Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump not concerned with Russian interference in U.S election!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Nor do I in real life.

You're full of bat quano.

I just did - I made a grilled cheese sandwich with extra bacon.

I'm trying hard to get you to stop being such a NetNanny. So far, it's not working, but I'll keep pushing.

And there is is again.... WAAAAaaaannnnhhhhhhh.... I'm being picked on!!!!

Grow up, Charles.
    You are still stuck. You need to make it about me because you are afraid to talk about the issues adressed. You just provided yet another example. Thank you for making it so obvious that you focus on the person when the topic is too difficult or forces you to confront conservative Christians. Feel free to prove me wrong by not focusing on my person in the future.

Comment

You're full of bat quano.
      I think you're some kind of deviated prevert. I think General Ripper found out about your preversion, and that you were organizing some kind of mutiny of preverts. Now MOVE!
      Last edited by firstfloor; 09-29-2019, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckles View Post
        And if anyone wants to push for higher standards you and others do your best to call the person a hypocrite or whatever.
        And by "push for higher standards", you mean question our Christian faith when we don't jump on board the latest "I hate Trump!" bandwagon.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          And by "push for higher standards", you mean question our Christian faith when we don't jump on board the latest "I hate Trump!" bandwagon.
          Another example of how you create a straw man version of the criticism in order to make sure that it seems unfair so you do not have to confront it.

Others who want to show methods you use to avoid a push for higher standards?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Why wasn't Trump informed about possible infiltration in the same way that the FBI informed Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif. -- then chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee) of the Chinese spy in her midsts who was an office staffer, her chauffeur and liaison to the Asian-American community for, IIRC, something like 20 years? In one case, the FBI briefed Feinstein, but in the other, they proceeded to use informants and surveillance warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. And let's not forget, in the former there was an actual spy whereas in the latter there was absolutely nothing.

As the Wall Street Journal oh so correctly asked
            The answer there is quite simply that the FBI had evidence that pointed to the possibility the President was himself compromised.

Jim
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              You are still stuck.
              No, I'm not. Not even a teeny bit.

You need to make it about me because you are afraid to talk about the issues adressed.
              I don't need to make it about you, Charles. You keep doing that all by yourself.

You just provided yet another example.
              More games.

Thank you for making it so obvious that you focus on the person when the topic is too difficult or forces you to confront conservative Christians. Feel free to prove me wrong by not focusing on my person in the future.
              Well, stop making it about you, and we can focus on the topic!!! But, no, you'll post AGAIN about you.... you you you .
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No, I'm not. Not even a teeny bit.

I don't need to make it about you, Charles. You keep doing that all by yourself.

More games.

Well, stop making it about you, and we can focus on the topic!!! But, no, you'll post AGAIN about you.... you you you .
                So, you failed again. I kinda predicted that you would prefer not to talk about children in cages, the lack of concerns about the lies, Falwell's claims about Trump and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  So, you failed again. I kinda predicted that you would prefer not to talk about children in cages, the lack of concerns about the lies, Falwell's claims about Trump and so on...
                  I already have, Charles, but you keep making this about you, and what YOU think, and predicted. How bout getting back on topic?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    It seems that "hypotheticals" are the only thing liberals have on Trump.
                    I am confident that the penny will drop for you eventually. Give it a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                      I am confident that the penny will drop for you eventually. Give it a couple of months.
                      Hopefully for some Trumpsters the penny will drop, but I wouldn't count on it in MM's case. His blind faith is stronger than facts.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        Hopefully for some Trumpsters the penny will drop...
                        And that penny will contain our national motto....

penny God We Trust.jpeg

Comment

And that penny will contain our national motto....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39972[/ATTACH]
                          I think you're in the wrong thread, CP. This thread isn't about your religious beliefs. But at any rate "In god we trust" isn't the endorsment of a particular religion, therefore the SCOTUS ruled that it isn't unconstitutional.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            I think you're in the wrong thread, CP.
                            I'll be in whatever thread I choose, Jimmy.

This thread isn't about your religious beliefs.
                            The government stamping coinage with "In God We Trust" is not about my religious beliefs, Jimmy.

But at any rate "In god we trust" isn't the endorsment of a particular religion, therefore the SCOTUS ruled that it isn't unconstitutional.
                            Nor have they ruled military chaplains or house chaplains or senate chaplains unconstitutional. That's part of the second clause of the First Amendment which you continually ignore.

Comment

Yes, you are correct. Though, in the case of bat poop, no capitalization is required.

Comment

Yes, you are correct. Though, in the case of bat poop, no capitalization is required.

Comment