Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Nashville School Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Rather high percentage of shooters considering the most generous estimates are these people comprise less than 2% of any population. But not surprising considering they have a skewed vision of reality. And is it a coincidence that they started running amuck since Leftoids began humoring their dementia?
    Not sure how high it is compared to the general public but I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't at least partly the result of the leftist hysteria where simply trying to keep adults from putting on drag shows for preteen children is an "attack" on them that will result in some of them ending up dead if they can't twerk in front of little kids.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by eider View Post

Huh? This...... burglar with a history of harming families in the homes he encountered them in........... was unconvicted and free, or an escapee?
      He might have got a liberal judge who blamed society and gave him a minimum sentence which was already served.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

I don’t think so. No evidence yet that any individual was targeted - except maybe his own parents.

Fear and hatred of the outsider, and guns used as remedy by the outsider - I am pretty sure that the problem is in that area.
        The parents weren't at the school nor could they expect to be.

The head of the school just happened to be one of those killed. But the fact that Hale cased the place, had maps and made detailed plans shows beyond a doubt this attack was carefully premeditated.

And a nice job continuing to blame the victims. Those 9 year olds deserved it, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Sounds like you don't grasp prison sentence lengths and recidivism.
          Several years back there was a spoof of Baywatch that ran for a season or two where in one episode they stopped an assassination of a foreign dignitary. After the chief life guard tackled the assassin foiling the plot he grabbed him by both shirt collars and snarled "you'll get months for this."

That oh so perfectly highlighted that problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

They count any encounter where 4 or more people are injured or killed and a gun was involved as a "mass shooting" - which includes gang shootings (gangs shooting the public or each other), which occur several times a week in places like Chicago, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country. And most gangs are blacks and hispanics, who are traditionally democrats, so it could be argued that liberals are the largest group of mass shooters in the country.
            Which might serve to explain why old Joe and others on the left steadfastly ignore the problem in Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              The parents weren't at the school nor could they expect to be.

The head of the school just happened to be one of those killed. But the fact that Hale cased the place, had maps and made detailed plans shows beyond a doubt this attack was carefully premeditated.

And a nice job continuing to blame the victims. Those 9 year olds deserved it, right?

Predictively:

Very surprising that there would be a mass shooting at a Christian school, given that lack of prayer is often blamed for these horrible events. Is it possible they weren't praying enough, or correctly, despite being a Christian school?

- David Packman
              P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• The tolerant trans activists of New Zealand... Really, who are the violent ones?

Last edited by seer; 03-29-2023, 07:56 AM.
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                  The tolerant trans activists of New Zealand... Really, who are the violent ones?

More wins for the patriarchy.
                  P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

More wins for the patriarchy.
                    Yes, men preventing women from speaking! I wish I had that power over my wife...
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

You said “premeditated murder”. I don’t think that has been established. Planning yes, but what was the plan?
                      While they have been incredibly quick to release body cam videos and the like, the police have been very tight lipped about Hale's manifesto where the motivation is likely to be found.

Comment

Yes, men preventing women from speaking! I wish I had that power over my wife...
                        Many a man has tried to figure out how to do that, some coming up with clever ploys to gain even a few moments of golden silence.

Comment

The best marriage advice

P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            While they have been incredibly quick to release body cam videos and the like, the police have been very tight lipped about Hale's manifesto where the motivation is likely to be found.
                            I almost wish they'd just burn it (but I know they can't). Some psychopath forces herself into the limelight via murder and the world is supposed to care about her opinions. If they make it public I won't read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

The best marriage advice

Wow. Until now I thought that the best advice from any Klingon was

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d87b428...7-348f2c9265b1

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
                                My AR-15 was used to save the life of my then- 7 year old, 9 year old, 12 year old and 16 year old when a burglar with a history of harming families in the homes he encountered them in, broke into our house. So spare me the BS
                                And I'm sure you could pass whatever tests and afforded whatever price differential rigorous permitting and sales licensure would have created that would have kept the loon that killed the 9 kids at this nashville school from getting the fire-power he had. And even if the AR-15 or assault style rifles you used where made illegal, It is very likely a decent semi-auto or pump action rifle or shotgun not labled 'assault style weapon' would have accomplished the same thing. YOUR freedom and safety would not have been compromised had the common-sense legislation the NRA and others keep fighting been in place. But these little 9 years olds (and SO MANY others) would likely still be alive.
                                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment