Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Faroe Islanders massacre hundreds of whales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    Yes, is it okay for a mother to kill her baby?
    No, I think it's okay for a rape victim to take the morning after pill if she doesn't want to incubate the offspring of her attacker. To force her to undergo a dangerous condition makes you an inverse monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by whag View Post
      It's offensive to reduce abortion in the case of forcible incubation down to an act of convenience. By calling all abortions tantamount to fly swatting and making offerings to Molech, you severely undermine your position and will never save any lives.

That's how I know this really isn't important to you.
      What did the "embryo" do to deserve death? Should we kill the children of all criminals? If your father turned out to be a serial killer or a rapist, does that make you fair game, Whag?

Comment

• Now, what does Jesus think about abortion?
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          Now, what does Jesus think about abortion?
          Whag and others like him don't care about what Jesus thinks about anything.

They are blinded by their unbelief and their consciences are seared to shoe leather. They swallow whatever the culture hands them without regret or remorse.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            Whag and others like him don't care about what Jesus thinks about anything.

They are blinded by their unbelief and their consciences are seared to shoe leather. They swallow whatever the culture hands them without regret or remorse.
            They should care...

Jesus is the Judge and authority figure of all authority figures.

Course some people don't care, but they'll find out someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard
              is it okay for a mother to kill her baby?
              Originally posted by whag View Post
              No
              Alright, would it be okay for a doctor to kill the baby right after it had been born, with the consent of the mother?

If no, then what about the day before when it was inside the womb?

Comment

• Romans 1:19
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• And God has given them over to a reprobate mind.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                    Alright, would it be okay for a doctor to kill the baby right after it had been born, with the consent of the mother?

If no, then what about the day before when it was inside the womb?
                    It's a legitimate question, but quite a leap from the topic of rape and the morning after pill. I'm against partial birth abortion (except in some cases). Are you for forcing women who've been raped to carry the child of the attacker to term?

Comment

• Originally posted by whag View Post
                      It's a legitimate question, but quite a leap from the topic of rape and the morning after pill. I'm against partial birth abortion (except in some cases). Are you for forcing women who've been raped to carry the child of the attacker to term?
                      Besides death to the mother, what other instances are you for partial birth abortion?
                      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      I support the :
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        What did the "embryo" do to deserve death? Should we kill the children of all criminals? If your father turned out to be a serial killer or a rapist, does that make you fair game, Whag?
                        The alter of convenience demands a lot of blood and the blind adherents to the faithful will not detour them from their goal.
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                          Besides death to the mother, what other instances are you for partial birth abortion?
                          It has to be a medical emergency where the mother or child are in danger for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
                            It has to be a medical emergency where the mother or child are in danger for me.
                            So what should happen if the child is in danger?

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              So what should happen if the child is in danger?
                              Emergency C-section? If the baby isn't old enough to survive, get ready to deal with a miscarriage?

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                                Emergency C-section? If the baby isn't old enough to survive, get ready to deal with a miscarriage?

I would like Sea to respond, please.

Comment