Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Snopes finally admits old Joe showered with his daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snopes finally admits old Joe showered with his daughter

The evidence that old Joe's daughter wrote about taking showers with him (and calling it "probably inappropriate") while writing about being "hypersexualized" as a young child was more than conclusive but apologists for old Joe used Snopes refusal to acknowledge it as a shield to hide behind.

The shield is gone. Snopes has now declared that reports that old Joe used to take showers with his young daughter are true.

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote, "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

So now that this is done we can all now finally acknowledge that Ashley did indeed say that her dad would shower with her, which she labelled as "probably inappropriate."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Partisanship needs to stop at the point where you take advantage of criminal acts to engage in sexual attacks on innocent family members of your political opponents . Or not. Y'all are free to go straight to hell if that's your choice, but I'm thinking you should remove the Christian tag from your postbit first, ya know, to prevent your weaker brothers and sisters from following that path.
    After being the victim of a crime in my early twenties, I developed PTSD. The journal that was stolen was part of my efforts to heal.

I am a private citizen, targeted only because my father happened to be running to be President. In other words, the extensive work I have done to move past my trauma was undone by Ms. Harris's actions. …

Although this criminal act happened more than three years ago, because of the publicity it drew—exactly as Ms. Harris intended—I am constantly re-traumatized by it. I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online.

Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      The evidence that old Joe's daughter wrote about taking showers with him (and calling it "probably inappropriate") while writing about being "hypersexualized" as a young child was more than conclusive but apologists for old Joe used Snopes refusal to acknowledge it as a shield to hide behind.

The shield is gone. Snopes has now declared that reports that old Joe used to take showers with his young daughter are true.

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote, "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

So now that this is done we can all now finally acknowledge that Ashley did indeed say that her dad would shower with her, which she labelled as "probably inappropriate."

Or it's more like, leftists are finally accepting reality after trying to gaslight and deny reality.

The fact they at first denied there was a diary, and then when it was confirmed tried to then argue that someone may have interpolated the shower part is the type of narrative control we've become used to from the Biden shills.

Comment

Getting Snopes to admit that water is wet is certainly a triumph, if the existence of dry water supports the Left.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
          Partisanship needs to stop at the point where you take advantage of criminal acts to engage in sexual attacks on innocent family members of your political opponents . Or not. Y'all are free to go straight to hell if that's your choice, but I'm thinking you should remove the Christian tag from your postbit first, ya know, to prevent your weaker brothers and sisters from following that path.
          After being the victim of a crime in my early twenties, I developed PTSD. The journal that was stolen was part of my efforts to heal.

I am a private citizen, targeted only because my father happened to be running to be President. In other words, the extensive work I have done to move past my trauma was undone by Ms. Harris's actions. …

Although this criminal act happened more than three years ago, because of the publicity it drew—exactly as Ms. Harris intended—I am constantly re-traumatized by it. I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online.

Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.
          And will the sky fall in because a young girl and her father shared a shower? The publication of her private thoughts appears to have done more harm to Ms Biden than the showers with her father.

Regrettably, pandering to prurient titillation remains perennially popular.
          "It ain't necessarily so
          The things that you're liable
          To read in the Bible
          It ain't necessarily so
          ."

Sportin' Life
          Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
            Getting Snopes to admit that water is wet is certainly a triumph, if the existence of dry water supports the Left.
            roguetech has a large stockpile of dehydrated water under the brand name H2O-to-Go

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

And will the sky fall in because a young girl and her father shared a shower?
              Which she herself described as "inappropriate" while writing about how she was "hypersexualized" as a young girl and possibly assaulted.

Comment

And will the sky fall in because a young girl and her father shared a shower? The publication of her private thoughts appears to have done more harm to Ms Biden than the showers with her father.

I should remind everyone that H_A started an entire thread because someone got caught playing with himself in his car "in close proximity" to a school. (Later it turns out that he was well away from the school and nowhere near potential visibility)

https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...uite-literally

Why do it in public and why within close proximity of a school?

Could he not have driven home and enjoyed himself in the privacy of his bedroom?

Or is the possibility of being seen thus engaged part of the sexual frisson that accompanies such public displays?

Comment

I believe point of this thread is that an alleged "fact checker" actually - finally - acknowledged the facts.

Comment

Funny how liberals never engage in any "Woe is me!" hand wringing when it's President Trump's private affairs being publicly dragged through the mud.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Funny how liberals never engage in any "Woe is me!" hand wringing when it's President Trump's private affairs being publicly dragged through the mud.
                      Quite the opposite, sometimes.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/polit...ice/index.html

Comment

Partisanship needs to stop at the point where you take advantage of criminal acts to engage in sexual attacks on innocent family members of your political opponents . Or not. [/INDENT]
                        As far as I know, nobody is attacking Ashley. In fact everyone feels sorry for what she went through. And nobody is condoning the stealing of her diary. But what she revealed in it is public knowledge at this point and can't be ignored. And now snopes has confirmed it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                          I remember when protests outside the white house got so bad that the secret service decided it was a good idea for the president to be moved to the secure bunker.

How was that covered?

Oh yeah, "Trump fled to bunker" and they nicknamed him "Bunker boy"

Comment

Partisanship needs to stop at the point where you take advantage of criminal acts to engage in sexual attacks on innocent family members of your political opponents .
                            Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't recall seeing anyone sexually attack Ashley Biden.
                            Or not. Y'all are free to go straight to hell if that's your choice, but I'm thinking you should remove the Christian tag from your postbit first, ya know, to prevent your weaker brothers and sisters from following that path.

No one was targeting her. No one was looking for a journal which they didn't know even existed. She wrote the words down, and then inadvertently left the journal behind. Becoming a politician exposes one's entire family to intensified scrutiny, and those who run for office should bear that in mind. No matter how noble one's ideals, one should refrain from doing things that are likely to inflict too much trauma on those one cares about.

That said, as Christians we should also consider what impact our words may have on others. I appreciate you pointing that out.
                            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yup. When the news about Stormy Daniels emerged many in the MSM couldn't stop cackling about how this looks to have caused problems with OMB's marriage as they giddily repeated rumors that Melinia was sleeping in a different bedroom and was noticeably absent for several weeks after the story broke.

That was great news and good times.

Comment