Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gallup Poll: Biden Worst President in Polling History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
    Oh I see, it's a reading comprehension problem you have probably resulting from being brainwashed into only seeing what you want to see.
    That article does not support your contention that the "border is open" There are actually more deportations of migrants illegally entering the U.S. under Biden than there were under Trump. Btw, there were also more deportations under Obama, but that's neither here nor there. There was also a bipartisan, conservative sponsored bill passed in the Senate that would have enabled the government to secure the border and decrease the influx dramatically which the treasonous ex-president pressured the House Speaker to block. So no, no open border.

Two-headed coin in operation. Would you also consider it reverse psychology if Putin said he preferred Trump?
    As I said, it doesn't take a genius to know who Putin supports, just as he supported him in 2016. Even you should be able to figure that out!

No. Putin is going to win the Ukraine war regardless of what the west does. It is in his backyard and he's determined. So he prefers Biden because he's senile (or nearly).
    I'm sure that being a Trumpster, and a Putin admirer, it is your wish that Putin win, but he isn't going to win not only because of American and NATO support, but because the Ukrainians people are determined and will never accept Russian domination.

No response to China and Iran?
    Well, it is just bs after all Ronson. Blinken never said any such thing i.e. that Xi was supporting Biden. What he said was that he warned China and so Xi not to interfere in the U.S.election.
    And koumani hates the U.S. regardless of president, and regardless of what he said about Trump years ago when he was president.
    I just wonder why it is that you spread such fake news all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

In the cannabis smoke infused atmosphere of the strange world that little Jimmy squats in if Putin said he supported OMB that is proof that Putin wants OMB to win. But if Putin says he wants old Joe to win then he really means that he wants OMB to win.

JimL.gif
      No, in my world people are smart enough to know who Putin would rather be president without having to guess. You just dumb, rogue!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

"I'm not a Trumpster" is what a lot of Trumpster's are claiming nowadays, as they continue to defend and support him.
        I've never been one.
        P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

I've never been one.

Comment

Finally, not just your most accurate post in months, but also by far your most cohesive argument.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

No, in my world people are smart enough to know who Putin would rather be president without having to guess. You just dumb, rogue!!
              Seeing as Putin invaded Ukraine during the Obama and Biden presidencies and not in the intervening Trump presidency, it would seem Putin prefers Democrat presidents. Which president and presidential candidate oversaw the "Russia Reset"? I'll give you a hint, both have "(D)" as their party affiliation.
              P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Oh I see, it's a reading comprehension problem you have probably resulting from being brainwashed into only seeing what you want to see.
                "Yet since he took office last year, the US has seen a record influx of migrants at its southern border, prompting criticism of the administration's policies from across the political spectrum." The record influx is due to Biden's Laissez-Faire attitude to deporting the ones who've been caught. Yes, it is Biden's doing. Trump had a policy that kept illegals from getting in in the first place, but Biden reversed all of those.

As I said, it doesn't take a genius to know who Putin supports, just as he supported him in 2016. Even you should be able to figure that out!
                Trump said he would negotiate a truce, but Putin wants an unconditional win. That's one big reason he wants Biden. The other is that Biden is a senile old coot. He makes a weaker enemy for Putin.

I'm sure that being a Trumpster, and a Putin admirer, it is your wish that Putin win, but he isn't going to win not only because of American and NATO support, but because the Ukrainians people are determined and will never accept Russian domination.
                Under Biden's guidance, Putin will wear down the west and take all of Ukraine. Or, Biden will escalate and the US will be directly in a war with a nuclear power. You are worshipping a bozo that's going to get us all killed.

What is the opposite of a "Trumpster" anyway? Could it be "Traitor"?

Well, it is just bs after all Ronson. Blinken never said any such thing i.e. that Xi was supporting Biden. What he said was that he warned China and so Xi not to interfere in the U.S.election.
                I can't find the quote so I will yield on this point.

And koumani hates the U.S. regardless of president, and regardless of what he said about Trump years ago when he was president.
                Khameini was asked what "death to America" means precisely, and he said it means Trump most of all. He's the one that bombed Solemaini, Biden unfreezes their assets.

Comment

"Yet since he took office last year, the US has seen a record influx of migrants at its southern border, prompting criticism of the administration's policies from across the political spectrum." The record influx is due to Biden's Laissez-Faire attitude to deporting the ones who've been caught. Yes, it is Biden's doing. Trump had a policy that kept illegals from getting in in the first place, but Biden reversed all of those.
                  The influx is for various reasons. First off the CDC ended the stay in Mexico policy which purpose had to do with COVID Second, the conditions in S. American countries, also, in part due to COVID, have deteriorated which also drove a rise in immigration rates. But regardless of the reasons, and I know that all of you know this to be true, the Senate passed immigration reform bill would have addressed all of the issues and ended that influx but the republican speaker was pressured by Trump to block the bill for political reasons and I really don't care to hear all of your ridiculous and lame excuses for that. Serious republicans and Biden tried to address the problems and Trump along with his cult members in the House nixed it, period. End of story!!

Trump said he would negotiate a truce, but Putin wants an unconditional win. That's one big reason he wants Biden. The other is that Biden is a senile old coot. He makes a weaker enemy for Putin.
                  Trump says a lot of things, he's got a big mouth, but as you should know by now, but probably don't, most of what he says is just talk, or outright lies, as he will say anything because for one thing he knows you'll believe him and two, he'll say anything whether he means it or not if he thinks that that saying it is to his advantage somehow.
                  Besides that, Ukraine doesn't need Trump negotiating for them so that he can give up half their country to his buddy Putin.

Under Biden's guidance, Putin will wear down the west and take all of Ukraine. Or, Biden will escalate and the US will be directly in a war with a nuclear power. You are worshipping a bozo that's going to get us all killed.
                  Well, I understand that your buddy Putin and Russia winning the war with Ukraine is your hope, but it ain't going to happen so long as they have the necessary equipment to defend themselves with as they have already shown.
                  For one thing your military was being demolished and embarrassed by little Ukraine until the republicans began blocking military aid they need. Give them the military aid and they'll drive them out again.
                  And Putins fear mongering about nuclear war is bs. and if you are going to fall for that then the U.S. and the entire free world might just as well throw up its hands in surrender to Russia and dictatorship now.

What is the opposite of a "Trumpster" anyway? Could it be "Traitor"?
                  No, it actually couldn't be, because Trump is a traitor. Well not to you maybe, but to the U.S., to real Americans, he most definitely is a traitor.

I can't find the quote so I will yield on this point.
                  Of course you can't find the quote, because there was no such quote. You made it up!!

Khameini was asked what "death to America" means precisely, and he said it means Trump most of all. He's the one that bombed Solemaini, Biden unfreezes their assets.
                  And there's another bs. assertion. Stop with the fake news, you're losing what little credibility you might of had at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    In old Joe's case, that's not much of a plus and more than negated by who he himself is.
                    As I said, YMMV.

Comment

The influx is for various reasons. First off the CDC ended the stay in Mexico policy....
                      Centrist Democrats want Biden and Congress to make border security a priority

A MARTÍNEZ, HOST:
                      A group of self-described centrist Democrats are urging their colleagues to focus on border security, following the passage of the foreign aid bill. Five Democratic members of the House called on President Biden to use his authority to more quickly remove migrants, and also called on Congress to pass a law allowing border officials to rapidly expel asylum-seekers, as they were able to do under the Trump-era policy known as Title 42. Joining me now is one of those Democrats, Congresswoman Marie Gluesenkamp Perez, the representative from Washington. Congresswoman, at least for now, that foreign aid does not have to be tied to border security. What are your chances, do you think, that a deal can get done on that?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Centrist Democrats want Biden and Congress to make border security a priority

A MARTÍNEZ, HOST:
                        A group of self-described centrist Democrats are urging their colleagues to focus on border security, following the passage of the foreign aid bill. Five Democratic members of the House called on President Biden to use his authority to more quickly remove migrants, and also called on Congress to pass a law allowing border officials to rapidly expel asylum-seekers, as they were able to do under the Trump-era policy known as Title 42. Joining me now is one of those Democrats, Congresswoman Marie Gluesenkamp Perez, the representative from Washington. Congresswoman, at least for now, that foreign aid does not have to be tied to border security. What are your chances, do you think, that a deal can get done on that?

Yeah, title 42 was only available to Trump because of the COVID emergency and was by law ended once the CDC ended the COVID emergency.
                        And again, instead of looking for excuses how about you hold republicans, Trump and the House Speaker responsible for blocking their own Senate sponsored immigration reform bill.
                        Nope, I'm sure you can't do that. You've just got to come up with those lame excuses because it's clear you guys are just like Trump, all talk!!!
                        Last edited by JimL; 05-01-2024, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Of course you can't find the quote, because there was no such quote. You made it up!!
                          Fred Fleitz said it. I misread it.
                          https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/g...27/id/1162636/

And there's another bs. assertion. Stop with the fake news, you're losing what little credibility you might of had at one time.
                          https://www.rferl.org/a/death-to-ame.../29758930.html

khameini.jpg
                          Last edited by Ronson; 05-01-2024, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Yeah, you misread it alright. Funny how you just happen to misread and mistate both quotes to suit your agenda. I guess you're not used to having people fact check you and your fake news.

Comment

Yeah, you misread it alright. Funny how you just happen to misread and mistate both quotes to suit your agenda. I guess you're not used to having people fact check you and your fake news.
                              Coming from someone who sees snipers in trees (yeah, you've got a wonderful history there) you should watch your glass house.

Comment

Coming from someone who sees snipers in trees (yeah, you've got a wonderful history there) you should watch your glass house.
                                Actually there were armed men in the trees as well as on the ground. Not only that but the president was informed of that at the rally according to witness testimony to which he said "I don't care if they're armed, they're not here to shoot me." Then he pleaded with security to allow them through the metal detectors. Too bad for you eh, Security refused!
                                Yeah, I know how you Traitor supporters have to feign ignorance, deny knowing the facts, in order that you can continue supporting the traitor. And this trick of yours, posting fake news, is just another example of that. ​​​​

Comment