Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Roy Moore accused of sexual contact with 14-year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Obsidian View Post
    Every man has a predilection for young girls.
    That's creepy of you to say and untrue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      The plot thickens...

Source: Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...-trump-office/

© Copyright Original Source

And on The Sean Hannity Show, Moore flatly denied the allegations and said, ""
      B-but, she says she's a Republican and supports Trump.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        B-but, she says she's a Republican and supports Trump.
        Jimmy says I'm a Republican and supports Trump.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          That's creepy of you to say and untrue.
          people are attracted to secondary sexual characteristics, which are developed during puberty. so it could technically be true, it depends on the girl. IE: this is allegedly kim kardashian at 14. She could easily pass off for a woman in her early 20s:

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
            people are attracted to secondary sexual characteristics, which are developed during puberty. so it could technically be true, it depends on the girl. IE: this is allegedly kim kardashian at 14. She could easily pass off for a woman in her early 20s:

A young woman looking like an older one isn't every man "having a predilection for young girls"

I would never date someone that looked that young.

Comment

If only I was a year younger!
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

A young woman looking like an older one isn't every man "having a predilection for young girls"

I would never date someone that looked that young.
                As a matter of fact, it kinda goes against his point -- the desire would be because she looked older than she was - not that she was a child.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Jimmy says I'm a Republican and supports Trump.
                  [nitpick] Jimmy supports Trump? [/nitpick]
                  Last edited by Roy; 11-13-2017, 11:18 AM.
                  Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                  MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                    [nitpick] Jimmy supports Trump? [/nitpick]
                    ...should've been "support Trump."
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

if it was intended to just destroy his chanced in the election, they had no reason to overly embellish it or make it sound too extreme, like accusing him of rape or something. It is better to keep it minor and keep it fairly low profile because all they want to do is create enough doubt to stop him from being elected. They don't actually want it to go to any sort of trial. In this case it would be a defamation trial. The more outrageous the claim the more serious the trial would be. At this point she can just withdraw her accusation and claim it was someone else she remembered or whatever, after he loses the election.

But I really don't know if the accusations are true or not. If it were at any other time I would give the accusation more credence but it just seems too suspicious with the timing and the length of time since the alleged incident.
                      On the other hand....

link

Moore isn't coming off as especially credible himself here.
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• In Defense of Judge Roy Moore
                        Frank J. Tipler is Professor of Mathematical Physics at Tulane University. He is the co-author of The Anthropic Cosmological Principle (Oxford University Press) and the author of The Physics of Immortality and The Physics of Christianity, both published by Doubleday.

Source: http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...roy_moore.html

Comment

IE: this is allegedly kim kardashian at 14. She could easily pass off for a woman in her early 20s
                          This being Kim "The Attention Whore" Kardashian, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a picture of her in her early-20s that she tried to pass off as being her at 14.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            On the other hand....

link

could be. Or perhaps Corman and her mom are remembering some other guy at the courthouse. Or are both making it up together, or maybe Moore doesn't remember it. It was 4 decades ago. I can't remember who I talked to or what I did on a daily basis 38 years ago. Heck I can't remember what I ate for lunch two days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Reece View Post
                              Frank J. Tipler is Professor of Mathematical Physics at Tulane University. He is the co-author of The Anthropic Cosmological Principle (Oxford University Press) and the author of The Physics of Immortality and The Physics of Christianity, both published by Doubleday.

Source: http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...roy_moore.html
                              John!!!!

Good to see you!

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                                On the other hand....

link

As the editorial above points out (post #221), Moore did nothing wrong dating young women when he was in his 30's. If he's hedging now, it's only because society has changed, but at the time, what he did was perfectly acceptable.

The accusation that he attempted to have sex with a 14-year old is a different matter and was unacceptable even then, but until this Corfman character can come up with something more than her say-so, we have to presume that Moore is innocent, especially in light of the fact that by all accounts, he was a gentleman to the young women he dated.
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment