Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Time To Smear Kavanaugh's Good Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    A comment at Mediaite also makes an interesting point, that if Julie Swetnick's claims are true then she herself becomes an accessory for witnessing sexual assault and failing to report it.
    5 yr statute of limitations makes her immune.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      5 yr statute of limitations makes her immune.
      Good point, but it still doesn't put the accuser in the best light.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Good point, but it still doesn't put the accuser in the best light.
        She said she was raped at one of these parties. Why not out her rapist?
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• A CNN legal analyst said that it's hard to believe that six background checks by the FBI did not uncover a single one of these accusations, especially the latest one that upped the ante by claiming girls were gang raped by trains of boys at numerous parties that took place over a period of several years.

Comment

• There's also the matter that Swetnick would have been in her early 20s at the time, legally an adult, attending high school parties with minors where she witnessed lines of boys gang raping girls. And she said nothing?

What's up with that?
            Last edited by Mountain Man; 09-26-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

There's also the matter that Swetnick would have been in her early 20s at the time attending high school parties with minors.

What's up with that?
              Not only that, she went to ten of these drug/train rape parties with underage girls and never called the police. And the fact that no one is corroborating her story. There must have been literally dozens and dozens of people involved.
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 2.38.10 PM.jpg
                https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                  You're welcome. Any bets on whether MM will ever admit it?
                  What is the point of derailing the conversation over the use of the word "personally?" Who cares whether you or he is right? You can tell from the context that he meant the roommate did not know him very well, only superficially. Why do you have to get bogged down in such triviality all the time? It not only derails the conversation but it aggravates just about everyone reading your posts. Just stop it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    What is the point of derailing the conversation over the use of the word "personally?" Who cares whether you or he is right? You can tell from the context that he meant the roommate did not know him very well, only superficially. Why do you have to get bogged down in such triviality all the time? It not only derails the conversation but it aggravates just about everyone reading your posts. Just stop it.
                    Would you say you know Roy does this from...personal experience?
                    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Like the other accusations against Kavanaugh, this, too, is sketchy as all get out. Her claim is that girls willingly attended parties where it was known that the boys were spiking the punch in order to gang rape them. In her statement, she says that she has "a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their 'turn' with a girl inside the room." Of course she only names Judge and Kavanaugh in her statement despite her claim that "numerous boys" were involved. She also claims that she herself was a victim at one of these parties but is very careful to not directly accuse Judge or Kavanaugh saying only that they "were present".

So a few questions immediately come to mind:

It was known that the boys were spiking the punch with intoxicants, and the accuser says she was careful to avoid the beverage. How many others knew? Presumably she wasn't the only one with this knowledge, and if she was, why the hell did she keep it to herself?

Secondly, boys lined up outside of a bedroom door to take their turn with an incapacitated victim, yet not a single victim came forward? Not a single witness came forward while all this was happening? She says this happened "at many of these parties", suggesting a high frequency. Yet we have over three-decades of silence?

Third, the accuser claims to be a witness to this behavior. She knew the drinks were spiked. She knew that girls were being gang raped at these parties. She saw lines of boys standing outside of bedroom doors. And yet she kept attending these parties?

She also says that it happened "in approximately 1982". Approximately? So it could have been 1981? Or 83? How convenient that we have another "victim" who can't remember the details.

Finally, the fact that she never directly accuses Kavanaugh and Judge of criminal behavior is, I think, significant, because it means she can't be charged with making a false accusation. That was a very clever ruse on her attroney's part.

Sorry, but her allegations are unbelievable. Literally.
                      You know how they only mention Kavanaugh and Judge and "others" ? if she remembers it so clearly why doesn't she name the "others?" And if she was in a room drugged up on quaaludes how does she know who was lined up outside her door?

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                        Not only that, she went to ten of these drug/train rape parties with underage girls and never called the police. And the fact that no one is corroborating her story. There must have been literally dozens and dozens of people involved.
                        Why would she keep going to those parties if this was happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          You know how they only mention Kavanaugh and Judge and "others" ? if she remembers it so clearly why doesn't she name the "others?" And if she was in a room drugged up on quaaludes how does she know who was lined up outside her door?
                          The water cooler conversation around here (right next to where these events allegedly happened) is rather contemptuous of the allegations - and I wouldn't exactly call this a pro-Trump workplace.
                          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            The water cooler conversation around here (right next to where these events allegedly happened) is rather contemptuous of the allegations - and I wouldn't exactly call this a pro-Trump workplace.
                            I think I found her

https://www.mylife.com/julie-swetnick/e810756944292

Comment

Hopefully the Republicans will grow a pair now and put an end to this!

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                                Hopefully the Republicans will grow a pair now and put an end to this!
                                Even The New York Times is reporting it:

""

Also, lots of holes are appearing in Ford's accusations. In a polygraph test, she said that she attended the party with "4 boys and a couple of girls". In her letter to Feinstein, she said it was "me and four others." These statements are impossible to reconcile. Also, she claims she didn't want to testify in Washington DC because she's afraid of flying, but she flew 3000 miles in August to attend a polygraph test.

Rolling updates can be found here:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...on-into-chaos/

Comment