Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's pupil misfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by simplicio View Post
    The amazing part is how few are old enough to remember, or else developed memory loss, those very important and significant issues of Obama's presidency.
    Like his firing of General Stanley McChrystal, the commander of our forces in Afghanistan, because the latter said some unflattering things to a reporter from Rolling Stone magazine about Obama, and then going hog wild over Trump's firing of Vindman because of what he said.

Like Obama's abysmal record of genuinely retaliating against whistleblowers while losing it when Trump complains about Eric Ciaramella who's behavior disqualified him from being a legitimate whistleblower.

Like Obama siccing the IRS against reporters who displeased him, disallowing an entire network from covering any news events put out by the Executive branch and wanting to install government agents in newsrooms to monitor the stories, while going apoplectic when Trump grouses about the news and bans a single reporter from covering his press conferences.

Those sort of things?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      No need to pretend, CP. Point is it's legal, as opposed to what Trump did which was illegal, unConstitutional, an abuse of power, possibly treasonous, and definitely wrong.
      That wasn't the argument at all, Jim - it was the way the Democrat operative screwed it up in trying to explain it --- but, like I said, you can have this one.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Most likely on drugs of some sort. I suspected that long ago with all of his slurring of speech and that odd breathing noise he sometimes makes when speaking. None of that is normal.
        Well you would know, being an expert on that topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Well you would know, being an expert on that topic.
          Exactly, I know of what I speak, Trump is definitely taking something.

Comment