Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Snopes finally admits old Joe showered with his daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Possibly. The molestation comment appears earlier in that extract.
    It was all a run-on, stream-of-consciousness statement regarding being hypersexualized at a young age, possibly molested, with "showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)" included.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

What you think about those photos just goes to show what sick and perverted minds ya'll have.
      Look at the first two images. The ones of Coon's daughter getting pawed and sniffed. Look at how she reacts. The expression on her face.

I doubt rather strongly that she'd agree with your assessment

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It's crazy how liberals don't realize what a poor reflection it is on them when they defend a father showering with his sexually aware young daughter.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          It's crazy how liberals don't realize what a poor reflection it is on them when they defend a father showering with his sexually aware young daughter.
          Reprobate minds, my friend - reprobate minds.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I'm thinking Romans 1:28 regarding what you think is acceptable.
            Yeah, your obviously the ones with the depraved minds if you think something about those photos are depraved. I pretty sure you don't think that though, you just speak with depraved tongues👅 because of your evil hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

Yeah, your
              you're

obviously the ones with the depraved minds if you think something about those photos are depraved. I
              I'm

pretty sure you don't think that though, you just speak with depraved tongues👅 because of your evil hearts.

Jim, you sound like the crazy in the asylum yelling that everybody "out there" is crazy.

It's OK, Jim - we still love you, and I am so very glad Sparko will not allow you to leave.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Umm, considering that one put up a long and spirited defense of the pedophile group NAMBLA, and the other kept defending someone flashing children, are you surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  It was all a run-on, stream-of-consciousness statement regarding being hypersexualized at a young age, possibly molested, with "showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)" included.
                  Oh so now you are a psycho-analyst as well as a jungle fighter?
                  "It ain't necessarily so
                  The things that you're liable
                  To read in the Bible
                  It ain't necessarily so
                  ."

Sportin' Life
                  Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Umm, considering that one put up a long and spirited defense of the pedophile group NAMBLA, and the other kept defending someone flashing children, are you surprised?
                    But WE are the depraved prudes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Oh so now you are a psycho-analyst as well as a jungle fighter?
                      As one who tends to write in a stream-of-consciousness manner a lot of the time, it is awfully easy to recognize.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

But WE are the depraved prudes!
                        Similar to how those of us who say it is immoral to murder an unborn baby are labeled "extremists".

Scripture Verse: Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

you're

I'm

Jim, you sound like the crazy in the asylum yelling that everybody "out there" is crazy.

It's OK, Jim - we still love you, and I am so very glad Sparko will not allow you to leave.
                          You Trumpian's are always projecting.🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            As one who tends to write in a stream-of-consciousness manner a lot of the time, it is awfully easy to recognize.
                            Perhaps you should read Joyce's Ulysses to see it being used by a somewhat more talented author.
                            "It ain't necessarily so
                            The things that you're liable
                            To read in the Bible
                            It ain't necessarily so
                            ."

Sportin' Life
                            Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              I remember when there were democrat women on X (twitter back then) openly stating they believe Tara Reade, but don't care and will vote for Biden anyway, and this was at the height of the "metoo" fad. From that day forward, nothing surprised me about the length hypocritical phony leftists will go to defend the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

What you think about those photos just goes to show what sick and perverted minds ya'll have.
                                sandusky.jpg

gimmekiss.jpg

Comment