Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Judge Brown Trump Not a Racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge Brown Trump Not a Racist

Maybe people know who Judge Brown is. He sounds knowledgeable on what he talks about.

He mentions that Trump was the only one who would give loans to blacks to get their businesses operating.

Never heard of him.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's Youtube; not a credible source of news.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
        And, AGAIN, if there was an actual video of a case of police brutality on Youtube, for example, would you discount it because Youtube is "not a credible source of news"?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

haha. The good thing about this is that you hear it from Judge Joe Brown. I'm not sure what you mean about this not being credible. Maybe I am starting to understand what you mean. You are saying that you will only believe what you hear from the extreme-leftist press -- notwithstanding the evidence against those news reports.

Comment

Haha oh that Judge Brown. His show was great back in the day.

This is why you should never meet your heroes (well, he's not exactly my hero).

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Never heard of him.
              He's a former judge who had one of those insipid "Judge Shows" (like Judge Judy) and does commercials for one of those ambulance chaser law practices that is always encouraging folks to sue someone. Never been a fan.

Then again I don't much care for any of those shows.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                He's a former judge who had one of those insipid "Judge Shows" (like Judge Judy) and does commercials for one of those ambulance chaser law practices that is always encouraging folks to sue someone. Never been a fan.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45842[/ATTACH]

Then again I don't much care for any of those shows.
                AH, yes!!!! I think I saw him once or twice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                  haha. The good thing about this is that you hear it from Judge Joe Brown. I'm not sure what you mean about this not being credible. Maybe I am starting to understand what you mean. You are saying that you will only believe what you hear from the extreme-leftist press
                  Nope. I said exactly what I meant: getting your news from social media is stupid. Youtube videos aren't a reliable source of factual information.

Indeed, the greatest source of fake news is social media.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                    Maybe people know who Judge Brown is. He sounds knowledgeable on what he talks about.

He mentions that Trump was the only one who would give loans to blacks to get their businesses operating.

And who says Judge Brown has any credibility. He's the one that argued Harriet Tubman wasn't worthy of having her likeness on the $20 dollar bill. He was also the Judge charged with contempt of court 5 times and spent 5 days in jail for it. Besides, Trump isn't a bank, he was lucky if he could get a loan himself nevermind giving out loans. But even if true, (doubt it) I'd like to see the details of Browns claim, like to exactly whom did he give loans, and what was the interest charged. And even then it wouldn't do anything to change his racist past, such as taking out a full page add asserting the Central Park Five should be executed and never apologized even though they were found to be innocent. Or that he discriminated against blacks in refusing to rent apartments in his properties to them.

Comment

Nope. I said exactly what I meant: getting your news from social media is stupid. Youtube videos aren't a reliable source of factual information.

Indeed, the greatest source of fake news is social media.
                      Soooo, if someone posts a video from the evening news on Youtube we can summarily dismiss it as poop? Or do you want to refine your objection somewhat?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        And who says Judge Brown has any credibility....
                        I always smile when you talk about credibility.

Comment

Of course Trump isn't a racist. Well, at least not if you use the historical definition. But he is certainly a racist according to the modern liberal definition, a term which I call "new racism", the definition of which is "Anybody who disagrees with a liberal on any matter."
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                            And who says Judge Brown has any credibility.
                            You're only saying that because he's black, you racist.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                              And who says Judge Brown has any credibility. He's the one that argued Harriet Tubman wasn't worthy of having her likeness on the $20 dollar bill.
                              Personally I think this would make a great $20 bill

Beats that racist founder of the Democratic Party.

Comment