Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

For all you conspiracy theorists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
    The 'election hacking' is an odd claim.
    It seems dangerously imprecise for the media to make that claim.
    I assure you, it's deliberate. The defense, of course, is that the headline is technically accurate, because there were "hacks", and they did kinda sorta have something to do with the election, and, gee, we can't help it if the low-info morons who visit our website only bother to read the headline and jump to the wrong conclusion.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      Pressure of getting the story out as quickly as possible? It's not unusual for breaking news to be retracted or updated as further details occur, and this may be such a case.
      No, they've been repeating the lie that Russia "hacked the election" for months and you can see the idiot drones on this web site brainlessly repeat it over and over again like gospel truth. The point is to make people think the Russians messed with the voting tallies to delegitimize Trump.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        Trump agrees with you. He even asked for Putin's help in hacking Hillary's emails. Your loyalty to your country in supporting a known enemy of the US and general all-round bad man is truly wondrous.
        Liberals only believe in national loyalty when a foreing leader allegedly reveals their ELECTION CHEATING. When it comes to, say, not flooding your country with tens of millions of hostile barbarians, not a single patriot to be found among them. Like the neocons they'd rather blow people up on the other side of the planet that use the military to defend their own border and scream bloody murder at any attempt to do so.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          Liberals only believe in national loyalty when a foreing leader allegedly reveals their ELECTION CHEATING.
          Gibberish.
          When it comes to, say, not flooding your country with tens of millions of hostile barbarians, not a single patriot to be found among them.
          Well, it does seem as though we should probably have vetted you a little more thouroughly.

Like the neocons they'd rather blow people up on the other side of the planet that use the military to defend their own border and scream bloody murder at any attempt to do so.
          Whether liberal or conservative we all have our own ideas about the use of the military and how and when it should be used.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
            Well, it does seem as though we should probably have vetted you a little more thouroughly.
            *shrug* I became a liberal when I came here and was an apolitial kid before that, i'm not sure what you think vetting would have done. Most people never escape the progressive web so i guess your masters consider getting the odd anti-liberal acceptable in lieu of the much larger number of liberal zombies you acquire. I deconverted because you proved yourselves to be utterly evil, insane and corrupt anyway. It's not my fault your franchise is slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
              *shrug* I became a liberal when I came here and was an apolitial kid before that, i'm not sure what you think vetting would have done. Most people never escape the progressive web so i guess your masters consider getting the odd anti-liberal acceptable in lieu of the much larger number of liberal zombies you acquire. I deconverted because you proved yourselves to be utterly evil, insane and corrupt anyway. It's not my fault your franchise is slipping.
              No, but it is your fault for being an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                It is because I love my country that I did not want Hillary in (can you say Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch).
                Can you say Associate Justice Merrick Garland, the rightful occupant of the Supreme Court vacancy?

And Trump did not ask Russia to hack her e-mails.
                http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...ionship-226282

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                No he didn't, you willfully ignorant dumbass.
                Such a lovely turn of phrase, as one has come to expect from the inimitable MM!

See above.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  No, but it is MY fault for being an idiot!
                  FIFY n/c

Comment

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...ionship-226282

Such a lovely turn of phrase, as one has come to expect from the inimitable MM!

See above.
                    Quit being such a dishonest dolt, Tassman. You know as well as I that Trump was being sarcastic and it was in a speech where he denies having anything to to do with Russia or Putin.

you are such a twit.

Comment

I'm with JimL on this one: I too think Sparky might be an idiot.
                      That written, I agree with Sparky that Tassman is a twit.

I'm glad we could all find some common ground.
                      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                        I'm with JimL on this one: I too think Sparky might be an idiot.
                        That written, I agree with Sparky that Tassman is a twit.

I'm glad we could all find some common ground.
                        Thanks buddy. I think you should change your name to Meh Rat.

Comment

Can you say Associate Justice Merrick Garland, the rightful occupant of the Supreme Court vacancy?
                          He would have never received the amount of votes he needed if they were forced to vote on him.
                          That's what
                          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Are you saying that the Senate would have been required to vote for him? In the same way nearly every Democrat voted for Gorsuch? With the Republicans controlling the Senate if the had voted against him in the same manner as Democrats voted against Gorsuch then Garland would have not gotten the 60 votes needed and the Democrats would not been able to employ the so-called nuclear option.

Face Palm - better.gif

Only those not deep in the throes of Trump Derangement Syndrome didn't realize that he was sarcastically tweaking the sycophantic press here who were deeply ensconced in her camp and for the most part steadfastly ignoring Hillary's email scandal. This evident by the very public way it was done (if he was serious and was in fact colluding with the Russians it would have been a private request) and by his sneering comment at the end that they "will probably be rewarded mightily by our press." That last part was the definite giveaway for anyone with more than two working brain cells.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

But Garland isn't there, Gorsuch is. All perfectly legal - game, set and match Homer. Garland was never the rightful occupant.

Trump, never said "hack." He said find. The same 30,000 e-mails BTW the FBI were looking for and couldn't find.
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment