Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Therapist.

The rapist.

Coincidence?

Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
      So when the FBI come back Wednesday or Thursday with basically the same info that we have now are the liberals here going to satisfied?
      Of course not - there will be a declaration that time is needed to study all the FD-302's, and then there will be endless arguments over the he said/she said....

This will not be over any time soon.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Question: For those advocating a "full" FBI investigation, what do you mean? Do you mean a "criminal" investigation? If so, can you point me to a source that shows this is within their jurisdiction? I always thought FBI jurisdiction for criminal investigations was limited to (1) situations where the incident occurred when one of the involved parties was a Federal employee at the time, and (2) cases where a state or local LE agency specifically invited the FBI.

Also, would you allow an investigation so "full" that it was able to force the therapist to release all documents and recordings pertaining to Ford and her husband, and to require providing of the recordings or transcripts of the polygraph session?
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
          IMO there's not enough anger in Christianity. I think it would do wonders for clearing out all the kinds of poisons like fuzziness, slipperiness, self-righteousness and effeminacy that modern Christianity has been infected with.
          The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
            IMO there's not enough anger in Christianity. I think it would do wonders for clearing out all the kinds of poisons like fuzziness, slipperiness, self-righteousness and effeminacy that modern Christianity has been infected with.
            The late great Lester Rolloff would say "I wouldn't give a plug nickel for a whole cow pasture of preachers who couldn't get mad...."

"If you love Jesus, you outta hate the sin that nailed Him to the cross...."
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              The late great Lester Rolloff would say "I wouldn't give a plug nickel for a whole cow pasture of preachers who couldn't get mad...."

"If you love Jesus, you outta hate the sin that nailed Him to the cross...."
              The kind of meek, non-confrontational and "forgive without demanding honest repentance" Christianity that's so popular in some Christian circles allowed a group of psychopaths (one of whom it was revealed was a pedophile who'd been molesting several children) to prey, manipulate and gorge themselves on the Christian congregation I grew up in. I have zero tolerance for "Christians" who refuse to call things by their proper name or shy away from confrontation using the excuse that it's "rude", "unloving", "hateful", "vindictive" or "hateful". Those kind of "Christians" are some of the worst kind of slimy and reprehensible snakes in existence. In my opinion they are actually worse than the wolves that prey on God's people because their cowardice is what enables the wolves to get access to the people who aren't capable of defending themselves in the first place. /rant

Comment

• Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                Unfortunately media reports today are saying the White House is tying the FBI's hands on this one....
                Hey, I saw that same Tabloid on the rack at the checkout at our local supermarket --- the other story was "Woman gives birth during choir practice -- baby comes out singing Amazing Grace"

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                  Question: For those advocating a "full" FBI investigation, what do you mean?
                  What is required is a background enquiry, such as done by the FBI of any judicial candidate...including Kavanaugh prior to previous appointments...with the addition of the recently made sexual accusations and their possible veracity.

Comment

Jim, this whole sham has been because the Demcocrats (sorry for being partisan) will do absolutely anything in their power, no matter how shameless, to keep Kavanaugh (or any conservative) from being confirmed to SCOTUS because they worship at the altar of the murdered unborn baby.
                    The explain why there was no similar accusation against Gorsuch.
                    Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                    MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                      Gorsuch was replacing another conservative. Typically there isn't nearly as much rancor when one like-minded jurist replaces another. The animosity ratchets up considerably when someone with a markedly different outlook is replacing another and upsetting the balance. Seating Kavanaugh definitely moves the SCOTUS to the right changing the status quo.

This was one of the main reasons there was such a bitter battle over Clarence Thomas who was taking Thurgood Marshall's seat on the court.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

the other story was "Woman gives birth during choir practice -- baby comes out singing Amazing Grace"
                        You mean that wasn't true?
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                          You mean that wasn't true?
                          I never witnessed it myself - I can only tell you what I read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                            Wow, I bet you thunk that up all by yourself, Roy. Doesn't even sound like a Democrat talking point. Gorsuch wasn't a critical tipping point.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                              It is not "hatred" but logic that leads me to my conclusion. When a person says that a particular event happened, and everybody they cite as witnesses refutes them, yet they persist in their claims, the only logical conclusions available are:

1) The person is a liar.
                              2) The person is mentally unsound.

Logically, there is no other option.
                              And you are wrong again. The other option is that no one else noticed.
                              Yet another logical option is that everyone else is lying. Since most people in that experiment resist peer pressure and give correct accounts, MM's 'logic' leads to the conclusion that most people are liars or mentally unsound.
                              Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Wow, I bet you thunk that up all by yourself, Roy. Doesn't even sound like a Democrat talking point. Gorsuch wasn't a critical tipping point.
                                Is that the only reason?

Comment