Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Judge Brown Trump Not a Racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Yup = it's RACIST to assume that people of color are SO STUPID that they allow themselves to be manipulated into being financially benefited by Trump.

And, the testimony has been, from more than a few persons of color, that when it came time to pay him back, Trump thanked them and ripped up their check.
    LOAN FORGIVENESS!
    I think everyone would like to see evidence of that, CP. Ya got any?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      I think everyone would like to see evidence of that, CP. Ya got any?
      Wow, you're on a roll... the least credible person on Tweb calling the credibility of others into question, and now, spewing forth stupidity without backup, challenging others for 'evidence'.

Now, proceed to pitching a little hissy because I didn't answer the accusation like you wanted me to.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Wow, you're on a roll... the least credible person on Tweb calling the credibility of others into question, and now, spewing forth stupidity without backup, challenging others for 'evidence'.

Now, proceed to pitching a little hissy because I didn't answer the accusation like you wanted me to.
        I'll take that as a- NO, I DON"T, I'm just spewing forth stupidity without backup.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          I'll take that as a- NO, I DON"T, I'm just spewing forth stupidity without backup.
          OF course you would. That's your wheelhouse.

Now, pretend to be an adult and tell me exactly what it is you'd like me to prove?
          Try to ask in cogent cohesive thought, OK?

But, first --- did you watch the video, or not?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Weird how Trump wasn't a racist until he ran for President. Until then the liberals loved him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Weird how Trump wasn't a racist until he ran for President.
              No, he was still a racist back then. It's just that he was one among many, and not in charge of anything where his racism could affect more than a tiny number of people in the country.

Until then the liberals loved him.
              Funny. I don't remember the period of time you've described. Certainly, Trump wasn't reviled back then - but he wasn't loved either. More like respected/envied.

Comment

Weird how Trump wasn't a racist until he ran for President. Until then the liberals loved him.
                No, he has been a racist for a long time.

Source: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

OF course you would. That's your wheelhouse.

Now, pretend to be an adult and tell me exactly what it is you'd like me to prove?
                  Try to ask in cogent cohesive thought, OK?

But, first --- did you watch the video, or not?

Comment

Weird how establishment Republicans who excoriated Trump now lick Trump's boots:

lg10.jpg

TC1.jpg

TC2.jpg
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                      No, he was still a racist back then. It's just that he was one among many, and not in charge of anything where his racism could affect more than a tiny number of people in the country.

Funny. I don't remember the period of time you've described. Certainly, Trump wasn't reviled back then - but he wasn't loved either. More like respected/envied.

He was also a hollywood star, remember? The Apprentice. And the Celebrity Apprentice, where hollywood celebrities competed to work for Trump charities?

Comment

He was also a hollywood star, remember? The Apprentice. And the Celebrity Apprentice, where hollywood celebrities competed to work for Trump charities?
                        tandE.jpg

Are you equally puzzled why Trump would be enjoying himself with Epstein but now all of the sudden distances himself from him, like Bill Clinton?

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]45885[/ATTACH]

Are you equally puzzled why Trump would be enjoying himself with Epstein but now all of the sudden distances himself from him, like Bill Clinton?
                          How does that show Trump was considered a racist by the liberals before he decided to run for President?

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]45885[/ATTACH]

All of a sudden?

You mean when he all of a sudden permabanned him from his properties after he was informed that Epstein accosted an underage staffer at at Mar-a-Lago?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              All of a sudden?

You mean when he all of a sudden permabanned him from his properties after he was informed that Epstein accosted an underage staffer at at Mar-a-Lago?
                              But he didn't sweep the internetzweb and remove all these pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                                Weird how Trump wasn't a racist until he ran for President.

Until then the liberals loved him.
                                How does a picture of Trump with the Clintons disprove that Trump wasn't actually loved by liberals?

Comment