Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

U.S. attorney - classified documents from Biden's VP term found at Biden think tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
    It's not a surprise to anyone (except themselves) but it seems liberals aren't immune to conspiracy theories either. Ox should appreciate this:

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-suggests-classified-docs-bidens-home-office-planted-second-batch-found

Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., said he isn't ruling out foul play in the discovery of classified documents found in President Biden's possession, suggesting they could have been planted.

"Alleged classified documents showing up allegedly in the possession of Joseph Biden… I’m suspicious of the timing of it," Johnson told Fox News' Hillary Vaughn on Thursday after a second batch of documents was found in the president's garage in Wilmington, Delaware. "I'm also aware of the fact that things can be planted on people... things can be planted in places and then discovered conveniently. That may be what has occurred here. I'm not ruling that out. But I'm open in terms of the investigation needs to be investigated."

© Copyright Original Source

Yup -- that!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's not a surprise to anyone (except themselves) but it seems liberals aren't immune to conspiracy theories either. Ox should appreciate this:

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-suggests-classified-docs-bidens-home-office-planted-second-batch-found

Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., said he isn't ruling out foul play in the discovery of classified documents found in President Biden's possession, suggesting they could have been planted.

"Alleged classified documents showing up allegedly in the possession of Joseph Biden… I’m suspicious of the timing of it," Johnson told Fox News' Hillary Vaughn on Thursday after a second batch of documents was found in the president's garage in Wilmington, Delaware. "I'm also aware of the fact that things can be planted on people... things can be planted in places and then discovered conveniently. That may be what has occurred here. I'm not ruling that out. But I'm open in terms of the investigation needs to be investigated."

cool!
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Hank Johnson? I thought he was still busy trying to keep Guam from tipping over.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

cool!
          Personally, I wouldn't want to team up with Johnson when it comes to formulating conspiracy theories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Personally, I wouldn't want to team up with Johnson when it comes to formulating conspiracy theories.
            Probably not. But hey - I was wandering when it would come forward. I'll be waiting for evidence ... beyond my posts to this point
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I strongly suspect it's that faction of Democrats that doesn't want him to run again, and this seals his doom. Or, at least, signals the beginning of the end.

But, then again, he's a Democrat, so....
              I agree. Only what I'm unsure of is if Biden himself was planning to run. I'm not entirely sure he was.
              Last edited by seanD; 01-12-2023, 04:43 PM.

Comment

The easier and less of a stretch route is to assume government is corrupt (there's a stretch!), and that this thing is probably pretty prevalent among top ranking government officials. Most of them get away with it because of complacency in a systemically corrupt system.

Comment

Doesn't work when Joe says he knew the documents were there but were locked up in his garage, which contradicts his earlier cries of ignorance.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Doesn't work when Joe says he knew the documents were there but were locked up in his garage, which contradicts his earlier cries of ignorance.
                    Biden said he knew the documents were there? What I'm reading is the opposite, and I just googled it, same thing. Biden says he did not know they were there.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

I agree. Only what I'm unsure of is if Biden himself was planning to run. I'm not entirely sure he was.
                      Was thinking that, too, so maybe this is "help" for him to decide.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• A THIRD discovery of documents?

Biden team informs DOJ of third classified document discovery

Comment

Well yes. Unlike Trump, Biden has obviously ordered that every inch of every property he owns be searched to make sure that if there is anything else to be found, it is found now.

Comment

A THIRD discovery of documents?
                            And a FOURTH! Propping up a table leg on his back porch!

table leg.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

And a FOURTH! Propping up a table leg on his back porch!

table leg.jpg
                              Obviously planted by Trump.
                              We know J6 wasn’t peaceful because they didn’t set the building on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by alaskazimm View Post

Obviously planted by Trump.
                                Or some of his supporters!

Comment