Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Populist Anthem Goes Viral!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whag View Post
    As has the term "moderate Republican."
    Well, yeah, I'd call them gutless Republicans.

Your posting a Cliff's Notes version of GOP and Democratic platforms from Family Research Council being exhibit A.
    Your dishonest misrepresentation of the OP is duly noted. I'm thinking the term "honest liberal" has also gone by the wayside.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I'm libertarian. I've voted for both Democrats and Republicans for every elected office except President, whether that be city and county officials, state representatives and senators, Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of State..., U.S. Representatives and Senators.

Until very recently my state was a firm red state which allowed me to vote for Third Party candidates in the presidential elections so I have rarely voted for either party in that contest.

Yet Little jimmy and similar ilk would insist that I'm a Trumpster Republican.
      It'd be hard not to charge JimL with BidenBrain if he defends Biden, which we all know he does. Similarly, it'd be hard to not charge you with Trump Affinity when you call Trump's third indictment merely "thought crime." Obviously, you know nothing about the indictment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

You're confusing party affiliation and voting alignment. One could be a registered Democrat, consider themself ideologically Independent, and also vote for a Republican candidate without contradiction.

One could even be a registered Republican, consider themself a Republican, and still vote for a Democrat candidate.
        Oh I know, but CP is an IINO, , independent in name only.

Comment