Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Obama sounds pretty rattled by the latest revelations.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...o-protect-him/
    It looks like the pinko commie liberals who weaponized the Justice Department are now crying "unfair".
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Obama sounds pretty rattled by the latest revelations.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...o-protect-him/
      Did you really listen to the call? What thing did he say which struck you as "panicked"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        It looks like the pinko commie liberals who weaponized the Justice Department are now crying "unfair".
        Do you feel that this talk elevates the dialogue?

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
          Did you really listen to the call? What thing did he say which struck you as "panicked"?
          How about stuttering and stammering and barely able to form a complete sentence without 5 second pauses?

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
            Do you feel that this talk elevates the dialogue?
            You might try being a little more specific.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
              How about stuttering and stammering and barely able to form a complete sentence without 5 second pauses?
              That's just Obama without a teleprompter!

(no, seriously, he sounded a bit flummoxed)

Comment

It's not a question of what he did but why he did it. At the time of his "confession", the FBI had presented him with falsified evidence "proving" that he had lied. Even if he could perfectly remember what he had said during the original ambush interview, it was his word against the FBI's official record, meaning he was pretty much screwed at that point. But then the FBI tightened the screws a little more by threatening to prosecute his son for something unrelated.

So, yes, he confessed, but it was coerced.
                The Judge made sure regarding Flynns Plea, most likely due to his ploy of being trapped into perjury, that his guilty plea was made for no other reason than that he was guilty. You can repeat this false claim all you want, Flynn plead guilty because he was guilty, and no, there is no evidence to the contrary. Been there, done that! The legal ploy didn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                  That's not what I heard on the call.

The article headline is this

Can you point me to the talking points he gave? This is why I don't take RWNJ news sources seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post
                    It's not so much what he said but how he said it. His overall demeanor and tone of voice sounds like a guy who got caught and is trying to talk his way out of it.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

It's not so much what he said but how he said it. His overall demeanor and tone of voice sounds like a guy who got caught and is trying to talk his way out of it.
                      That's because you have a tendency to see and hear what you want to see and hear, MM. That's your own biased mind at work, and apparently there's nothing going to change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                        The Judge made sure regarding Flynns Plea, most likely due to his ploy of being trapped into perjury, that his guilty plea was made for no other reason than that he was guilty. You can repeat this false claim all you want, Flynn plead guilty because he was guilty, and no, there is no evidence to the contrary. Been there, done that! The legal ploy didn't work.
                        That was before anybody knew that the FBI had falsified the evidence. And from Sydney Powell, we know that one of the conditions for not prosecuting Flynn's son was that the deal could not be disclosed to the court.

This was all explained in a previous post. Please try to keep up.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post736361

Comment

So you agree with the article just for opposite reasons they do?

Comment

• https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/09/polit...sal/index.html

The court filing on Thursday to drop former national security adviser Michael Flynn's criminal case used the attorney identification number for the previous US attorney, a technical error that adds to the twists of the dramatic reversal by the government.

The bombshell court filing was signed only by interim DC US attorney Timothy Shea, a political appointee who used the court identity number of his ousted predecessor Jesse Liu. The incorrect ID number is a technical error that may need to be fixed before the judge weighs in.

We're to believe that this completely unprecedented move crossed all the I's and dotted all the T's yet they didn't even use the correct attorney number?

Comment

• Misakes ahppen.

(Unintentional typos, but it amuses me, so didn't correct them. )

Comment

• Yeah... Gotta say, I heard the talking points -- "unprecedented" and "rule of law" -- but not the panic. Just the usual halting and stammering off-prompter Barry -- probably still "clean," but not so "articulate."
                                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment