Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Gotta keep up, bucko: he only confessed because the FBI presented him with false evidence and threatened to prosecute his son.
    Show me the exact notes you're talking about and exactly how they were falsified, MM. And show me the those exact notes where they explicitly threatened to prosecute Flynns son. And btw, on the second count, the threatening to prosecute a fellow criminal, family member or not, its not illegal in a prosecution.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
      Show me the exact notes you're talking about and exactly how they were falsified, MM. And show me the those exact notes where they explicitly threatened to prosecute Flynns son. And btw, on the second count, the threatening to prosecute a fellow criminal, family member or not, its not illegal in a prosecution.
      This has all already been answered. Your wilful ignorance is not my problem.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Gotta keep up, bucko: he only confessed because the FBI presented him with false evidence and threatened to prosecute his son.
        Andrew will have something to say about this, next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
          Andrew will have something to say about this, next week.
          Who?

Comment

• Thanks to Andrea Mitchell Reports on MSNBC we now know why charges were dropped against Flynn.

It was, we are told on Friday, at the behest of Putin.

According to Frank Figliuzzi, who was once FBI Assistant Director for Counterintelligence for short time in 2011-12, and currently a frequent contributor for MSNBC, it was during a phone call between Trump and Putin that took place on the same day the DOJ announced that they were dropping charges against Flynn.

Mitchell, who saw something sinister about the timing of the call asked Figliuzzi what he thought

"Yeah, I think they're actually linked. The dismissal of charges against Flynn and conversation by the president with Vladimir Putin, stone cold adversary of the United States on the very same day, that's not a coincidence."

That's connecting the dots that are so far apart that you have to go through four different time zones to do so, not to mention that the decision to drop the case was actually made a week prior to when it was announced.

Dang those pesky details. They went and ruined a bat poop crazy conspiracy theory.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Show me the exact notes you're talking about....
              Aren't you the guy who just throws stuff out there, then basically says "it's in the news - just look it up"?
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

This has all already been answered. Your wilful ignorance is not my problem.
                I didn't ask for you to answer it, I asked you to produce the actual notes you claim to exist and to show exactly how they were flasified.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Thanks to Andrea Mitchell Reports on MSNBC we now know why charges were dropped against Flynn.

According to Frank Figliuzzi, who was once FBI Assistant Director for Counterintelligence for short time in 2011-12, and currently a frequent contributor for MSNBC, it was during a phone call between Trump and Putin that took place on the same day the DOJ announced that they were dropping charges against Flynn.

Mitchell, who saw something sinister about the timing of the call asked Figliuzzi what he thought

"Yeah, I think they're actually linked. The dismissal of charges against Flynn and conversation by the president with Vladimir Putin, stone cold adversary of the United States on the very same day, that's not a coincidence."

That's connecting the dots that are so far apart that you have to go through four different time zones to do so, not to mention that the decision to drop the case was actually made a week prior to when it was announced.

Dang those pesky details. They went and ruined a bat poop crazy conspiracy theory.
                  This is the real reason liberals are so upset that the DOJ is dropping charges against an innocent man: Michael Flynn was the last thread holding up the collusion delusion. Without it, the narrative completely collapses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Aren't you the guy who just throws stuff out there, then basically says "it's in the news - just look it up"?
                    Yeah, except I've actually backed up my claims with links and quotes throughout the thread, so Jimmy has no excuse for his continued ignorance.

Comment

I didn't ask for you to answer it, I asked you to produce the actual notes you claim to exist and to show exactly how they were flasified.
                      oh the Irony of JimL proving what a hypocrite he is. why should others do what you won't.

nothing to see here JImL just being a hypocrite again.
                      Last edited by RumTumTugger; 05-10-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Thanks to Andrea Mitchell Reports on MSNBC we now know why charges were dropped against Flynn.

The call was made after the decision was made public. Trump was merely letting the boss know what a fine job he is doing in undermining democracy and the rule of law just like he did in the oval office after he fired Comey, telling his handlers, Lavrov and Kislyak "I got rid of Comey, the pressure is off now."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          Nope, unlike you I actually look it up, it's not there.

Comment

Yeah, except I've actually backed up my claims with links and quotes throughout the thread, so Jimmy has no excuse for his continued ignorance.
                            You backed your claims up with more claims, not the actual evidence for those claims.

Comment

Nope, unlike you I actually look it up, it's not there.
                              Sure, Jim.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                                The call was made after the decision was made public. Trump was merely letting the boss know what a fine job he is doing in undermining democracy and the rule of law just like he did in the oval office after he fired Comey, telling his handlers, Lavrov and Kislyak "I got rid of Comey, the pressure is off now."
                                I'm still trying to wrap my head around this notion that it is a miscarriage of justice to drop false charges against an innocent man.

Comment