose Easter confrontation with police went viral arrested after holding church service

Calgary pastor Artur Pawlowski is charged with 'organizing an illegal in-person gathering'

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canada...church-service
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post
        Calgary street preacher Artur Pawlowski arrested and charged after allegedly defying public health orders

Calgary police have arrested street preacher Artur Pawlowski after he allegedly failed to abide by public health orders again during a Saturday church service where dozens were congregating without masks and no regard for physical distancing...

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/calgary-street-preacher-artur-pawlowski-arrested-and-charged-after-defying-public-health-orders

Artur received numerous warnings. He has no one to blame for his arrest but himself.
        If you have seen how they pack people onto a plane you would see it puts the lie to the whole social distancing rules for churches.

flying_custom-1096525fce8ddc7b9b4270153cd96b94de058223.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

If you have seen how they pack people onto a plane you would see it puts the lie to the whole social distancing rules for churches.

They make them stand 6' apart before boarding then pack them like sardines.

I heard that some companies limit seating so that there is someone in every other seat or so. Still, that's pretty close and a church could do the same thing.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

church versus plane.jpg

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              They make them stand 6' apart before boarding then pack them like sardines.

I heard that some companies limit seating so that there is someone in every other seat or so. Still, that's pretty close and a church could do the same thing.
              several people in that photo are not even wearing masks.

But the whole arresting of pastors and closing down churches is not about public safety. It is about power and control and is likely a satanic attack on the church.

Comment

• Artur Pawlowski was leading a Christian prayer group in Portland, Oregon on August 7.Antifa came along throwing rotten eggs at children and setting off flash bombs.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/antifa...tians-portland
                When I Survey....

Comment

• Dreadful.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faber View Post
                    Artur Pawlowski was leading a Christian prayer group in Portland, Oregon on August 7.Antifa came along throwing rotten eggs at children and setting off flash bombs.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/antifa...tians-portland
                    So, instead of defending liberty against fascism, essentially you have anitfa doing the bidding of fascism -- the elite class and statism.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

You seem to delight in flatulating out these retarded challenges, and as far as I'm concerned, you have not so far received an appropriate response.

I'm your huckleberry.

-- If you believe Caesar should be allowed to demand we disobey Heb. 10:25, you are an enemy of Christ.

-- If you believe Caesar should be allowed to demand we not practice Rom. 16:16, you are an enemy of Christ.

-- If you believe Caesar should be allowed to prohibit the effective practice of 1 Cor. 14:26, you are an enemy of Christ.

-- If you believe Caesar should be allowed to prohibit the effective practice of Col. 3:16, you are an enemy of Christ.

-- If you believe Caesar should be allowed to prohibit the practice of Psa. 148-150, you are an enemy of Christ.

For any fools who believe disobedient Christians are demanding "special privileges," or are being "unloving" -- Standing up for our own rights is standing up for the rights of ALL.

Maranatha. May the Righteous Judge come quickly.

Selah and amen.
                      It looks solid.
                      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                      Scripture before Tradition:
                      but that won't prevent others from
                      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                        I don't agree with all of the name calling - but...

The young woman in the foreground appears to have Environmental Health on the back of her jacket I therefore assume that she was there with some police over concerns about possible incursions of public health.

Regarding the "Canadian Polish Pastor" he must be glad he's no longer living in Poland.
                        "It ain't necessarily so
                        The things that you're liable
                        To read in the Bible
                        It ain't necessarily so
                        ."

Sportin' Life
                        Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Below is a link to another description of the Portland event.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/w...ortland-2021-8

Proud Boys and Antifa exchanged paintball gunfire and pepper spray at rally by controversial pastor in downtown Portland

The Portland Tribune reported that around 50 people attended Pawlowski’s event and that members of the Proud Boys appeared to be acting as event security...

Below are some tweets about the event by a Portland pastor (Rev. Dr. Chuck Currie).

“Christian minister in Portland here. This was no 'family Christian prayer event.' It was a far-right political rally organized by a failed MAGA congressional candidate from CA. Just assume everything Andy Ngo Tweets is made up."

"Correction: it was far-right pastor Artur Pawlowski who apparently organized yesterday’s event, not far-right pastor Sean Feucht (who is scheduled to rally today). Both are extremists from outside Portland opposed to equality and measures to protect public health."

"Artur Pawlowski and Sean Feucht are chaplains to the far-right fringes, spread misinformation on COVID19 and vaccines, and provocateurs intent on fostering violence. The best antidote to such hate is the radical power of love."

https://twitter.com/RevChuckCurrie/s...ortland-2021-8
                          "My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
                          "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post
                            "Artur Pawlowski and Sean Feucht are chaplains to the far-right fringes, spread misinformation on COVID19 and vaccines, and provocateurs intent on fostering violence. The best antidote to such hate is the radical power of love."
                            Flash bombs, pepper spray and tossing rotten eggs at children is certainly no way of showing love.

I have expressed my questions about Rev. Pawlowski in previous posts, and I note that the poster for the event, "Courageous Truth" shows a US flag, is being held at a battleship memorial, and doesn't mention a prayer meeting. But regardless, they still have a right to hold a peaceful protest without violent reaction by a leftist group.
                            poster.jpg
                            When I Survey....

Comment

• Originally posted by Faber View Post

Flash bombs, pepper spray and tossing rotten eggs at children is certainly no way of showing love.

I have expressed my questions about Rev. Pawlowski in previous posts, and I note that the poster for the event, "Courageous Truth" shows a US flag, is being held at a battleship memorial, and doesn't mention a prayer meeting. But regardless, they still have a right to hold a peaceful protest without violent reaction by a leftist group.
                              poster.jpg
                              And yes, that right holds even if it is true that turds like the Proud Boys were enlisted to provide "security."
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Rev. Artur Pawlowski is back in the news. He was arrested on the tarmac at the Calgary International Airport on Monday afternoon, September 27.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/pastor...airport-tarmac
                                https://globalnews.ca/news/8225866/c...wski-arrested/

The first article doesn't say why he was arrested this time. The Global News article relates it to contempt of court dating back on June 5.

Again, I have mixed feelings about this issue. I am definitely pro-vaccine and pro-mask. But I also oppose his opposition to taking precautions in worship services as well as what Alberta Health Services and the Calgary police are doing.
                                When I Survey....

Comment