Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Coming Civil War?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
    Nope, but thanks for playing.

You're welcome to demonstrate that there aren't any Drumpf supporters in the rioting going on - but you wont.

because you can't.
    You're asking him to prove a negative.

All you can do is assume it, and then assert it as factual.

Most of you right-wingers here are pretty pathetic in this regard.

ps. a nod goes out to the normal/moderate conservatives here, who appear to not post very often.
    The extreme leftist nutters are so very blessed to have you among their ranks.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

117714583_3668498316507407_8927100581185025892_n.jpg
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Yes Trump supporters! Talk about delusional...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47672[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47673[/ATTACH]
        Hey now, "undocumented shopping" of a 70" screen TV is a legitimate way of showing how upset you are about what you're upset about at the moment as well as showing support and solidarity with BLM... or antifa... or whoever.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          You're asking him to prove a negative.
          He claimed a negative.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Hey now, "undocumented shopping" of a 70" screen TV is a legitimate way of showing how upset you are about what you're upset about at the moment as well as showing support and solidarity with BLM... or antifa... or whoever.
            Along with intensely passionate peaceful protests.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's not my fault if that was the nature of his claim.
              All you need to do is prove him wrong by providing any evidence to the contrary.

Comment

That is such a demonstrably false claim, showing what a pathetically dishonest little you really are.
                More personal attacks? Say it aint so :)

Luckily, there are a few mods here who behave better than the rest, because without them, the rank hostility/dishonesty would appear to be systemic.

Comment

More personal attacks? Say it aint so :)
                  You made a false claim -- I called you on it. Too bad if you took it personally. Grow thicker skin.

Comment

He claimed a negative.
                    Why are you denying reality? You are like a political YEC...
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Nope, but thanks for playing.

You're welcome to demonstrate that there aren't any Drumpf supporters in the rioting going on - but you wont.

because you can't.

All you can do is assume it, and then assert it as factual.

Most of you right-wingers here are pretty pathetic in this regard.

ps. a nod goes out to the normal/moderate conservatives here, who appear to not post very often.
                      LOL. so you demand I prove a negative? what a loon you are.

So your theory is that the liberals are all peacefully protesting and all of the violence and looting is being done by Trump supporters? A simple perusal of the videos uploaded by the rioters and looters themselves on youtube will prove that false.

The only protest done by conservatives and Trump supporters this year was when they were protesting Governor Whitmer's draconian restrictions this year. And it was entirely peaceful, with protestors mostly wearing masks, sitting in cars, and even when they invaded the capitol carrying guns, it was a peaceful march with no looting, vandalism, or shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                        You are showing that the planned outcome is a disarrayed undetermined vote count that will be used to create uncertainty in whichever result happens. If Trump speaks against the results of this unstable untested voting system, they will mock him to no end.

There is no excuse to go to an untested system during an especially during these unsettled times. It sounds like politicians intend for this to happen.
                        And now you know why they're exaggerating the China flu.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

This is in incredibly poor taste, friend, as such a "fight" would be devastating, brutal, unconscionable...

Comment

You do have a unique capacity, in your own weird way, to make me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              LOL. so you demand I prove a negative?
                              The negative was the claim.

Are you saying we shouldn't demand support for claims about negatives?

If so, then I assume you'll stop whining at atheists who say "no gods exist"...

Comment

The negative was the claim.

Are you saying we shouldn't demand support for claims about negatives?

If so, then I assume you'll stop whining at atheists who say "no gods exist"...
                                Basic logic.

If I declare there are no elephants in my back yard, I don't have to prove that.
                                It's incumbent upon you to show that there is at least ONE elephant somewhere in my backyard.
                                Heck, even a pile of elephant poop or some footprints would be evidence!

Comment