Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

U.S. attorney - classified documents from Biden's VP term found at Biden think tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

That won't stop the extreme fringe left from still pushing for him to be in jail, because, you know... "this is different!".
    It is different. Majorly so, as I already pointed out. However, the very BEST it could be for Trump is that they are equal. But that is impossible, because Biden turned them over as soon as they were found, and Trump et all LIED about having them and only turned them over when forced to. So they are different from day one of the discovery of the documents.

\
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

But it is not different, no way they will prosecute Trump now. It would no go over well with the American people.
      It depends on what happens (or what doesn't happen) to Biden. If nothing happens to Biden, then I doubt any of this would have ever been exposed.

Comment

NEWS FLASH!!! This just in! It's not Trump supporters who planted those documents, but liberal Democrats who don't want Biden to run again, so they are purposely sabotaging him!!!!

(yeah, I totally made that up -- I think)
        It was Jill.

Comment

NEWS FLASH!!! This just in! It's not Trump supporters who planted those documents, but liberal Democrats who don't want Biden to run again, so they are purposely sabotaging him!!!!

(yeah, I totally made that up -- I think)
          I understand Trump supporters tunneled under the street and came up in Biden's garage to plant those documents, since Biden keeps his garage locked, and since the Secret Service keeps his residence watched round the clock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I understand Trump supporters tunneled under the street and came up in Biden's garage to plant those documents, since Biden keeps his garage locked, and since the Secret Service keeps his residence watched round the clock.

Buffalo Guy!!!

TELEMMGLPICT000248114888_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqgsaO8O78rhmZrDxTlQBjdNnB9MAT9YfIMANa-NXqWH4.jpg

Comment

• Probably was Buffalo Guy. He is like a cat, sneakily gets in and out of highly-secured buildings unnoticed, by blending into his surroundings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Probably was Buffalo Guy. He is like a cat, sneakily gets in and out of highly-secured buildings unnoticed, by blending into his surroundings.
                That furry thing is a cloak of invisibility!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Not impossible at all under the new way the game is played where basement campaigns, "rallies" that are little more than press conferences, and skipping debates is suddenly a path to victory, because the new Democrat strategy is to collect and therefore control the majority of ballots. They no longer care about convincing the voters to vote for their candidates, so they have no fear about putting someone as brain dead as Joe on the ticket.
                  Hiding during a campaign while spending all your money on negative campaigns is a new reality like it or not because it has worked. Look at Pennsylvania and Arizona last year.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    ....Further, FWICT all of these piles of unsecured classified documents were found after old Joe gave his lecture on irresponsibility regarding having such things after the raid on Trump....
                    THAT is what seals the deal for Trump's 'get out of jail' card. The old duffer just couldn't help himself from blasting Trump, and it is coming back to bite him.

When federal authorities last August discovered classified documents at former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence, President Joe Biden said he couldn't understand "how anyone could be that irresponsible."

"I thought, what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods," the president said in an interview with CBS's 60 Minutes. "Totally irresponsible."

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

But it is not different, no way they will prosecute Trump now. It would no go over well with the American people.
                      With each announcement of finding yet another cache of documents and now that a Special Counsel is assigned to investigate, it makes it more difficult, but if the impeachment circuses and J6 clown show have demonstrated one thing it's that won't deter them.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

THAT is what seals the deal for Trump's 'get out of jail' card. The old duffer just couldn't help himself from blasting Trump, and it is coming back to bite him.

When federal authorities last August discovered classified documents at former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence, President Joe Biden said he couldn't understand "how anyone could be that irresponsible."

"I thought, what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods," the president said in an interview with CBS's 60 Minutes. "Totally irresponsible."

I highly doubt Biden will continue unscathed from all this.

Comment

Yeah That is what I am thinking. They can't realistically charge Trump and let Biden go scot-free, so either both skate or both go down is the way I see things going.

Hey if Ox is right and Trump planted the docs on Biden, he really IS playing 4D chess! Genius!

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                            I highly doubt Biden will continue unscathed from all this.
                            I strongly suspect it's that faction of Democrats that doesn't want him to run again, and this seals his doom. Or, at least, signals the beginning of the end.

But, then again, he's a Democrat, so....

Comment

• He’s had better weeks sure enough. It’s time for the Dems to find Biden’s successor.

Comment

• It's not a surprise to anyone (except themselves) but it seems liberals aren't immune to conspiracy theories either. Ox should appreciate this:

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-suggests-classified-docs-bidens-home-office-planted-second-batch-found

Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., said he isn't ruling out foul play in the discovery of classified documents found in President Biden's possession, suggesting they could have been planted.

"Alleged classified documents showing up allegedly in the possession of Joseph Biden… I’m suspicious of the timing of it," Johnson told Fox News' Hillary Vaughn on Thursday after a second batch of documents was found in the president's garage in Wilmington, Delaware. "I'm also aware of the fact that things can be planted on people... things can be planted in places and then discovered conveniently. That may be what has occurred here. I'm not ruling that out. But I'm open in terms of the investigation needs to be investigated."

© Copyright Original Source

Comment