Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Liberals burning unborn children for heating now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    So, can we have human veal as long as the death is humane?

Comment

Or "powered by a forsaken child?"
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Yes, if you want, start a thread about that. Should we stop the cannibalism jokes?
        I am not going to start a thread for firstfloor. He is a troll and a moronic one at that. I try not to interact with him as much as possible and I have already told him to stay out of any thread I start.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Then don't post your crappy arguments here if you don't want them turned back on you.

Comment

No.

Comment

I am not going to start a thread for firstfloor. He is a troll and a moronic one at that. I try not to interact with him as much as possible and I have already told him to stay out of any thread I start.
              I meant that FF should start his own thread if he really cared about animal welfare and wasn't just using it to troll.

Comment

No.

Comment

I don't know anyone who actually would. It's more of my making a modest proposal "jokes".

Comment

What should they do with the bodies? And miscarriages too? Wouldn't the parents want to bury their dead child if the death was a miscarriage? The body might be big enough to bury.

Comment

What should they do with the bodies? And miscarriages too? Wouldn't the parents want to bury their dead child if the death was a miscarriage? The body might be big enough to bury.
                      My wife lost a child at just over 20 weeks in the late 80's in Alabama. They had a law on the books that said if the baby was 20 weeks or more, it was required to be buried. She has a grave stone and a plot in "baby land".
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                        My wife lost a child at just over 20 weeks in the late 80's in Alabama. They had a law on the books that said if the baby was 20 weeks or more, it was required to be buried. She has a grave stone and a plot in "baby land".
                        That's sad. Do they know what happened?

Comment

That's sad. Do they know what happened?
                          Yeah. Incompetent Cervix and specifically the two factors listed 1) Previous trauma to the cervix, such as a D&C (dilation and curettage) from a termination or a miscarriage 2) DES (Diethylstilbestrol) exposure

However, if she had not lost her daughter, OUR first child may not have survived.
                          That's what
                          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                            Yeah. Incompetent Cervix and specifically the two factors listed 1) Previous trauma to the cervix, such as a D&C (dilation and curettage) from a termination or a miscarriage 2) DES (Diethylstilbestrol) exposure

However, if she had not lost her daughter, OUR first child may not have survived.
                            Why? Were they able to prevent the cervix from opening? Though, that may be getting off topic. Doesn't really surprised me that aborted fetuses are treated as medical waste. Otherwise, can you imagine the cognitive dissonance?

Comment

third trimester miscarriage
                              from the link above. Isn't that a stillbirth? Or premature birth if the baby survives the birth?

Comment

Why? Were they able to prevent the cervix from opening?
                                It's not something they check for typically until you have a stillborn. But once they know about it, they have a thing called a cerclage that keeps the cervix closed. It's basically a wire suture the thickness of a coat hanger that they sew into the opening of the cervix at about 8 weeks, and it stays in until about 38 weeks. Damages the tissue pretty good, and most women with the problem can only have the procedure 3-4 times because it turns the cervix into hamburger, but the baby stays put.
                                That's what
                                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment