Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Snopes finally admits old Joe showered with his daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

You Trumpian's are always projecting.🤣
    I know this is really difficult for you, Jim, but I'm a very patient man....

IF there were such a word as "Trumpian", the plural would be Trumpians, not Trumpian's.

We'll work on contractions another time.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Perhaps you should read Joyce's Ulysses to see it being used by a somewhat more talented author.
      Couldn't stand it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I know this is really difficult for you, Jim, but I'm a very patient man....

IF there were such a word as "Trumpian", the plural would be Trumpians, not Trumpian's.

We'll work on contractions another time.
        CP, I'm a patient man, but shut up a you face you arrogant twit !! 🤪

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Couldn't stand it.
          Perhaps you should try Finnegan's Wake!
          "It ain't necessarily so
          The things that you're liable
          To read in the Bible
          It ain't necessarily so
          ."

Sportin' Life
          Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

CP, I'm a patient man, but shut up a you face you arrogant twit !! 🤪

Jim, being called names by the class dunce doesn't do anything but evoke laughter.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Jim, being called names by the class dunce doesn't do anything but evoke laughter.

Jim is providing you with respect. Sometimes a teacher has to be strict with his students, and constructive criticism is not always fun to hear.

Now apologize to your better.

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Jim is providing you with respect. Sometimes a teacher has to be strict with his students, and constructive criticism is not always fun to hear.

Now apologize to your better.
                Matters like this require much prayer and fasting.

Comment

Matters like this require much prayer and fasting.

Comment

Well I've tried to explain that to you CP, but you just don't listen. All I can do is to advise you to stop being such a twit and then maybe they'll stop laughing at you. Listen to CD, show some respect and maybe you'll get respect in return. But never be so arrogant as to think you can disrespect others with impunity just because tweb moderators never warn you. .

Comment

Well I've tried to explain that to you CP, but you just don't listen. All I can do is to advise you to stop being such a twit and then maybe they'll stop laughing at you.
                      Laughing --- "they're laughing at me" ----

Listen to CD, show some respect and maybe you'll get respect in return. But never be so arrogant as to think you can disrespect others with impunity just because tweb moderators never warn you. .
                      Looks like I hit a nerve! Jim, there are no rules against standing up to s and not kissing their butts.

But, let not your heart be trouble, Jim, I will continue to assist you with your spelling and grammar, and maybe - just MAYBE - you can start sounding intelligent!

Comment

Laughing --- "they're laughing at me" ----

Looks like I hit a nerve! Jim, there are no rules against standing up to s and not kissing their butts.

But, let not your heart be trouble, Jim, I will continue to assist you with your spelling and grammar, and maybe - just MAYBE - you can start sounding intelligent!
                        LOL !! Sean Hannity's nightly sound off "Let not your heart be troubled" from the guy that says he never watches FOX NEWS!!

Comment

• Just a little reminder that the fig leaf is gone with the wind...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

LOL !! Sean Hannity's nightly sound off "Let not your heart be troubled" from the guy that says he never watches FOX NEWS!!
                            Perhaps if you ever read the Bible, you'd know that's a quote from Jesus, not Sean Hannity.

Scripture Verse: John 14

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

© Copyright Original Source

Apparently, YOU watch Fox News - I do not.

(Wow, your ignorance is downright profound)

Comment

Perhaps if you ever read the Bible, you'd know that's a quote from Jesus, not Sean Hannity.

Scripture Verse: John 14

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

© Copyright Original Source

Apparently, YOU watch Fox News - I do not.

(Wow, your ignorance is downright profound)
                              Sure CP, sure.🤣

Comment

Sure CP, sure.🤣
                                I bet you think that Jesus stole "house divided against itself will not stand" from Abraham Lincoln!

(well, actually, you're probably ignorant of both citations)

Sean Hannity is using a phrase from the Bible, Jim -- I referenced that same phrase - from the Bible.

Comment