Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Off With Their Heads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

No more so apparently than chants to hang Mike Pence.

So anti semitic chants are no big deal, I guess what Kaiser said was also no big deal - it's a wonder why your fascist government fined her then.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Just pointing out to you how idiotic your own troll about Charlottesville is. I see you recognize how foolish it was.
      What is the difference between a chant that Jews will not replace us, a chant to hang Mike Pence, and a chant to guillotine some senior administrators?

Why is the third example so heinous when the other two are ignored/dismissed?
      "It ain't necessarily so
      The things that you're liable
      To read in the Bible
      It ain't necessarily so
      ."

Sportin' Life
      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

So anti semitic chants are no big deal, I guess what Kaiser said was also no big deal - it's a wonder why your fascist government fined her then.
        Ms Kaiser was not a participant in a protest.

And your condemnation of the chant to hang Mike Pence has come three years after the Capitol incident. You wrote very little at the time.
        "It ain't necessarily so
        To read in the Bible
        It ain't necessarily so
        ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

What is the difference between a chant that Jews will not replace us, a chant to hang Mike Pence, and a chant to guillotine some senior administrators?
          We agree all are wrong. Why don't you?
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Why is the third example so heinous when the other two are ignored/dismissed?
            Still trying to play your games huh?

You still haven't answered Seer's question about whether you condemn or condone the protesters call for violence/murder.

Comment

Ms Kaiser was not a participant in a protest.
              So what? She has every right to make her views known. As much as you anti Semites.

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Still trying to play your games huh?

You still haven't answered Seer's question about whether you condemn or condone the protesters call for violence/murder.
                Oh CD you are being so "coy".
                "It ain't necessarily so
                To read in the Bible
                It ain't necessarily so
                ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Oh CD you are being so "coy".
                  It's always funny watching a child playing with a new toy they discovered. I'm glad I was able to help you expand your vocabulary.

<Pats H_A on the head so she can go play with the other kids>

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

It's always funny watching a child playing with a new toy they discovered. I'm glad I was able to help you expand your vocabulary.

<Pats H_A on the head so she can go play with the other kids>
                    You are doing exactly what you have accused me of doing when you wrote that I was being coy. You are no different..
                    "It ain't necessarily so
                    To read in the Bible
                    It ain't necessarily so
                    ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

You are doing exactly what you have accused me of doing when you wrote that I was being coy. You are no different..
                      No. I have refused to answer your question until you actually move beyond downplaying the OP, as I pointed out multiple times before. You keep trying to distract away from that discussion without ever truly providing an opinion on it. Until you do that, I believe you won't find many people willing to engage with your attempts to derail.

Run along child, and go play with your new word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Kind of like the way the left overblew Jan 6 for political motives such as riling left-wing viewers?
                        It's sad that you think Jan 6th was overblown even though, and I'm sure you did, watched the onslaught with your own eyes. There are hundreds of people serving prison sentences, some for Seditious conspiracy, some just for being ignorant, misinformed pawns lied to by Trump in his last failed attempt to overthrow the election, democracy, and remain in power.
                        Well, it would be sad if you were actually that ignorant, but what's sadder is that you're not. You know better, whether it's a matter of cognitive dissonance or not I'm not sure, but I'm sure you know better and yet you defend the Ex-treasonous President and his insurrection attempt anyway. What that tells me is that you weren't there in person, you were most likely cheering it on from afar and so when it failed by defending the insurrectionists, you're actually defending yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                          Why would you want to condemn antifascists.

You're swallowing the poop this bunch of anarchists feeds you.

A1: Antifa is a contraction of the phrase “anti-fascist.” It refers to a decentralized network of far-left militants that oppose what they believe are fascist, racist, or otherwise right-wing extremists. While some consider Antifa a sub-set of anarchists, adherents frequently blend anarchist and communist views. One of the most common symbols used by Antifa combines the red flag of the 1917 Russian Revolution and the black flag of 19th century anarchists. Antifa groups frequently conduct counter-protests to disrupt far-right gatherings and rallies. They often organize in black blocs (ad hoc gatherings of individuals that wear black clothing, ski masks, scarves, sunglasses, and other material to conceal their faces), use improvised explosive devices and other homemade weapons, and resort to vandalism. In addition, Antifa members organize their activities through social media, encrypted peer-to-peer networks, and encrypted messaging services such as Signal.

antifa.jpg

A bunch of vandals and hooligans pretending to be "antifascists".
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

A1: Antifa is a contraction of the phrase “anti-fascist.” It refers to a decentralized network of far-left militants that oppose what they believe are fascist, racist, or otherwise right-wing extremists. While some consider Antifa a sub-set of anarchists, adherents frequently blend anarchist and communist views. One of the most common symbols used by Antifa combines the red flag of the 1917 Russian Revolution and the black flag of 19th century anarchists. Antifa groups frequently conduct counter-protests to disrupt far-right gatherings and rallies. They often organize in black blocs (ad hoc gatherings of individuals that wear black clothing, ski masks, scarves, sunglasses, and other material to conceal their faces), use improvised explosive devices and other homemade weapons, and resort to vandalism. In addition, Antifa members organize their activities through social media, encrypted peer-to-peer networks, and encrypted messaging services such as Signal.

antifa.jpg

I bet he wonders why pro-democracy people would not include the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

antifa.jpg

Ah, that's what they spoon feed you about ANTIFA CP and you buy it because you, knowingly or not, belong to the fascist team, you know the neo-nazis, the white supremacists, racists, the anti-democracy supporters of Autocratic wannabe dictators.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

Ah, that's what they spoon feed you about ANTIFA CP and you buy it because you, knowingly or not, belong to the fascist team, you know the neo-nazis, the white supremacists, racists, the anti-democracy supporters of Autocratic wannabe dictators.

Comment