Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Covid-45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    They ALL died of COVID-19. Of course everybody will eventually die.
    So, all I have to do is find ONE death that was attributed to COVID, that was actually some other cause, right?

Are you chearing them on.
    In the first place, it's "cheering", and in the second place, you're just as wrong about your accusation as you are your spelling.

This is as a foolish cold synical indifferent response to the death and suffering of COVID-19 as sparko. Conservative eugenicsc
    OH, give me a break. And it's CYNICAL!!!! Shuny, if you're going to pretend to be the smartest guy in the room, then LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!!!!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
      Four people? Pfft. That's a quiet Saturday in Chicago.

This 4,000 more deaths than other causes, and the difference was much greater during the height of the pandemic. This is as a foolish cold synical indifferent response to the death and suffering of COVID-19 as sparko. Conservative eugenics.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        So, all I have to do is find ONE death that was attributed to COVID, that was actually some other cause, right?

In the first place, it's "cheering", and in the second place, you're just as wrong about your accusation as you are your spelling.

OH, give me a break. And it's CYNICAL!!!! Shuny, if you're going to pretend to be the smartest guy in the room, then LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!!!!
        Spelling does not change the facts you are avoiding.

This is as a foolish cold synical indifferent response to the death and suffering of COVID-19 as sparko. Conservative eugenics

Comment

This 4,000 more deaths than other causes, and the difference was much greater during the height of the pandemic. This is as a foolish cold synical indifferent response to the death and suffering of COVID-19 as sparko. Conservative eugenicsc
          Cynical.
          Eugenics.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Spelling does not change the facts you are avoiding.
            I'm not avoiding any facts. I'm simply not buying the sky-is-falling boy-cryng-wolf hysteria of the leftist gloom-and-doomers.

Aren't you anxious to get back to trying to scare people about global warming?

Comment

I always suspected Shuny was non-USA*.

*CP is kidding
              Yea! Trump claims I was born in Kenya.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                He didn't lie.
                Yeah, he did. He lied constantly. He's still lying about COVID-19 in the US.

Why do I get the feeling that your standard for determining whether a politician lies has suddenly gotten prohibitively strict, whereas it was wide open during the previous administration :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  Everything you said is incorrect. Trump provided leadership, set up a task force with the CDC and filled it with disease experts and followed their advice. He shut down travel from China and Europe early. Recommended closing down the economy, organized equipment, and tasked experts on coming up with treatments and vaccines.

Exactly what should he have done? Be specific.
                  This is an unbelievable creul joke out of touch with reality. Previous referenced have documented Trumps lack of leadership and incompetence. He fiddled while the USA burned with the pademic like Great Britian and Brazil.

Comment

I'm not avoiding any facts. I'm simply not buying the sky-is-falling boy-cryng-wolf hysteria of the leftist gloom-and-doomers.

Aren't you anxious to get back to trying to scare people about global warming?
                    The sky is not falling and global warming has been scientifically documented beyound any reasonable doubt. This is as a foolish cold synical indifferent response to the death and suffering of COVID-19 as sparko. Conservative eugenics.

Comment

The sky is not falling
                      KEErect.

and global warming has been scientifically documented beyound any reasonable doubt.
                      Beyond

This is as a foolish cold synical indifferent response to the death and suffering of COVID-19 as sparko. Conservative eugenics.
                      Cynical.

So, you're just too busy scouring the news looking for gloom and doom in Covid to be worried about global warming right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko
                        He didn't lie.
                        Pinochio is jealous of Trump's broom handle nose.

Comment

Yea! Trump claims I was born in Kenya.
                          You kinda favor Ming the Merciless...
                          That's what
                          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

That makes 1.000 more a day that died from COVID-19 in the past four days. The difference was much much greater in the height of the pandemic. This is as a foolish cold synical indifferent response to the death and suffering of COVID-19 as sparko. Conservative eugenics.
                            I didn't say the COVID deaths weren't bad. I was just saying comparing them to 9/11 was nothing but drama queenery.

And it's "cynical" not "synical"

Comment

This is an unbelievable creul joke out of touch with reality. Previous referenced have documented Trumps lack of leadership and incompetence. He fiddled while the USA burned with the pademic like Great Britian and Brazil.
                              I will ask again:

Exactly what should he have done? Be specific.

Comment

Pinochio is jealous of Trump's broom handle nose.
                                please provide exact quotes of Trump lying about COVID-19

Comment