Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden says minorities aren't smart enough to go online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Blacks didn't fare very well under Obama but under OMB both they and Hispanics saw record low unemployment rates and a real increase in average income.
    Hence the reason Trump got more support in spite of all the manipulation to the contrary. I meant the reason Obama got support was because he was a minority himself, not for anything he did politically. I thought that was pretty obvious.

Comment

You'll definitely find racism on the right, but in recent years I think it is fairly evident that there is a great deal more of it on the left.
      That is pricelessly hilarious. Conservative memes are way better than liberal memes.
      P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Just the latest from the same guy who opposed school desegregation because it would result in sending his kids to "a jungle, a racial jungle"[1]

From the same guy who repeatedly declared that all blacks think alike.[2]

From the same guy who self-anointed himself as the arbitrator of who is and who isn't authentically black[3]

From the same guy who described Obama thusly...[4]

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

We now having old Joe suggesting that blacks and Hispanics can't get a vaccine for the Chicom coronavirus because they don't know how to get online. picardfacepalmthumb.jpg

Go to the 1:39 mark right after he apologizes to one of his keepers who
        apparently told him to hurry it up rightfully worried he was wandering off script

But didn't old Joe recently inform us that "poor kids were just as smart as white kids"? Imagine the poopstorm if Trump, or any Republican had said this. But just like his saying that he had no idea what he was signing (caught on a hot mic) while signing a stack of "his" Executive orders was never reported on by his Pretorian Guard in the MSM -- who are too busy asking him about playing video games and his dog rather than asking about, say, the tens of thousands of people he put on the unemployment line with a couple strokes of a pen -- you won't see this on the Evening news broadcasts or on the front page of any of the major newspapers.

1. Interesting that he choose "jungle" considering it's blatantly racist loaded meaning.

2. If you say it once you can always claim that you misspoke but old Joe doubled down and repeated this outrageous statement revealing this is what he really believes.

If you get "uppity" and try to escape from the Democrat Plantation then "you ain't black" (note: Biden only uses the word "ain't" when addressing black audiences.

4. The "first" means that no other black was articulate, bright and... clean. All other blacks were by definition unintelligible, ignorant and dirty. According to old Joe this was such an anomaly that it's "storybook."
        It is absolutely clear if one listens to the video that this interpretation of biden's meaning is false, not what he meant at all. The issue is getting vaccine into minority, less affluent neighborhoods. In those neighborhoods there will be some that are not net savvy and will need help and he is saying that is one of the problems that will need to be dealt with. He is not saying minorities as a group can't navigate the net.
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

It is absolutely clear if one listens to the video that this interpretation of biden's meaning is false, not what he meant at all. The issue is getting vaccine into minority, less affluent neighborhoods. In those neighborhoods there will be some that are not net savvy and will need help and he is saying that is one of the problems that will need to be dealt with. He is not saying minorities as a group can't navigate the net.
          The funny thing is, you actually think you cleaned it up and made it better.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
            Hence the reason Trump got more support in spite of all the manipulation to the contrary. I meant the reason Obama got support was because he was a minority himself, not for anything he did politically. I thought that was pretty obvious.
            It didn't hurt that the MSM was in love with Michelle.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

That is pricelessly hilarious. Conservative memes are way better than liberal memes.
              When you combine it with the racism that is shown toward whites there is no question about it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

That's what the overall issue is but to old Joe part of the problem is that minorities just aren't smart enough to figure out how to go online or use a computer.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That's what the overall issue is but to old Joe part of the problem is that minorities just aren't smart enough to figure out how to go online or use a computer.
                  I even think saying "less affluent neighborhoods" aren't as tech savvy is overstated. Folks in lower class neighborhoods, even homeless folks, have free access to the internet as anyone else, in fact, they get free android 4G smartphones issued by the state. The black culture is especially savvy being that all their rap and sports idols are frequent on social media. But it's definitely what an upper class, blue check liberal like Ox and a career political racist like Biden would imagine about minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
                    They cut out the question, which was about how he was going to deal with the fact that proportionately far fewer blacks and hispanics have been vaccinated than whites.

That's not intentionally deceptive, is it?
                    What does that have to do with them supposedly not knowing how to use the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
                      What does that have to do with them supposedly not knowing how to use the internet?
                      You think all of them know how to get online?

Comment

You think all of them know how to get online?
                        I think most of them do, yes Especially in a day and age where most every home has at least some sort of smart phone. And those who don't can easily get help from relatives, etc.. How racist can you be?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

I even think saying "less affluent neighborhoods" aren't as tech savvy is overstated. Folks in lower class neighborhoods, even homeless folks, have free access to the internet as anyone else, in fact, they get free android 4G smartphones issued by the state. The black culture is especially savvy being that all their rap and sports idols are frequent on social media. But it's definitely what an upper class, blue check liberal like Ox and a career political racist like Biden would imagine about minorities.
                          Yup, like I say, my "day job" has me in contact on a daily basis with people in need - the vast majority of them are minorities, and they pretty much all seem to have the latest (or nearly so) iPhone or Android. Wife and I were passing out bottled water and foodstuffs Saturday morning, and while they're waiting in their cars for us to bring out the goods, they're on their phones texting or talking.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yup, like I say, my "day job" has me in contact on a daily basis with people in need - the vast majority of them are minorities, and they pretty much all seem to have the latest (or nearly so) iPhone or Android. Wife and I were passing out bottled water and foodstuffs Saturday morning, and while they're waiting in their cars for us to bring out the goods, they're on their phones texting or talking.
                            It just occurred to me -- I wonder how many of these liberals actually KNOW some of these "less affluent" persons!

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
                              I think most of them do, yes Especially in a day and age where most every home has at least some sort of smart phone. And those who don't can easily get help from relatives, etc.. How racist can you be?
                              Last I checked, about 80% of people have a smartphone. And I'm willing to bet that most of those who don't have a smartphone also don't have a computer or tablet.

Comment

Last I checked, about 80% of people have a smartphone. And I'm willing to bet that most of those who don't have a smartphone also don't have a computer or tablet.
                                You're off by a factor of.... PEW Research says 10% don't use the internet, and that was 2019.

10% of Americans don’t use the internet. Who are they?

And that would include a lot of older folks who simply refuse to get connected.

For many Americans, going online is an important way to connect with friends and family, shop, get news and search for information. Yet today, 10% of U.S. adults do not use the internet, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of survey data.

I hope you didn't bet the farm!

Comment