Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

There Was Spying On The Trump Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And vote.
    Now if they were all sent to California, which couldn't get any more blue any way (and where all the caravans head to any ways), and is a sanctuary state...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      There are those that fear that once safely ensconced in a sanctuary city they would be here to stay. Others think that this would be about the only thing that can get these cities to repeal their laws. Given the negative and hostile reaction from various advocates of sanctuary policies to such a move it is not unreasonable supposition.
      It is entirely reckass and unconsionable to risk public safety as part of a childish squabble.

We do not allow a parent to burn a child's hand on a hot burner to teach them it is hot. Such reckless childishly punative behavior is not acceptable - but on par Trump who did not see the suffering ofvthe people of puerto rico as sufficient reason to look past his personal squabbles there.

Jim
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Now if they were all sent to California, which couldn't get any more blue any way (and where all the caravans head to any ways), and is a sanctuary state...
        So now the blue states are no longer worth protecting?

Can you not see how irresponsible this sort of thought is for the leader of the entire country?
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
          Talk about going off the rails.
          Sure, feel free.

I'm just truly amazed and astounded at your obsession with Trump.

We know he's FAR from any role model we would want for our kids, but he is, in fact (at least for the present) the President of our Country.

I just don't understand what you hope to gain by battling MM, and, in the process, anybody else that doesn't join your "I hate Trump" campaign.

None of your ranting is going to accomplish anything, and we are instructed to pray for those in authority over us. There is no "unless he's immoral" exception.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmuddle View Post

Can you not see how irresponsible this sort of thought is for the leader of the entire country?
            Do you think we were better off with Obama's policy of secretly shipping tens of thousands of illegals all over the country and then losing track of them? At least with Trump's plan, we'll know exactly where they are.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmuddle View Post
                ... but on par Trump who did not see the suffering ofvthe people of puerto rico as sufficient reason to look past his personal squabbles there.
                More fake news.

Trump sent aid to Puerto Rico, even waiving certain shipping restrictions to get the supplies and personnel there as fast as possible, but the country's infrastructure was so bad, and the politicians so corrupt, that the supplies never got to the people who needed it, and a lot of it was simply left to rot. That wasn't Trump's fault.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/09/27/us/...kduckgo.com%2F

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/10/u...-rico-aid.html

https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/massiv...r-after-maria/

(On an unrelated note, this thread has spun so wildly off topic that a whole whack of it should be split off into it's t ownhread by ox titled "I hate Trump and anybody who disagrees with me!")
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  ...a whole whack of it should be split off into it's t ownhread by ox ...
                  I think the Russians hacked your keyboard.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

And those were to places that usually didn't want them whereas these sanctuary cities welcome these hordes of illegal immigrants so there shouldn't be any complaints.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36349[/ATTACH]
                    Your dishonesty is really despicable, but then you Evangelicals support Trump so one can expect no less.

The Dems have NEVER said they "want" illegal aliens in sanctuary cities. Their view is that ALL human beings should be treated as such and given a chance. Certainly NOT treated as pawns in a cynical exercise by an immoral president. That is what's outrageous.

Comment

FWICT the document was given to American intelligence shortly after Trump was elected. That would be at the end of 2015 or the start of 2016.
                      https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...arrant-n893666

The FBI would have been derelict in its duty if it hadn't investigated accusations of meddling in the election by a hostile power.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

If they think open borders and sanctuary cities or the entire state is a great idea then just what would they need to be protected from? They'd be getting what they want.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                          https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...arrant-n893666

The FBI would have been derelict in its duty if it hadn't investigated accusations of meddling in the election by a hostile power.
                          Investigating the hostile power is an entirely separate thing than spying on a presidential campaign.

Comment

• Yeah Krauthammer was anything but pro-Trump and was in fact generally considered a part of the Never Trumpers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              More fake news.

Trump sent aid to Puerto Rico, even waiving certain shipping restrictions to get the supplies and personnel there as fast as possible, but the country's infrastructure was so bad, and the politicians so corrupt, that the supplies never got to the people who needed it, and a lot of it was simply left to rot. That wasn't Trump's fault.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/09/27/us/...kduckgo.com%2F

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/10/u...-rico-aid.html

https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/massiv...r-after-maria/

(On an unrelated note, this thread has spun so wildly off topic that a whole whack of it should be split off into it's t ownhread by ox titled "I hate Trump and anybody who disagrees with me!")
                              The false claims about Puerto Rico have been beat into a fine pink mist in several threads but the same scurrilous allegations tend to resurface being regurgitated by the same folks.

The biggest problems with Puerto Rico was an infrastructure that was allowed to deteriorate to the point of utter collapse by a corrupt and inept local government which then horded relief supplies when they were delivered even to the point of allowing them to rot.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to Barr getting all the spying sorted out and hopefully presenting a report -- properly redacted, of course -- that gives a clear timeline.
                                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment