Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gallup Poll: Biden Worst President in Polling History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I suspect Omar the Bull will grow an udder and get milk first.
    Or I die. It seems that a whole lot of folks start voting in peculiar ways after they gone and took the old dirt nap.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

A) I'm an Independent
      2) You're overdosing on those smart pills Rogue sent, aren't you?
      Umm... "Smart" pills? Was that what he ordered.

stupidpills.gif

Uh-oh

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

But the polls tell us they are pretty much the same as far as the public is concerned.
        I'm pretty sure that if you had a poll question asking if they are pretty much the same, there wouldn't be all that many answering "yes".

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I've always said that the best thing about Biden is that he's not Trump.
          The best thing about him is his posture. Maybe one or two ties he's worn.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

Yes, Democrats put party over country.
            No, you Trumpster's put Russia over country.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Or I die. It seems that a whole lot of folks start voting in peculiar ways after they gone and took the old dirt nap.
              Evidence? Oh I forgot you MAGA nuts just believe whatever nonsense you're fed.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

I'm not a Trumpeter, you keep forgetting that. And you're confusing Trump with HRC's Russian reset.
                P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No, Biden is the traitor. Wide open borders allowing terrorists to flood in. Putin said he'd prefer Biden as president. Blinken just announced that China is interfering in the U.S.in attempts to get Biden reelected. Iranian mullah Khameini said Trump is near the top of their "Death to America" list.

All American enemies favor Biden. Gee, I wonder why? Is it because Biden is doing their bidding by destroying America? Methinks so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

The best thing about him is his posture. Maybe one or two ties he's worn.
                      I think the fact that he's not Trump is much better than that. YMMV.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I think the fact that he's not Trump is much better than that. YMMV.
                        In old Joe's case, that's not much of a plus and more than negated by who he himself is.

I sort of agree with ronson. Old Joe's best attribute is that he looks good in a suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

No, Biden is the traitor. Wide open borders allowing terrorists to flood in. Putin said he'd prefer Biden as president. Blinken just announced that China is interfering in the U.S.in attempts to get Biden reelected. Iranian mullah Khameini said Trump is near the top of their "Death to America" list.

All American enemies favor Biden. Gee, I wonder why? Is it because Biden is doing their bidding by destroying America? Methinks so.
                          Ronson you're so full of crap. There are no wide open borders number one. Number two, if Putin says he'd prefer Biden, and you had a functioning brain, you'd know that to mean just the opposite, he'd rather Trump. Besides that it doesn't take a genius to already know that. It is interesting though how you post everything the opposite of what actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

I'm not a Trumpeter, you keep forgetting that. And you're confusing Trump with HRC's Russian reset.
                            "I'm not a Trumpster" is what a lot of Trumpster's are claiming nowadays, as they continue to defend and support him.

Comment

Ronson you're so full of crap. There are no wide open borders number one.
                              My description, not yours.
                              https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56255613

Number two, if Putin says he'd prefer Biden, and you had a functioning brain, you'd know that to mean just the opposite, he'd rather Trump. Besides that it doesn't take a genius to already know that.
                              Two-headed coin in operation. Would you also consider it reverse psychology if Putin said he preferred Trump? No. Putin is going to win the Ukraine war regardless of what the west does. It is in his backyard and he's determined. So he prefers Biden because he's senile (or nearly).

It is interesting though how you post everything the opposite of what actually is.
                              No response to China and Iran?

Comment

Ronson you're so full of crap. There are no wide open borders number one. Number two, if Putin says he'd prefer Biden, and you had a functioning brain, you'd know that to mean just the opposite, he'd rather Trump. Besides that it doesn't take a genius to already know that. It is interesting though how you post everything the opposite of what actually is.
                                In the cannabis smoke infused atmosphere of the strange world that little Jimmy squats in if Putin said he supported OMB that is proof that Putin wants OMB to win. But if Putin says he wants old Joe to win then he really means that he wants OMB to win.

JimL.gif

Comment