Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Off With Their Heads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seer View Post

So, but I'll tell you this, I liked Pence back then and still do, and I was pissed about the way Trump talked about him. And those dust ups I had face to face with other Trump supporters.

Still waiting: So you do condemn the Guillotine thing, chants 'from the river to the sea' 'Death to Israel' 'by any mean necessary?' Do you condemn this language - yes or no...
    Yet never a thread on Tweb?
    "It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so
    ."

Sportin' Life
    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

I also provided a section from an article that dealt with her party's connections with neo-Nazis and ended the post with this:

You mean claims from a biased leftist source? Do you know that the Democrat party has connections with the Communist Party USA? And that Communists arguably killed more people in the last century than Fascists?
      Last edited by seer; 05-13-2024, 11:39 AM.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Yet never a thread on Tweb?
        So? Still waiting: So you do condemn the Guillotine thing, chants 'from the river to the sea' 'Death to Israel' 'by any mean necessary?' Do you condemn this language - yes or no...
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

So? Still waiting: So you do condemn the Guillotine thing, chants 'from the river to the sea' 'Death to Israel' 'by any mean necessary?' Do you condemn this language - yes or no...
          Still waiting for your threads censuring the chant to hang Mike Pence or the chant that Jews will not replace us.
          "It ain't necessarily so
          To read in the Bible
          It ain't necessarily so
          ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

You mean claims from a biased leftist source?
            You may get dizzy.

"It ain't necessarily so
            To read in the Bible
            It ain't necessarily so
            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Still waiting for your threads censuring the chant to hang Mike Pence or the chant that Jews will not replace us.
              Whether I addressed it back then is immaterial to your refusal to give a straight answer. If it did come up back then I would have condemned both, as I just did. It is obvious that your anti Semitism won't all you to condemn this:

Do you condemn the Guillotine thing, chants 'from the river to the sea' 'Death to Israel' 'by any mean necessary?' Do you condemn this language - yes or no...

Comment

You may get dizzy.

Do you know that the Democrat party has connections with the Communist Party USA? And that Communists arguably killed more people in the last century than Fascists?

So the Democrats must be evil because of their connection with Communists - agreed?

Comment

It would appear that despite your pronounced tendency to create numerous, often accusatory and/or condemnatory, threads on Tweb you never created one censuring or denouncing the Charlottesville chant or the chant to hang Mike Pence?
                  Neither did you! I guess that makes you a white supremacist KKK apologist.

Comment

Who is "we"? Is that the Royal we?
                    The same "we" as the plural "you" you are referring to as to not having specifically condemning a chant that the KKK did at Charlottesville.

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

The pedantic power of H_A knows no bounds. If you say you condemned everything, then you'll be asked if you condemned the act of those who went home and kissed their children good night, or donated a kidney. If you call out that nonsense you'll be hit with a "qualifier" distraction. The only way you'll pass is if you explicitly call out the one exact set of words she wants you to, otherwise you'll have condoned everything.

Rule #1, never assume H_A is posting in good faith.
                      Just turn the mirror on her. Where did she condemn the KKK and their chant about Jews?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Just turn the mirror on her. Where did she condemn the KKK and their chant about Jews?
                        Well obviously given her posts here on the war she agrees with the Jew thing...

Comment

I did by giving Ms Kaiser's background, and her position on the right of a right-wing party. I also provided a section from an article that dealt with her party's connections with neo-Nazis and ended the post with this:

I would recommend that those who have posted so far in support of Ms Kaiser and commented on her telling the truth take a very good look at who they are actually defending.

Do you require me to spell that comment out for you?
                          I see no specific condemnation of Nazism above. Therefore you condone Nazism.

And again you posting an article with a viewpoint does not make it YOUR opinion or viewpoint. You have told us that many times. I am just believing you.

Comment

Again, why do you write foolish things? If you had simply bothered to read the information under my image you would see that I did not join this site until June 2020.
                            "It ain't necessarily so
                            To read in the Bible
                            It ain't necessarily so
                            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I see no specific condemnation of Nazism above. Therefore you condone Nazism.

And again you posting an article with a viewpoint does not make it YOUR opinion or viewpoint. You have told us that many times. I am just believing you.
                              I condemn Nazism as well as Fascism in all its forms. That a RW political party in Germany is connected with neo-Nazis has some very disturbing historical associations.
                              "It ain't necessarily so
                              To read in the Bible
                              It ain't necessarily so
                              ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Whether I addressed it back then is immaterial to your refusal to give a straight answer. If it did come up back then I would have condemned both, as I just did. It is obvious that your anti Semitism won't all you to condemn this:

Do you condemn the Guillotine thing, chants 'from the river to the sea' 'Death to Israel' 'by any mean necessary?' Do you condemn this language - yes or no...
                                It is entirely relevant. While you have recently posted several threads criticising/condemning the present pro-Palestinian protests and some of their chants you were silent on the chants of neo-Nazis at Charlottesville or the chants of some at the Capitol incident in 2021 who wanted to hang Mike Pence.

Do you imagine that the protesters who wanted to hang Mike Pence would have done so, had they had the opportunity? What about James Fields Jr? The neo-Nazi at Charlottesville who drove his car into the crowd, killed Ms Heyer and injured some thirty+ other people? Where were you threads condemning his actions? Instead you tried to exonerate the Alt-Right and blame the counter-protesters for the violence at Charlottesville

08-13-2017, 04:05 AM

Originally posted by seer View Post

Look at my video, who is throwing bottles and bricks at whom. And I see the left's love like their tolerance - merely lib service. Good grief, there were communist flags salted all through those protestors - and Communists are neither tolerant nor loving. And the fact is if these counter protestors did not show up there would have been zero violence.

Last edited by Hypatia_Alexandria; 05-14-2024, 03:51 AM.
                                "It ain't necessarily so
                                To read in the Bible
                                It ain't necessarily so
                                ."

Sportin' Life

Comment